Author Topic: Robbed of 5 months of his life for 'swiping' a Turkish laptop!  (Read 985 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Robbed of 5 months of his life for 'swiping' a Turkish laptop!
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:32:51 AM »
Just for taking some paltry bona fide spolis of war, a poor Israeli soldier who risked his life, has a whole 5 months of his life robbed from him by the Israeli Military Court animals http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/idf-soldier-jailed-for-stealing-from-gaza-flotilla-ship-1.319772

He may look good with a kippa and a beard, and you might think that he's sympathetic to the right wing. In fact Israeli Military Judge Advocate General Avi Mandelblit always ruthlessly dishes out the maximum sentences to our boys!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Robbed of 5 months of his life for 'swiping' a Turkish laptop!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 09:11:39 AM »
I don't know what to say to this.... On the one hand, he deserves punishment, yet, on the other hand, that's a bit too much jail time, I think.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 09:52:07 AM »
I don't know what to say to this.... On the one hand, he deserves punishment, yet, on the other hand, that's a bit too much jail time, I think.
He deserves whatever he takes on that Nazi ship. He deserves to kill all those Nazi criminals who wants to endanger Jewish lives.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 09:57:58 AM »
If the Torah permits a soldier fighting enemies of Israel to forceably take a beautiful gentile woman captive & Judaize her (Devarim 21), it definitely allows him to seize the property of those who would murder Israelites. As R.Kahane used to say: "There are nice mitzvos and not so nice mitzvos. The 'nice' mitzvos like Tefillin & Shabbos everyone likes. The 'not so nice' mitzvos, like ruthlessly putting enemies of Israel to death, men, women, children and animals, & seizing their spoils, even the Haredim will rise as one to somehow be mevatel them!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 10:19:02 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 10:06:35 AM »
If the Torah permits a soldier fighting enemies of Israel to forceably take a beautiful gentile woman captive & Judaize her (Devarim 21), it definitely allows him to seize the property of those who would murder Israelites.
Yes I agree with this. Anyone who endangers Gd's people has lost all the rights they have and it's up to The Jew who saved his fellow Jews to decide his or her faith.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 10:12:52 AM »
One of the commenters said the lap top would have otherwise gone to Hamas. Punishing him is shameful.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
Is there any way we can contact this judge and give him a piece of our minds? 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 11:20:24 AM »
If the Torah permits a soldier fighting enemies of Israel to forceably take a beautiful gentile woman captive & Judaize her (Devarim 21), it definitely allows him to seize the property of those who would murder Israelites. As R.Kahane used to say: "There are nice mitzvos and not so nice mitzvos. The 'nice' mitzvos like Tefillin & Shabbos everyone likes. The 'not so nice' mitzvos, like ruthlessly putting enemies of Israel to death, men, women, children and animals, & seizing their spoils, even the Haredim will rise as one to somehow be mevatel them!

Yes, seizing spoils is not immoral. It is part of the ethics of conducting warfare.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 04:08:21 PM »
Re:  "If the Torah permits a soldier fighting enemies of Israel to forceably take a beautiful gentile woman captive & Judaize her (Devarim 21), it definitely allows him to seize the property of those who would murder Israelites. "

This gives me great hope!

Quick!  We must attack Paris, France!

Don't anyone get any ideas, because Sophie Marceau is MINE!      ;D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »
I think what he did was wrong for several reasons:
1) Don't steal from them, kill them.
2) Maybe if they'd be occupied with laptops they would leave us alone.
3) Ask before taking,

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »
The entire ship and everything in it should have been permanently confiscated, but not before first forcing each and every Mookie Muzzie to walk the plank and feed the sharks!

>:(

Videos of the event should have been made and then sent to PETA to show how much Jews care about the fishes!

:)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 06:09:01 PM »
He does not deserve punishment.  He was simply collecting evidence on the turkish terrorist mission.    Once they attacked the soldiers, that was fair game for spoils.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 03:49:39 AM »
Is there any way we can contact this judge and give him a piece of our minds? 

He does not deserve punishment.  He was simply collecting evidence on the turkish terrorist mission.    Once they attacked the soldiers, that was fair game for spoils.

Lisa and KWRBT, it's not just this stupid commie judge but the majority of the Israeli public that agrees with decisions like this because they feel like they have to show the world that Israel "plays fair", is "impartial", is "a nation of laws", et cetera.

They are the problem, not one lousy worthless Bolshevik judge. The Israeli people would stab their own mothers in the back to prove to the Nazi goy world that they are the "good guy" (cue your best Joey Lieberman voice). I know Chaim and others would point out that they have been brainwashed, have no way to hear any alternative viewpoint, etc. and while this is true, it is certainly no excuse. For crying out loud, all human beings have free will and G-d has written the law of right and wrong upon the human heart. Nobody should need a HaRav Kahane or Chaim Ben Pesach to tell them that giving goodies to mass-murdering Nazis or stabbing your fellow Jews in the back to get brownie points with the world are bad things. G-d will judge everyone who does, or supports, evil things for their sins, regardless of whether or not they individually received a prophet to warn them.