Author Topic: From France without love (  (Read 2280 times)

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
From France without love (
« on: October 18, 2010, 02:03:12 PM »
Hello dear friends.

Today subject is:

What you can see in this video is a example how the French playing German soldiers in 1933. I personally didn`t expect much of love from this country. France is long known as a political prostitute. When the german came she open up the legs and now the same goes for muslims. Let this be a message for all jews who still live there. The first thing they will label is a magen David on every jewish product and the next will be you. Don`t say i did not warn you about the things to come. Bye!

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Re: From France without love (
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:20:38 PM »
 >:( What a disgusting video.

Il faut boycott les françaises! Mais les française fabrique rein sauf terrorisme.  :P 
We should boycott the french! But what do the french make except terrorist.   :P

Les mec sur la vidéo était muSSie terroriste
The people on the video are muSSie terrorist

It's the same here in the UK, mindless morons against Israel because the media say so...  >:(

I despair...
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: From France without love (
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 05:21:28 PM »
Hello dear friends.

Today subject is:

What you can see in this video is a example how the French playing German soldiers in 1933. I personally didn`t expect much of love from this country. France is long known as a political prostitute. When the german came she open up the legs and now the same goes for muslims. Let this be a message for all jews who still live there. The first thing they will label is a magen David on every jewish product and the next will be you. Don`t say i did not warn you about the things to come. Bye!

I think this are no French people, but Muslims who dressed in the tricolore. Look at the names. It is so obvious.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani