Author Topic: Evil Slut Miley Cyrus (Yimach Schma) Hits New Low With New Video  (Read 4252 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Evil Slut Miley Cyrus (Yimach Schma) Hits New Low With New Video
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 02:13:40 AM »
Re:  "but values are so eroded, people don't really see this stuff as a problem anymore. "

There is only ONE way to solve this problem:

Dr. Brennan Fan will be appointed the Moral Censorship Czar of the World!

HE can clean up this mess!

All whores need to have W-H-O-R-E tattooed on their forehead in huge black letters!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 03:57:45 AM »
How about we take some responsibility?
Don't pay attention to them.  Hit them in the wallet.  Miley Cyrus wants you to talk about her.
We could also point out, to our children, the immoral behavior and where it usually ends up.  Whitney Houston, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan are good examples to use.  :P
Enough Miley Cyrus threads.  Please.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 04:41:02 AM »

The younger generations in the West have grown up taking for granted that anyone can behave any way they choose and sell it as well as if anything is "art" if someone will pay for it.

How can such openness and a truly moral society exist together?

Therein lies the problem. As with so many other things, if it were nipped in the bud early on, maybe there would still be an ounce of moral decency left in the west today. Instead we have multiple generations of people who have been brought up believing that this is acceptable and moral behavior by today's standards. Not only is it impossible to go back to the way things were but, if you want to see a real revolution, forget about budget reductions, austerity programs and entitlement program cuts; just TRY to take away peoples' entertainment and you're assured rioting in the streets.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 05:17:12 AM »
What kind of name is Miley anyway? I've never heard of anybody named that before.  Maybe schvartzas could add a Sha or a La to make it one of their names. Like Sha'miley, or La'Miley.
Don't give the negroes ideas, as you know full well they have none of their own.

Yeah I can just see it now, one of them is reading this board, and says Hmmm, dat not be a bad idea! Mmhmmm! I like dat name! Dat pretty!

lol I couldn't find those names on Google, so if you ever see them around, you know who started it!

They could possibly even make a boy's name with it, Ta'miley, after a trip to the local Taco bell.  :::D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:27:37 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 07:03:43 AM »
People, don't understimate what someone like Cyrus (yimach schma) or her older contemporaries like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry (yimach schmam) can do. Someone might call it "harmless immorality", but soul-destroying is more like it. If you don't think that ruining somebody's life and soul with filth, quite likely damning them to hell in the process, is bad enough (which it is), do consider that someone with a total moral vacuum will have it filled some way or another--likely with Islam or Nazism. Cyrus and Co. are helping to sew the seeds of a worldwide Fourth Reich whether or not they know it or care.
DBF, I think that dumb, provocative celebs are idolized in contemporary society because this generation is so shallow and dumb. These Miley Cyrus and co don't degrade the society as much as the society is already so degenerated that such people are adored.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 07:22:50 AM »

Actually, I don't think the evil slut is deliberatly evil.
Although, she should know that she's a slut.
Which may bring us to conclude that she probably should know that she's being evil and degenerate.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 07:29:08 AM »
People, don't understimate what someone like Cyrus (yimach schma) or her older contemporaries like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry (yimach schmam) can do. Someone might call it "harmless immorality", but soul-destroying is more like it. If you don't think that ruining somebody's life and soul with filth, quite likely damning them to hell in the process, is bad enough (which it is), do consider that someone with a total moral vacuum will have it filled some way or another--likely with Islam or Nazism. Cyrus and Co. are helping to sew the seeds of a worldwide Fourth Reich whether or not they know it or care.
DBF, I think that dumb, provocative celebs are idolized in contemporary society because this generation is so shallow and dumb. These Miley Cyrus and co don't degrade the society as much as the society is already so degenerated that such people are adored.

Ah, the chicken or the egg argument.

Is the problem that drug dealers import mass quantities of drugs into the country or is the problem the massive demand for drugs by society which drug dealers capitalize on?
Is the problem that millions of illegal immigrants are flooding the country or is the problem that society is providing illegal immigrants with benefits and jobs which attracts more illegal immigrants?
Is the problem that politicians spend money like it's going out of style or is the problem that society continues to elect politicians based on all the "free" stuff they promise to give people?

I can go on indefinitely but you get the point.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 09:48:12 AM »
She was so evil she turned to wax and won't be doing any more videos:

Poor Miley! Her wax figure doesn't even show any cleavage. I wonder how long it will be before she wants it changed.

http://www.nyctourist.com/madame_tussauds_new_york.htm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 10:14:59 AM »
I have explained several times how Cyrus is dangerous, more so than Nazis like Buchanan.

The average twelve-year-old girl isn't tempted to become a Nazi Jew-hater like Buchanan or even to become an Ozombie. They ARE tempted to do what is hip, "hot", fashionable, and attractive to the opposite sex. Thanks to the influence of scum like Miley Cyrus, we now have nine year-olds giving each other oral sex at recess. Do you think that these kids will grow up to be normal and well-adjusted people? Do you all not think that in their complete moral void and vacuum that they will be much more ripe for evil religions/ideologies like Islam, Nazism, and Bolshevism?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 11:59:34 AM »
I have explained several times how Cyrus is dangerous, more so than Nazis like Buchanan.

The average twelve-year-old girl isn't tempted to become a Nazi Jew-hater like Buchanan or even to become an Ozombie. They ARE tempted to do what is hip, "hot", fashionable, and attractive to the opposite sex. Thanks to the influence of scum like Miley Cyrus, we now have nine year-olds giving each other oral sex at recess. Do you think that these kids will grow up to be normal and well-adjusted people? Do you all not think that in their complete moral void and vacuum that they will be much more ripe for evil religions/ideologies like Islam, Nazism, and Bolshevism?
The slippery slope was breached long before Miley Cyrus was even born.
She is a symptom of the disease. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
Her father should step in but it's kind of hard because she pays his salary... olololololololololololololololol
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2010, 02:57:48 PM »
Don't pay attention to them.  Hit them in the wallet.  Miley Cyrus wants you to talk about her.
We could also point out, to our children, the immoral behavior and where it usually ends up.  Whitney Houston, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan are good examples to use.  :P
THANK YOU!

How about instead of banning immoral media via the govenment, we vote using our wallets and not buy their crap.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »
THANK YOU!

How about instead of banning immoral media via the govenment, we vote using our wallets and not buy their crap.

I don't buy their crap.

But when you someday get married God willing and have teenage kids, you don't think they will want to buy this type of crap?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2010, 04:39:27 PM »
THANK YOU!

I don't buy their crap.

But when you someday get married G-d willing and have teenage kids, you don't think they will want to buy this type of crap?

banning media forms makes 12 years olds crave them only so much more.

when i was 12 i liked that kinda stuff, didnt take me too long to realize its crap.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »
One more year and she will be a full blown whore like Britney, Gaga and Katy Perry
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2010, 07:03:13 PM »
THANK YOU!

I don't buy their crap.

But when you someday get married G-d willing and have teenage kids, you don't think they will want to buy this type of crap?
I have a daughter.  We talk about right and wrong.  I did not let her watch Hannah Montana when she was very young.  I thought it was inappropriate for her at the time.
As a result, she is not a big fan of Miley Cyrus.  Now...she points out behavior that seems inappropriate to her with celebrities.  I hope she continues to notice and not fall into the trap society has set for young women.  I'll just keep talking down all that bad behavior and pray for the best. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2010, 08:48:54 PM »
One more year and she will be a full blown whore like Britney, Gaga and Katy Perry
I think she is already there.