Author Topic: Mofaz: Persian idiot  (Read 1800 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Mofaz: Persian idiot
« on: October 19, 2010, 04:23:32 PM »
Persians are known for not being too start. And also dangerous. Mofaz was born in Tehran and he now shows himself to be a doubly dangerous idiot, & maybe even a double-agent http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3972066,00.html

Mofaz was alousy general, a lousy Ramatkal, a lousy Defence Minister, & I'm glad that the Ashkenantozette Livni beat him for the Kadima leadership, as he would have drawn the lower element of the Sefard vote, & then Israel really would have been in the shtup.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 04:35:36 PM by wonga66 »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mofaz: Persian idiot
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 06:37:57 AM »
You Nazi troll Mofaz is a self-hating idiot not a Persian idiot. I had enough with your blatant Korach anti-Semitism.

Persians are known for not being too start. And also dangerous.

Yes and Russian Jews are Communist spies.

F*ck you

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 06:55:14 AM »
You Nazi troll Mofaz is a self-hating idiot not a Persian idiot. I had enough with your blatant Korach anti-Semitism.

Persians are known for not being too start. And also dangerous.

Yes and Russian Jews are Communist spies.

F*ck you
I second that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 07:20:37 AM »
Persians are known for not being too start.

Irony

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 07:25:44 AM »
Mofaz probably was a competent lieutenant in the 60s.

But if you were an Israeli soldier ordered to advance to your death by an incompetent back-stabbing general/ramatkal like Mofaz, you wouldn't be too happy!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 09:10:30 AM »
This guy has an interesting habit of de-judaizing Jews he disagrees with. He calls Mofaz a persian, Avigdor Lieberman a Moldavian and I believe he did this to someone else as well but I forget who. Is it that hard to admit there are simply bad people out there who happen to be Jewish? lol
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Global

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 03:41:21 PM »
Mofaz is a kike, not Iranian. After all, it was Iranian generals that commanded Hezbollah to hand Israel a humiliating defeat in 2006. Kikes are so exceptionally dumb that Iranians consistently outrank them in chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, and medicine.

Don't be angry and jealous at Iranians for being smarter than oven-dwellers. They aren't the only Muslims that are. Jordan, Azerbaijan, Turkey also outranked them. Blame nature for your failures.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »
Global:  "Don't be angry and jealous at Iranians for being smarter than oven-dwellers. They aren't the only Muslims that are. Jordan, Azerbaijan, Turkey also outranked them. Blame nature for your failures. "

HEY GLOBAL YOU THINK WE'VE GOT TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR GARBAGE?  WE'RE DISCUSSING MILEY CYRUS DON;'T YOU FRICKIN' GET IT?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »
He's just bein' Miley!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 11:00:09 PM »
Mofaz is a kike, not Iranian. After all, it was Iranian generals that commanded Hezbollah to hand Israel a humiliating defeat in 2006. Kikes are so exceptionally dumb that Iranians consistently outrank them in chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, and medicine.

Don't be angry and jealous at Iranians for being smarter than oven-dwellers. They aren't the only Muslims that are. Jordan, Azerbaijan, Turkey also outranked them. Blame nature for your failures.

Don't forget illiteracy!  :::D

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 11:17:22 PM »
The only good muslim Iranian is a Dead Iranian... Thats what I say...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 11:19:10 PM »

uhh, can one of the mods please ban this guy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 11:24:57 PM »

uhh, can one of the mods please ban this guy.

This is one of our 'famous' clown trolls who constantly bleats about Iranian 'superiority' over Jews and his desire to dominate the world and put Jews into ovens. I have seen this clown before and I have administered beatings to such cretins. He will be banned but he will be back...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 11:44:23 PM »

does the word STUXNET rind a bell?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 01:30:41 AM »

Maybe it would ring a bell...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 04:10:30 AM »

Maybe it would ring a bell...

Stuxnet is so advanced that it probably could 'rind' a bell [Whatever that would actually translate into... only Stuxnet knows!  And no one could stop it!].  :::D