Author Topic: Cool new Youtube strategy...  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Cool new Youtube strategy...
« on: May 27, 2007, 02:48:17 PM »
I really don't want to take away from the strategies we've been employing on YouTube. This is only to add to them.

But I can't help but tell you how powerful it is if you find YouTube's section for "Most watched videos" each day. You go to those videos and post the following comment:

"Search YouTube for 'The Real Islam Revealed JTF', watch a great film, and wake up to the truth". This comment will be seen by hundreds of people so instead of commenting and rating one video there's a good chance you'll get 10 or 20 people to watch and rate video and you're directly exposing new people to JTF in the process.

I've done this a few times and the sheer volume of response I've gotten tells me this technique really is quite effective and in my opinion more fun than the other way. I do both, but this is something for people to consider doing as well.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Cool new Youtube strategy...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »
I think this is considered spamming and is why I recently had my account disabled. I started up a new account though.

If Chaim went to prison for 5 years for the cause, we should be willing to burn a YouTube account for sure.  ;)
But I'm glad you brought this up because people should know what they're getting into if they try this.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Cool new Youtube strategy...
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 08:48:31 PM »
This seems like it could be a worthwhile strategy, but I know that whenever I see a spam in the comments section for videos, I never even look at them.  Maybe people do though, I wasn't aware that.  It's a worthwhile strategy to try, especially considering the minimal amount of effort it takes to create accounts and post and the potential for recruiting new members.  Of course arab muslim nazis will report every single spam, and vehemently try to get the accounts deleted, but dealing with that is worth it to spread the message and get new members.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris