Author Topic: Ask JTF will be tomorrow morning, G-d willing  (Read 4536 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Ask JTF will be tomorrow morning, G-d willing
« on: May 27, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »
Chaim had a very long and hard day and is exhausted. I urged him not to force himself to do the program tonight. I told him that the program will be much better if he gets a good night's sleep.

Chaim is very excited about what is happening on the English forum the past few days. Finally, we see people getting more involved in promoting our videos on youtube.

As a result, Chaim is going to announce a change that will place greater emphasis on our effort to promote JTF through youtube.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF will be tomorrow morning, G-d willing
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 05:57:06 PM »
jsullivan, has anyone ever told you that you are the best?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 06:01:58 PM »

I think Chaim has, many times.. ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 06:11:40 PM »

everytime i see his name on a post, my first thought of him is, "jsullivan..that guy, he's the best!" ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »

everytime i see his name on a post, my first thought of him is, "jsullivan..that guy, he's the best!" ;D

Same here! :)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 06:33:32 PM »
Hugs for Jimmy!! ;D ;D ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 06:46:23 PM »
Hugs for Jimmy!! ;D ;D ;D

Jimmy's like a rock.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 08:15:56 PM »
How do we know whether or not "Jimmy Sullivan" is an alias for Victor Vancier as is "Chaim Ben Pesach"? I'm not saying whether it is or is not--I'm bringing it up because some other poster brought up the possibility once and it is an intriguing possibility!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »
How do we know whether or not "Jimmy Sullivan" is an alias for Victor Vancier as is "Chaim Ben Pesach"? I'm not saying whether it is or is not--I'm bringing it up because some other poster brought up the possibility once and it is an intriguing possibility!

What difference does it make?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 08:44:46 PM »
And how do we know whether or not "Hidden Author" is an alias for Osama bin Laden?  I'm calling the FBI!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »

you're an idiot!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 12:18:15 AM »

you're an idiot!

Idiot is putting it mildly...

And I also gotten an EMAIL from David Ben Mosche as
well saying there are some upcoming changes.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 04:31:25 AM »

Chaim ben Pesach is not a schizophrenic, pathological liar. Why don't you ask him this on Ask JTF? Perhaps you are the person with mental issues. What do you have against Jimmy (besides your belief that he doesn't exist)? Does it make you angry, jealous, or suspicious that a non-Jew can be a truly righteous person? You are a closed-minded bigot, and this is coming from a Jew.

That's a nice theory except for the inconvenient fact that I am a Gentile who trying to learn about Judaism? (See my questions to Chaim!) I am however stumped as to how you got this theory in your head. Could it be how you yourself think?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 07:01:22 AM »
Hidden Author, that seems like one of the least plausible possibilities.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 08:28:46 AM »

Ah, and would this mean that Jimmy Sullivan's son is really Chaim's son?

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 09:30:22 AM »
Allen-T is really Rabbi Mordechai Friedman