Author Topic: Freemason "Temple" in Haifa  (Read 3807 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Freemason "Temple" in Haifa
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »
It does have a sinister look about it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 07:45:28 PM »
What are Freemasons anyway?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 05:41:08 AM »
Ancient secret order. I think that they are a comparitive good influence in the world. However, masonic friends say that the masons became corrupt about 300 years ago.

Offline Duncan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 10:41:50 AM »

I am a Freemason and can tell you that Freemasonry was not corrupted 300 years ago. It is not corrupt and does not serve as an agent of the NWO. Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that has been misunderstood over the many years, and has been murdered by nazis (Between 80k and 200k Masons were murdered by nazis) and muslims alike, as well as the systematic persecution, imprisonment, and murders in other countries (including spain, italy, iraq, hungary, et al.).

Past Master
Past High Priest
Past Thrice Illustrious Master
Past Commander
32nd Degree AASR
AAONMS
Knight Masons
York Right College
Proverbs 1:22 - “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge."

كافر | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ | WOLVERINES!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 11:50:49 AM »
Why don't you tell us more about it, Duncan?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »
There's nothing anti-Jewish about Freemasonry.  Being a Freemason requires you to believe in a creator.  There are rabbis and many observant Jews involved with Freemasonry.  I've seen documentaries on the subject.  They're just a secretive but well-intending and harmless group.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline informer

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »

I am a Freemason and can tell you that Freemasonry was not corrupted 300 years ago. It is not corrupt and does not serve as an agent of the NWO. Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that has been misunderstood over the many years, and has been murdered by nazis (Between 80k and 200k Masons were murdered by nazis) and muslims alike, as well as the systematic persecution, imprisonment, and murders in other countries (including spain, italy, iraq, hungary, et al.).

Past Master
Past High Priest
Past Commander
32nd Degree AASR
AAONMS
Knight Masons
York Right College

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 04:38:27 PM »
What are Freemasons anyway?

In folklore the Freemasons are said to descend from members of the Knights Templar, whom were among the earliest militant Defenders of Christianity in Israel.

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 11:00:07 PM »

Past Master
Past High Priest
Past Commander
32nd Degree AASR
AAONMS
Knight Masons
York Right College

If it's all just peachy, tell us the secrets. Especially the billy goat riding stuff.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »
It's a cult.

This is exactly what i thought, why would they need a temple? What would they worship?

Plus a lot of Evil world dictators were Freemasons, however i do not know much about any of this.