Author Topic: Carl Paladino gave me another reason to vote for him.  (Read 3208 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Carl Paladino gave me another reason to vote for him.
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2010, 04:09:25 AM »
If you must be on welfare you shouldn't be having more children anyway.
That is while you are receiving it. Right?
Just like any normal thinking person on hard times wouldn't be having more children.
The incentive for taking birth control while on welfare should be...you get pregnant you get off welfare.
Too bad about a welfare recipients rights...moral or immoral person.  Welfare is not a right.  If you don't like the rules, then you would have to find an alternative source of money.
What about my girlfriend?  She went on welfare right after her divorce.  The ex husband was not contributing to the raising of her son.  She went back to nursing school at the same time.  Just as she was about to finish her degree they told her she no longer qualified.  The mother of one child who was trying to better herself.  She had to fight and claw her way to her career. Had she been pregnant...it would have been no problem.  A free ride.
I thought 'mandatory' sterilization too.  I don't know what that makes me.  I don't care.
It really is possible to not have children without taking medication though, so I'm not so worried for the welfare recipients health. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 04:49:30 AM »
The incentive for taking birth control while on welfare should be...you get pregnant you get off welfare.

The thing that would disturb me about this option is that some people would be inclined to hide their pregnancies or even get abortions. Some people might not care about the abortions, but I think even black babies should not be aborted, they're still innocent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 06:30:56 AM »

The thing that would disturb me about this option is that some people would be inclined to hide their pregnancies or even get abortions. Some people might not care about the abortions, but I think even black babies should not be aborted, they're still innocent.

I would not say, I don't care about the abortions.
I don't think being born a 'welfare ticket' is the best option either.
Therein lies the problem.
So we should just all kick in our share...and shut up.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »
Bullcat you make a good point. It's really sad to see how some of those welfare babies are treated by their parents too. And of course they're brought up in the ghetto culture.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »
That's the whole point.   Those people actually deserve and need the money.    And yet they are being robbed of their just benefits by the many hordes of bums who milk the system and never put a decent life together.   That's why Paladino's measure is important to root out some of those bums.

I agree. My statement was to the people who believe in forced sterilization for EVERYBODY on welfare. 

Who were those people?  Can you point to any particular comments?
Yes, people who go on to welfare should be put on Norplant... Why should the taxpayer pay for people to sit home and [censored] out one kid after another?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norplant

That's insane.  What if the person finds a new job within 9 months?!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2010, 02:38:38 PM »
That's the whole point.   Those people actually deserve and need the money.    And yet they are being robbed of their just benefits by the many hordes of bums who milk the system and never put a decent life together.   That's why Paladino's measure is important to root out some of those bums.

I agree. My statement was to the people who believe in forced sterilization for EVERYBODY on welfare. 

Yes, people who go on to welfare should be put on Norplant... Why should the taxpayer pay for people to sit home and [censored] out one kid after another?

Norplant is  temporary!! When the people go off the dole they can get it removed and go back into the baby making business... Welfare is a handout!! The people that get it should be willing to go along with the so called program... Recipients should be out looking for work and not producing more mouths to feed... I often wonder about the motivations of people that get so upset over temporary birth control....Are they welfare sponges themselves or goodhearted people...I often wonder.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »

I strongly disagree with your sentiment. It is ideas like yours which lead to the horrors of the Holocaust. I will not compare you with Hitler but your recent comments do indicate that you think like the Nazi bastard...

Forced sterilization of 'welfare recipients'
Human beings called 'worse than animals'.

Hmm... I am glad you have no power..

There are so many problems with your thinking that I do not know where to begin.

I have known many people who were down on their luck and unemployed for long periods of time... They had to collect welfare in order to support their families. Some of these people were able to get out of their predicament and turned their lives around. It would have been a travesty if these people had been forcibly sterilized. I think you must have made your comment without much thought involved. That is the only way I can think that a civilized and intelligent person would make such ridiculous statements..

Judaism teaches that all of humanity was made in the image of G-d himself. You may call them animals, but in Hashems eyes they are his creations. Even if they engage in voodoo and witch-craft, they are still human beings, and you cannot summarily carry out a genocide on them just because you consider them animals.

Muman it only the great respect I have for Chaim and our forum that keeps me from really telling you what I think of you but here is a little taste... You won't call me Hitler but almost do... Unlike you I have lived a much longer life and have had dealings with the people I have spoke about in this thread... I have little tolerance for people with a misspent youth and a shicksa marriage who  proselytize Orthodox Judaism by clipping and posting... The best thing you can do is ignore my posts and clip away for the people that wish to read your spam.

Muman is right. And your personal attacks on him are vile. Shame on you.
Birds of a feather... You have a nice shabbat for yourself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 08:42:41 PM »

Norplant is  temporary!! When the people go off the dole they can get it removed and go back into the baby making business... Welfare is a handout!! The people that get it should be willing to go along with the so called program... Recipients should be out looking for work and not producing more mouths to feed... I often wonder about the motivations of people that get so upset over temporary birth control....Are they welfare sponges themselves or goodhearted people...I often wonder.

The wiki article you linked to said it works for 5 years.

I have never received welfare payments.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 09:33:05 PM »

The wiki article you linked to said it works for 5 years.

I have never received welfare payments.
Reread the articles removal section... It says it lasts up to 5 years however if pregnancy is desired it can be removed before then. I myself would not want to see people starving in the streets however there is a limit to the resources that can be set aside for helping them...Sadly for  a good part of welfare recipients the system becomes a way of life from generation to generation... It becomes like a circle of life. If the system is to comfortable the cycle will never be broken.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 10:07:42 PM »
Since this was made personal,

Have you ever been laid off?

Have you ever been laid off during a recession like the one we're currently in?

Do you have a college degree?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
Norplant is a joke. Let's make getting sterilized the precondition of these creatures getting welfare. Better yet, let's offer to give them a lump sum of money in exchange for going back to Africa and getting their tubes tied.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 10:52:52 PM »
Norplant is a joke. Let's make getting sterilized the precondition of these creatures getting welfare. Better yet, let's offer to give them a lump sum of money in exchange for going back to Africa and getting their tubes tied.

Are you aware that welfare benefits are not only given to black criminals and bums exclusively?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 10:56:05 PM »
Are you aware that welfare benefits are not only given to black criminals and bums exclusively?
I was referring exclusively to them and not trying to claim that any person who has ever received any public aid at any time is evil, but for the record I think that the white and Hispanic welfare bums should get the same treatment.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 10:58:36 PM »
I was referring exclusively to them and not trying to claim that any person who has ever received any public aid at any time is evil, but for the record I think that the white and Hispanic welfare bums should get the same treatment.

But with all that aside, people on this forum need to realize that when a person gets laid off from their job (to no fault of their own), and they have a family to feed, and they have to then look for new employment, welfare helps such a person stay on their feet while they look for a new job.   There are thousands and thousands of americans who have been laid off in this economic downturn, and some have met great difficulty in finding a new job.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »
Of course my heart goes out to them. I'm not going to go into any details but there have been phases of my life where I wasn't that far from that in fact.

However, I still think that most sane people can distinguish a family on hard times from Queen Laquisha (or Socorro) and her litter and absentee, deadbeat husband (or current shackjob honey) milking Uncle Sam for the majority of their reproductive lives. Some of the Laquisha welfare queens actually have jobs of some sort, jobs that a more deserving poor person should get but didn't because of racial preferences, and are on welfare anyway because they don't earn nearly enough at them to feed their seven mouths and bum boyfriends.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 11:17:17 PM »
Of course my heart goes out to them. I'm not going to go into any details but there have been phases of my life where I wasn't that far from that in fact.

However, I still think that most sane people can distinguish a family on hard times from Queen Laquisha (or Socorro) and her litter and absentee, deadbeat husband (or current shackjob honey) milking Uncle Sam for the majority of their reproductive lives. Some of the Laquisha welfare queens actually have jobs of some sort, jobs that a more deserving poor person should get but didn't because of racial preferences, and are on welfare anyway because they don't earn nearly enough at them to feed their seven mouths and bum boyfriends.

I understand the queen laquisha thing  ;D   , but when you force sterilization for receipt of welfare benefits, you are sterilizing more than just bums and queen laquishas.  It would be for everyone.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2010, 11:33:25 PM »
How about offering any lowlife, of any race, a nice lump cash sum to leave this country and get sterilized?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2010, 04:41:02 AM »

But with all that aside, people on this forum need to realize that when a person gets laid off from their job (to no fault of their own), and they have a family to feed, and they have to then look for new employment, welfare helps such a person stay on their feet while they look for a new job.   There are thousands and thousands of americans who have been laid off in this economic downturn, and some have met great difficulty in finding a new job.
There is less for them.  The fraudsters are stealing from them.
We are talking about the people who abuse the system.  The people who consider collecting a welfare check 'work'.  Welfare should be a bridge back to stability. 
How do you deal with the 'bad apples'?  The ones who know how to milk the system.
There must be some criteria and for sure it will never be politically correct.  Still, we need to ensure the assistance is there for those who truly need it.  Black, white or orange.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 07:25:32 AM »

Well there is always unemployment insurance for people that are required to take it or buy it on their own.... It holds up for two years now thanks to the shvartza President "Bless his black heart" :jump: After working and paying into it for thirty five years never collecting a cent myself  ??? there should be plenty for some other folks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2010, 01:09:27 PM »

Well there is always unemployment insurance for people that are required to take it or buy it on their own.... It holds up for two years now thanks to the shvartza President "Bless his black heart" :jump: After working and paying into it for thirty five years never collecting a cent myself  ??? there should be plenty for some other folks.

Just curious, do you have a union job?