Poll

What if the Arabs were peaceful Danes who were honestly willing to co-exist with us at the cost of betraying Jewish land, what would you do?

immediately give in G-d's Land to invaders like a cowardly worthless ghetto rat with nothing to defend and nothing to value with zero connection to the Land and its sanctity
1 (6.3%)
Danes, Go back to Denmark and co-exist with me from there; G-d's Land belongs to G-D's people - and if you don't agree with it you're my enemy
14 (87.5%)
I don't know
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What if...  (Read 1797 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
What if...
« on: October 28, 2010, 06:36:17 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: What if...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 09:16:13 AM »
What if Israel and these hypothetical Danes could conquer a random Arab country that's not within the future borders of Eretz Yisrael together and give the Danes that land? ;D

I clicked option 2 by the way

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:56:18 AM »
Option 2! If it were a peaceful country that would be fine! I'll keep my land, and give you peace! To be honest, my question is: In Jewish History why should we be so concerned with making peace with....anyone for that matter? We have been getting stupped for so many years by everyone else, the mudslims, Europe, FDR, Jimmy Farter.....  We've only had a country that we're "allowed" to call ours for 62 years, while every other ethnicity and major religion has had a country for 1,000's of years?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 12:18:49 PM »
I clicked option 2, but on the other hand, if the Danes don't have a criminal and evil culture like the Arabs do, there isn't a big reason why they can't stay, if they are willing to accept the noahide laws as a culture and the fact that they have no right to vote or take leadership roles in the govt/establishment.   And considering they are danes, they probably have a much lower birth rate than arabs.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
The only peacemaker will be the Lord.  I don't trust anyone to make peace with Israel, they all have ulterior motives.

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »
I voted Option 2. However, if these Danes were peaceful, they would have their own country. The only reason the Palestinian Arabs do not have one is because they chose not to. I personally think that is why G-d put the Arabs in Palestine, and the Middle East so a righteous nation would not have to be displaced.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »
The only peacemaker will be the Lord. 

No offense, but I think that we should think rationally and try to find human solutions because it did not seem to bother the Lord when six million European Jews were sent to gas chambers, many of whom being faithful Jews.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »
The thing is the premises to the question are not very clear or correct. I am sure a hypothetical Danish minority could live peacefully in Israel as a minority without constantly trying to undermine Jewish sovereignty over the land of Israel. They probably wouldn't breed like rats either and live on welfare which is the one thing muslims excel at.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 02:03:06 PM »

No offense, but I think that we should think rationally and try to find human solutions because it did not seem to bother the Lord when six million European Jews were sent to gas chambers, many of whom being faithful Jews.

Sorry, but your view is paradoxical. "Rational" Jews perished in the holocaust, because they couldn't believe what was awaiting them, until it was too late. "Irrational" Jews came to Israel to establish a state, when the land was a lone desert surrounded by hostile Arabs. Which Jews survived?   

Rationality is a non-practical leftist idea. Unless you have the ability to know what happens everywhere at any time, your perception of what reality is is limited and thus useless. Rationally, if Iran will attack Israel with nuclear weapons (G-d forbid), Iran will be destroyed. And yet Iran will probably act irrationally.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 02:13:40 PM »
If Muslims lay down their weapons, there would be peace, if Jews lay down their weapons, they would be exterminated.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »

Sorry, but your view is paradoxical. "Rational" Jews perished in the holocaust, because they couldn't believe what was awaiting them, until it was too late. "Irrational" Jews came to Israel to establish a state, when the land was a lone desert surrounded by hostile Arabs. Which Jews survived?   

Rationality is a non-practical leftist idea. Unless you have the ability to know what happens everywhere at any time, your perception of what reality is is limited and thus useless. Rationally, if Iran will attack Israel with nuclear weapons (G-d forbid), Iran will be destroyed. And yet Iran will probably act irrationally.

I think you read more than I meant. I just meant that we should not expect divine intervention. It was basically the same as saying that we should not rely on miracles.
As for your remarks on European Jews before the Holocaust : I'm sure you know that the British allowed only very little immigration of Jews in Palestine during the 20s, and that they almost completely blocked it during the 30s.
As for your remarks on rationality :  (i) I don't understand your view that rationality is "leftist"; to me, rationality is neither left-wing nor right-wing, it is not a political concept; (ii) Rationality does not mean the perfect ability to predict events based on a complete knowledge of past and present information ! That would be a very restrictive and, indeed, non-practical definition. Rationality basically means a way of thinking by using empirical evidence and logic instead of emotions and beliefs and, more generally, claims that cannot be tested or verified.

Sorry I realize that all this is off-topic...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 03:04:07 PM »
"we should not rely on miracles."

--Pray as if everything depends on G-d, act as if everything depends on you.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »

I would say it's the opposite.  The ones who left were rational and ones who "couldn't believe" based on the evidence what was going to happen, were the irrational ones who refused to leave.

"Rational" is not defined by what political correctness of the time asserts is true.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:54:50 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 04:45:55 PM »
i picked option 2. jews have been trying to make peace and "turning the other cheek" for 2000 years now and it hasn't got us far.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »
If Muslims lay down their weapons, there would be peace, if Jews lay down their weapons, they would be exterminated.

Very well put. I believe every Jew in Israel should own a gun in case an Arab or a group of Arabs invade their homes.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 06:51:15 PM »

Very well put. I believe every Jew in Israel should own a gun in case an Arab or a group of Arabs invade their homes.

Yes and I would recommend a BFG!
A Big, uh Freakin, Gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG_9000

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 07:17:33 PM »

Yes and I would recommend a BFG!
A Big, uh Freakin, Gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG_9000

Classic!  :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 08:10:41 PM »

Every Jew  with a .22

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »

Every Jew  with a .22
Every law abiding person should own whatever firearms their local government will allow.... Jews even more so!! The Rav was 100% in his thinking back then.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 06:40:29 AM »

Every Jew  with a .22

Yes.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision