Author Topic: Fake synagogue that supports faggots is a target of packages  (Read 4055 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Fake synagogue that supports faggots is a target of packages
« on: October 30, 2010, 09:11:01 PM »
   This is a tough one. The synagogue openly supports sodomy, however, this was an anti-semitic attack. It reminds me of Chaim's story when blacks marched into a fake synagogue to demand money. The JDL responded by showing up with bats and chains. It didn't matter than it was a place of sin. It was critical that we stand up to threats.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/30/lgbt-friendly-synagogue-a-target-of-intercepted-packages-leader-says/?hpt=T2

LGBT really disgusts me. The B(which means multiple partners) and T(which amounts to disrespect for the body) parts show that there is no limit to how low they will go. P for pedophile is next in the list. Believe it or not, the liberals will be fighting to grant pedophiles civil rights as soon as they accomplish their gay agenda.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:20:15 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Fake synagogue that supports faggots is a target of packages
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 09:21:12 PM »
First of all, only one of the intended targets was the "Or Hadash" which speaks about its openness to gays.  Second of all, they obviously didn't search for the synagogue's ideological stances - this was an anti-Jewish targeted attack.  It disgusts me that the gay lobby is seizing on this to elevate the gay agenda and create more fake martyrs in their movement.   This was an attack intended at Jews of any kind, and the gays by painting themselves as victims, aside from being dishonest, they are deflecting the real issue and once again politicizing tragedy!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »
A synagogue that is supportive of gays should not be called a 'fag' synagogue.  That is right up there with Fred Phelps.  All Jews are Jews and don't deserved to be attacked.  Period.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 10:01:59 PM »
Do we know for a fact that anti-Semitism was the motive and not hatred of homosexual perversion?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 10:05:32 PM »
I think the title of this thread is so offensive, I would like to know why any Jew would use the word 'fag' next to the word synagogue and not see this as a very evil way to engender more hatred of Jewish people?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 10:05:43 PM »
Do we know for a fact that anti-Semitism was the motive and not hatred of homosexual perversion?

Are you kidding me?  Was there a gay-detecting device inside the printer cartridge?    Give me a break.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 10:06:26 PM »
I think the title of this thread is so offensive, I would like to know why any Jew would use the word 'fag' next to the word synagogue and not see this as a very evil way to engender more hatred of Jewish people?

Indeed, it's not accurate to call that place "fag synagogue" no matter what one has against it or dislikes about it.   Of course, with inaccuracy comes insult.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 10:13:43 PM »
Btw, dbf, or chadash shares their synagogue space with "Emanuel congregation" of Rabbi Michael Zedek.  So is he also a gay and his congregation is gay too?

And is Rabbi Asher Lopatin of Anshe Sholom B'nai Israel Congregation  which was also targeted full of gays too?

Somebody has to be really naive and gullible to believe the kind of nonsense being pimped by CNN.

And you're going to side with the Yemen jihadi?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »
Excuse me?!? I asked a question here. I don't know anything about this case. Why are you responding this way?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 10:30:05 PM »
Your question amounts to conspiracy theory.   This subject was all over the news, I'm not sure how you missed it.   But even the article cited to begin this thread gives over the basics, outside of their biases.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 10:32:33 PM »
I don't own a television anymore. From what everyone says it sounds like a pretty open/shut case, but I had no way of knowing that from TBOT's original post.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 10:33:07 PM »
It was also reported that one of the targets has a homepage and they've noticed frequent visits from Egyptian locations lately in days before this plot became news.  So it could be this was a coordinated attack.   Also, the Saudi intelligence are the ones reported to have caught this, so one wonders how did they get wind of the plot?   It could have spanned several countries!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »
It was also reported that one of the targets has a homepage and they've noticed frequent visits from Egyptian locations lately in days before this plot became news.  So it could be this was a coordinated attack.   Also, the Saudi intelligence are the ones reported to have caught this, so one wonders how did they get wind of the plot?   It could have spanned several countries!
I'm sure Obongo's operatives had contact with these creatures.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 10:49:50 PM »
I'm sure Obongo's operatives had contact with these creatures.

lol, imagine he's giving them credit to suck up to them?  I wouldn't even put it past him!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 10:54:09 PM »
I have a hard time believing that any Islamic terror world event has passed under his radar innocently. I would not be surprised if he has set up some of these planned attacks so that he can take credit for "foiling" them, you know what Rabin tried to do with Yigal Amir (but less successfully for him lol).

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 12:12:38 AM »
A humorous bit [to me because its probably true!] from a more hawkish prediction from Lee Smith [highlighting the modern traditional of idiocy taken by others in the media and political sphere].  Desperate Leftist doves will part with their sanity when their train of logic steers this way:

"And yet, in the next few days, someone in the media—I don’t know exactly who, but someone—will argue that these synagogues were chosen because the president’s former chief-of-staff, a Jew, wants to be the next mayor of Chicago. Hence, this is, in reality, a message to the White House to stop targeting Yemeni militants."

http://www.tabletmag.com/news-and-politics/49102/the-message/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+kramerlinks+%28Linkage+by+Martin+Kramer%29&utm_content=Twitter

I'd like to ask the dovish Jews, "Just exactly which group of people are targeted with hate as much as Jews in the Koran, and Hadith/Sira? -- And realistically, why do we dislike 'Mein Kampf' and have no shortage of criticism for that text, and not the Islamic ones which are actually more antisemitic?".  As Andrew Bostom [astute chronicler of historic Islamic antisemitism] has phrased, "Mohamed was a successful Hitler".

Meanwhile, in reality, much of the Jewish Chicago population are [miraculously!] opposed to Rahm Emanuel's attempts at the mayor's office [apparently some appreciate what a backbiting Judenrat Emanuel has been towards Israel during the B.Hussein occupation of our presidency].

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 08:27:37 AM »
Most Gays including Jews are pro Islam
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:39:02 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 08:29:46 AM »

I'm going to give you and Kahane-Was-Right the benefit of the doubt by changing the title of the thread. I'm sorry that I offended you, but we still have to stand up to evil. Even when it is from other Jews. Please note that I used synagogue instead of Bait Knesset or Shul because I did not want to acknowledge legitimacy to their evil. Given that the word "synagogue" can be used in a legitimate fashion, I should have not used it with the word "faggot".
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 08:36:05 AM »
A synagogue that is supportive of gays should not be called a 'fag' synagogue.  That is right up there with Fred Phelps.  All Jews are Jews and don't deserved to be attacked.  Period.

I don't hate Fred Phelps for the good he has done. I hate him for the evil that he has done. Standing up against gays and abortion are righteous deeds. It is his acts against Jews, Israel and America that I oppose. Just because an evil person supports a few righteous values does not make the values evil.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
A synagogue that is supportive of gays should not be called a 'fag' synagogue.

You're right. quotiatian marks should be used to describe the "synagoguge". But I don't find anything Jewish about a "synagoguge" that supports homosexuals.

That is right up there with Fred Phelps.  All Jews are Jews and don't deserved to be attacked.  Period.

Just because the "synagagouge" represents Jews and thus the attack is Hillul Hashem, the Jews should respond.

But had it been a Jew bombing the place I wouldn't shed a tear.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »

I don't hate Fred Phelps for the good he has done. I hate him for the evil that he has done. Standing up against gays and abortion are righteous deeds. It is his acts against Jews, Israel and America that I oppose. Just because an evil person supports a few righteous values does not make the values evil.

Well, in my humble opinion, that is very very unfortunate. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 03:37:02 PM »

Well, in my humble opinion, that is very very unfortunate. 

Please explain? Are you implying that we should support homosexuality and abortion just because Fred Phelps is opposed to it? What is important are the issues and not the people who stand for or against them.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 05:23:34 PM »
Take back, 

I appreciate your response, but I have explained my position on this cretin many times. I do not agree with you on this issue or your characterization of this place of Jewish worship

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 07:25:51 PM »
Since there is a duplicate topic I am going to lock this thread. The duplicate can be found at http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,50450.0.html

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2010, 08:48:59 PM »
TBOT --

Fred Phelps has never done any good.  If he, and the members of his so-called church were *really* against homosexuality, then I should think they would encourage gay men and women to leave that lifestyle, or at the very least, to not act on their same-sex attraction.  But they do nothing of the kind. 

All they do is protest at the funerals of fallen American soldiers, which is insensitive, and also very stupid.  After all, how is it that the military is promoting homosexuality?  If anything, the U.S. military is the most anti-homosexual organization in America.  This "church" also threatened to protest at the funeral of a group of Amish girls who were shot by psycho a few years ago.  They were planning to call the girls whores and shout out how they deserved to die.  But they cancelled their plans when one of the tv networks agreed to give them an interview. 

The fact of the matter is, they hate America, and will use any excuse to bash her.  At this point in time, their hatred of homosexuality is just the cover they need.  Don't let it fool you for a minute.