Author Topic: Sports in Israel?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Sports in Israel?
« on: May 28, 2007, 01:34:50 PM »
Under a Kahanist government will any professional sports be allowed in Israel?  I know a lot of sports in the US glorifies a lot of blacks and non English speakers...  Maybe with the exception to hockey.  Would professional sports and international competition would still be in place in Israel? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sports in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 02:30:24 PM »
Under a Kahanist government will any professional sports be allowed in Israel?  I know a lot of sports in the US glorifies a lot of blacks and non English speakers...  Maybe with the exception to hockey.  Would professional sports and international competition would still be in place in Israel? 

I think sports are a good source of entertainment, health and well-being,  and a means of channeling aggressive energy towards play.

way back when, the sport was war where there woudl be audiences watching two groups fight a war with each other on a field and cheer peoples' deaths.  Now it's, for the most part, different with less death. 8)

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »
I would hope that professional sports would be allowed under a Kahanist government.  Sports are very healthy for the body and mind and they bring lots of national pride.  Look at how proud Israelis are of Shahar Peer and how closely they follow her tennis matches.  I would like to see all non-Israelis out of internal Israeli professional sports though.  The basketball teams are all majority black, and the other week in Nahariya I saw some giant schvartza basketball players talking to some Israeli girls who were starstruck by them and it absolutely made me sick.  I believe that bringing in foreign players acts as a disincentive for Israelis to get involved in sports themselves, because they think that they won't make it to the professional league because Israel will just buy some big black from America and that Israel likes to compete foreign schvartzas against each other rather than Israelis.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:32:15 PM »
I don't see why they wouldn't be.  Rav Kahane was a big sports fan.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »

It's not just blacks... The color of the sports star is irrelevant...It can be an Italian from Italy for all one shoudl care.  Unfortunately sport stars as many other famous people are idolized.  If sports were to be allowed, a Kahanist or Torah religious government has to make sure those things can be avoided.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein