Author Topic: Tell Chaim he's famous on an arab rag written by well know anti semite Michael C  (Read 1432 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ilaam.net/Sept11/WereTheyArabs.html

Were the 9-11 Hijackers Really Arabs? Maybe Not

Were those hijackers really Arabs? Would Israeli agents carry out a suicide mission that could cost American Jewish lives? Consider these little-known facts . . .

by Michael Collins Piper - American Free Press

In 1986 the New York-based leader of the terrorist Jewish Defense League, Victor Vancier, gave a prophetic hint of what may have been finally played out on Sept. 11, 2001:

If you think the Shiites in Lebanon are capable of fantastic acts of suicidal terrorism, the Jewish underground will strike targets that will make Americans gasp: "How could Jews do such things?"

According to Vancier, quoted by Robert I. Friedman in The Village Voice on May 6, 1986, his allies were "desperate people" who "don't care if they live or die."

Michael Collins Piper well known  Jew hater
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 02:58:07 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I've seen this passage shown on several places online. I was thinking of asking Chaim about this some time. But I was concerned that he would complain that the passage is too long to read. I suppose one of us can still post this to an Ask JTF thread and leave it up to Chaim which portions he wants to read and then see what his response will be. I get the feeling that Chaim is probably already aware of this article and has seen it already. Hey, to all those conspiracy theorists who believe that the zionists were behind 9/11, who better to suspect than Chaim?