Poll

Poll: Should we support Mike Huckabee for President?

Yes
34 (85%)
No
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Poll: Should we support Mike Huckabee for President?  (Read 10876 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poll: Should we support Mike Huckabee for President?
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2010, 11:24:43 PM »

If we can't trust him to be consistent with his weight, how can we trust him to be consistent on the issues!

http://

LOL, you're joking right?

This is the wording of one of those cheap attack ads

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2010, 11:31:49 PM »

I already said he has a certain logic to that. I think his remark was intended in jest but it reveals a deeper truth, i.e. that this man's commitment to his own goals and promises might be suspect. I think that's a perfectly fair lesson to get from his weight fluctuation.

And also--let me point out that if a female candidate exhibited yo-yo weight gain/loss (unless she were black), she would be so mercilessly ridiculed and excoriated that none of her views on any issue would matter in the least. I am sick and tired of the double standard by where it's okay for men to be fat@$$es, but women have to look like Kate Moss at any age.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2010, 12:57:49 AM »

I already said he has a certain logic to that. 

Oh, so that made it ok or acceptable to me?

It's beyond silly.   It's a doom and gloom prognostication you see in an attack ad.      If this was how he handled his daughter's bad grade, how is he going to handle congress' bad grades in their latest term!

It is very difficult, physically to eat right and stay in shape.  Especially when one lost a great deal of weight at a rapid pace.  Quite often weight comes back in that scenario.  And they cycle.   It really says nothing about their convictions or willingness to adhere to principle in the face of political pressure.    Standing up for Jews in Judea and Samaria does not require resisting to eat donuts or putting in an hour at the gym each day.   Remaining against illegal alien invasion does not require resistance to mcdonalds value meal.     

And also--let me point out that if a female candidate exhibited yo-yo weight gain/loss (unless she were black), she would be so mercilessly ridiculed and excoriated

Not by me, cowboy.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2010, 04:01:50 AM »

If we can't trust him to be consistent with his weight, how can we trust him to be consistent on the issues!

http://

I thought this was a joke too !

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »

I already said he has a certain logic to that. I think his remark was intended in jest but it reveals a deeper truth, i.e. that this man's commitment to his own goals and promises might be suspect. I think that's a perfectly fair lesson to get from his weight fluctuation.

And also--let me point out that if a female candidate exhibited yo-yo weight gain/loss (unless she were black), she would be so mercilessly ridiculed and excoriated that none of her views on any issue would matter in the least. I am sick and tired of the double standard by where it's okay for men to be fat@$$es, but women have to look like Kate Moss at any age.

I meant it as a jest as DBF put it. Clearly my argument against Huckabee is not going to be solely based on his yo-yo dieting. If Huckabee is the GOP candidate I will support him, and if during the primaries Huckabee is the best candidate out of a field of RINOs then I will also support him. At this moment I think we are getting overly excited over Huckabee's statements to a few Jewish supporters on a youtube video. Similar to how we all got excited over Sarah Palin having a little miniature Israeli flag in her office.

Remember Obama stated at AIPAC he believed Jerusalem should remain undivided, and the next day flip-flopped on that! http://townhall.com/Columnists/MichaelMedved/2008/06/11/obamas_undivided_jerusalem_-_more_meaningless_words

Now if Obama can flip-flop on a promise he made on TV at AIPAC, then Huckabee could easily backtrack on comments he made to a few Jews on a youtube video.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2010, 11:22:01 PM »

I meant it as a jest as DBF put it. Clearly my argument against Huckabee is not going to be solely based on his yo-yo dieting. If Huckabee is the GOP candidate I will support him, and if during the primaries Huckabee is the best candidate out of a field of RINOs then I will also support him. At this moment I think we are getting overly excited over Huckabee's statements to a few Jewish supporters on a youtube video. Similar to how we all got excited over Sarah Palin having a little miniature Israeli flag in her office.

Remember Obama stated at AIPAC he believed Jerusalem should remain undivided, and the next day flip-flopped on that! http://townhall.com/Columnists/MichaelMedved/2008/06/11/obamas_undivided_jerusalem_-_more_meaningless_words

Now if Obama can flip-flop on a promise he made on TV at AIPAC, then Huckabee could easily backtrack on comments he made to a few Jews on a youtube video.

For Obama it was never a flip-flop, he was lying!  And whoever didn't think he was lying was a gullible fool!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
I guess it is a moot point, but after listening to the beginning of this week's ask JTF, it would be dumb not to support Huckabee from the get go..and if he doesn't run, we find another candidate..and if he doesn't end up getting chosen, we'll find another candidate..but best to start now supporting him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2010, 01:09:42 PM »
It's pretty obvious to me that Huckabee is the candidate to support.  I voted for him in the Ohio primary in 2008 and would like to support him again.

Chaim, does this mean I should remove your Jews for Palin video from my main account, or should we keep it up until they start campaigning?  It's got over 5,000 views:

בס''ד

The Jews for Palin video was appropriate for the 2008 election when we wanted to prevent Barack Hussein Osama from getting elected. I hope people will be able to figure out that this was for 2008, not 2012. I think the video should stay. The video did draw many views, thank G-d. If someone sees the video and comes to our web site, they will clearly see that now we are supporting Huckabee.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2010, 03:25:30 PM »
It's pretty obvious to me that Huckabee is the candidate to support.  I voted for him in the Ohio primary in 2008 and would like to support him again.

Chaim, does this mean I should remove your Jews for Palin video from my main account, or should we keep it up until they start campaigning?  It's got over 5,000 views:

בס''ד

The Jews for Palin video was appropriate for the 2008 election when we wanted to prevent Barack Hussein Osama from getting elected. I hope people will be able to figure out that this was for 2008, not 2012. I think the video should stay. The video did draw many views, thank G-d. If someone sees the video and comes to our web site, they will clearly see that now we are supporting Huckabee.

Chaim it seems like zootube has clamed down on banning your english vids.

Could you do some 10 minute election videos on huckabee, hussein obama etc..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2010, 11:43:33 PM »
Chaim, if some Jew, independent of JTF, wanted to start a "Jews for Palin" movement today, would you consider him or her a self-hater?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2010, 12:54:32 AM »
I am still wondering if he is going to set that fire not only with Republicans but with anybody that fire power you expect with a candidate in such a major election.  Plus can he match up Bam.  I mean we know Hollywood and all the left goobers will pour in so much for Bam.  The other thing is people are wanting of young fresh energy. This past mid term election was mostly the economy and unemployment.. Foreign issues and mainly Israel was considered an after thought with any candidates this past election.  If it is Huckabee of course I will support, I just hope,, really hope he has that punch he needs.  I still do question the fact when he was gov he made huge tax hikes in Arkansas and also let out a convicted criminal and that convicted criminal commits a crime again when was sent out to society.   
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2010, 08:02:54 AM »

בס''ד

Chaim,    regarding that video and a number of other JTF videos that JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM is listed on the video itself.      When I currently go to that address,    I'm getting the following page:

http://www2.searchresultsdirect.com/parking.php4?domain=jewsagainstobama.com&registrar=273212&keyword=senator+barack+obama&eq=5ceb0979a394a44a4f84e53b19fc38d2e7a0df8f859dc4cfa09832ec8a59d41a0b6f9650d88ce5913260b5480038dfe0&ac300=1

In my opinion,    renewing the JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM address would be a good investment for JTF.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2010, 10:06:39 AM »
In my opinion,    renewing the JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM address would be a good investment for JTF.       
Why?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2010, 10:46:35 AM »
Why?

Many of the videos from 2008 that are still on ZooTube and elsewhere on the Internet  have  JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM listed on the actual video.   When people watch these videos,    some are going to attempt to go to the JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM site,   which used to be JTF's site.    Hence,   I believe JTF should renew the domain name in order to increase the chances of adding new members to the Forum and hopefully more financial contributions to JTF/  VJA.       My guess is the cost to renew the JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM domain name is far less than the potential benefits.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2010, 11:10:26 AM »
DBF,   one additional thought comes to mind about why I think renewing the JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM would be a good investment.     Basically,  its for the reason why Chaim decided to use the name in the first place:   it attracts attention.   

It's a nickname that's the antithesis of political correctness.     If I wasn't familiar with JTF and happened to see the name  'Jews against Obama'  ,    I certainly would be interested in finding out more about the organization.     

Also,   a primary goal for JTF in the next two years will be attempting to defeat Barack Hussein Obama in the 2012 Election.       The '  Jews against Obama'  name ties in to this central theme.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2010, 05:25:12 PM »
I just pray huckabe will not be a dispicable itzhak shamir! That they say the good things and do the opposite

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »
Ideal ticket, in my opinion, would be Mike Huckabee & Allen West, the latter being another person that I know who openly supports Israel and bashes islam. He also happened to be Black.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.