Author Topic: Whos protecting this country? Missile launched near California Coast!!!  (Read 3066 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who launched it?

Our best and brightest do not have a clue who launched a missile Monday night... This is really scary news. If our military did not launch it that means that another country may have launched a missile which was visible from the coast of California from a submarine... Of course the government is not discussing it because it SCARES THE CREPE OUT OF ME... Either our military has no clue as to what enters and leaves American airspace or they are not telling us that they made a big mistake.

I really want to know who is launching these missiles?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/11/mystery-missile-launch-los-angeles-no-threat-national-security.html

Military and aviation officials said Tuesday they don't know who may have launched a mysterious object spotted in the sky late Monday off the Southern California coast, but noted that whatever the projectile was, it did not pose a threat to national security.

A KCBS news helicopter spotted what appeared to be a missile traveling through the sky northwest of Catalina Island, about 35 miles west of Los Angeles.

Video posted online by the television station showed a luminous point hurtling through the sky followed by a long contrail.

Officials with the Defense Department, the Navy and the Air Force said they did not have any details on the object or its launch site. Pentagon officials said that initial indications were that the military was not involved.

"We are aware of the unexplained contrail reported off the coast of Southern California yesterday evening," according to a statement Tuesday from the North American Aerospace Defense Command and the U.S. Northern Command, which operates the U.S. and Canadian missile warning system. "At this time, we are unable to provide specific details but we are working to determine the exact nature of this event.

"We can confirm that there is no indication of any threat to our nation and we will provide more information as it becomes available," the statement said.

The Federal Aviation Administration didn't approve any commercial space launches in the area Monday, spokesman Ian Gregor said Tuesday.

"We're looking into this," he said.

[Updated at 9:55 a.m.: Naval Base Ventura County spokeswoman Teri Reid said Tuesday that the contrail seen off the Southern California coast on Monday did not originate at Naval Air Station Point Mugu.

"It didn't happen here," she said. "There was no firing on the range yesterday."

Nor did it come from Vandenberg Air Force Base, officials there said, adding that the facility's last launch was to put a satellite into orbit on Friday.]

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/09/california.contrails/

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- The Pentagon is unable to explain images of what appears to be a high-altitude rocket or missile launched off the coast of southern California at sunset Monday, officials said.

The Pentagon and the North American Aerospace Defense Command were investigating video shot by a news helicopter operated by CNN affiliate KCBS/KCAL showing an ascending orange-colored contrail high into the atmosphere, officials said. A contrail is the visible vapor trail behind airplanes or rockets traveling at high altitudes.

The Federal Aviation Administration, the Coast Guard, Navy, Air Force, and California Reps. Dana Rohrabacher and Jane Harman -- whose coastal districts are closest to the offshore contrails -- were at a loss to explain the images.

"The FAA ran radar replays of a large area west of Los Angeles based on media reports of the possible missile launch at approximately 5 p.m. (PT) on Monday. The radar replays did not reveal any fast moving, unidentified targets in that area," said FAA spokesman Ian Gregor. "The FAA did not receive reports ... of unusual sightings from pilots who were flying in the area on Monday afternoon.
Mystery launch off California

"The FAA did not approve any commercial space launches around the area Monday," he added.

Col. Dave Lapan, a spokesman for the Pentagon, said Tuesday morning that authorities were "still trying to find out what that contrail off the coast of southern California was caused by, whether it was commercial, whatever reasons there might be."

"Sometimes we don't find these things out in a timely manner," he added. "Right now, all indications are that it was not [Department of Defense] involvement."

Lapan said the North American Aerospace Defense Command reported that it could not provide specific details, but that various agencies are trying to find out what happened.

"I don't know specifically what they are all doing. I just know they have been pinged and that we are talking to the FAA, we are talking to other parts of the U.S. government. We are trying to do everything we can to figure out if anybody has any knowledge of what this event may have been," Lapan said in off-camera comments to journalists.

"So far we have come up empty," he added.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Whos protecting this country? Missile launched near California Coast!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 02:49:03 PM »
Maybe somebody pressed the red button by accident and doesn't want to admit to it..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 06:08:54 PM »
Mystery solved:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/09/mystery-solved-missile-launch-jet-contrail/

That may not be the truth. According to those who witnessed it it was not a jet contrail...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 07:54:56 PM »
don't you just love this bit from the original article:

"Military and aviation officials said Tuesday they don't know who may have launched a mysterious object spotted in the sky late Monday off the Southern California coast, but noted that whatever the projectile was, it did not pose a threat to national security"

They were saying it was no threat and at the same time saying they didn't know what it was!  :::D

Damn how stupid do they think we are?

In the "mystery solved" article, they're also counting on people to read only the headlines of the story and miss the fine details, always read articles that are important like this, don't skim!

"And a senior military official told Fox News late Tuesday that indications are that the contrail "was more likely caused by an airplane than anything else because the other possibilities of rockets or missiles are turning up negative." But officials still aren't 100 percent sure, so the military is taking steps to review its missile inventory and make sure they're all accounted for."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 07:59:35 PM »
don't you just love this bit from the original article:

"Military and aviation officials said Tuesday they don't know who may have launched a mysterious object spotted in the sky late Monday off the Southern California coast, but noted that whatever the projectile was, it did not pose a threat to national security"

They were saying it was no threat and at the same time saying they didn't know what it was!  :::D

Damn how stupid do they think we are?

In the "mystery solved" article, they're also counting on people to read only the headlines of the story and miss the fine details, always read articles that are important like this, don't skim!

"And a senior military official told Fox News late Tuesday that indications are that the contrail "was more likely caused by an airplane than anything else because the other possibilities of rockets or missiles are turning up negative." But officials still aren't 100 percent sure, so the military is taking steps to review its missile inventory and make sure they're all accounted for."

lol

typical media dishonesty. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 08:06:11 PM »
Yes but one thing that I think we should ALL take note of! I've seen many, many examples of things like this, where the title of an article will say one thing, and the content will say another. People read the title, and skim through the contents, already biased by the title, so then they miss the important bits of the article. It's important to actually READ it.

I've seen many times on our forum where people will draw a completely different conclusion from an article than what it actually says too, because the title of the article is misleading.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »
Yes but one thing that I think we should ALL take note of! I've seen many, many examples of things like this, where the title of an article will say one thing, and the content will say another. People read the title, and skim through the contents, already biased by the title, so then they miss the important bits of the article. It's important to actually READ it.

I've seen many times on our forum where people will draw a completely different conclusion from an article than what it actually says too, because the title of the article is misleading.

I agree.   Common mistake, and the news media purposely capitalize upon this to mislead people.  I think their profession is more corrupt than "the world's oldest profession."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »
People need to stop skimming and start reading.

Notice how I had to bold parts of even my short posts just to make sure people would see them.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 09:18:10 PM »
The media now says it was a high speed jet. idk what to believe

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 09:36:01 PM »
The media now says it was a high speed jet. idk what to believe

Just like those weather balloons flying around in new york... -_-

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:54 PM »
Where exactly did this missile end up?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 10:03:45 PM »
I just want to say that I didn't skim the article.  In fact, if you do read the article, it has more facts pointing to the contrail explanation than the missile explanation.  I'm also not 100% sure that it wasn't a missile launch, and I do agree that the Navy's explanation did have contradictions; yet, just like explanations of UFO's, people can believe what they want to believe.  I choose to believe that the explanation in this article does make more sense than an accidental missile launching by the Navy.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 01:03:49 AM »
Missile launched from North Korean submarines

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 10:59:17 AM »
Going through the direction, it seems to be a submarine shot made either by an error or NK. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 07:03:24 AM »
Probably North Korea

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 10:28:52 AM »
I just want to say that I didn't skim the article.  In fact, if you do read the article, it has more facts pointing to the contrail explanation than the missile explanation.  I'm also not 100% sure that it wasn't a missile launch, and I do agree that the Navy's explanation did have contradictions; yet, just like explanations of UFO's, people can believe what they want to believe.  I choose to believe that the explanation in this article does make more sense than an accidental missile launching by the Navy.

That's good. I just thought it was wrong for them to say it was mystery solved when the mystery is not solved conclusively yet.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 12:09:32 PM »
Mystery solved:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/09/mystery-solved-missile-launch-jet-contrail/

My stepdad was in the airforce and worked for ITT for 15 years on AC-130's and Avionics for airforce. My friends are also airforce and they all agree that it wasn't a plane, it looked exactly like a missile. Anyone that believes in the news explanation is fooling themselves.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 03:27:48 AM »
If it is a plane, surely they should be able to provide details to confirm it... whose plane it was, where it took off from, where it was headed, and why it was not registered with air traffic controllers, no? -- If these details are not filled in with certainty I think its very premature [bordering on suspicious] to call the event, "case closed" or "mystery solved", because the case is not closed and the mystery is not solved [this is not speculation on dark matter or theories about black holes, there are finite details which should be easily observed if it was only a plane].

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 03:42:50 AM »
It was not a missile, it was probably just an airliner.

http://www.smartplanet.com/technology/blog/thinking-tech/the-mysterious-california-missile-launch-that-wasnt/5646/

One problem! Authorities, including the Pentagon, say that they aren’t aware of a missile launch taking place anywhere near there.

Of course they would not know about it happening if a non-American power caused this!  If it was an airliner, which is a commercial plane, there would be a plethora of information immediately available [especially in the post 9/11 world we now live in].

The Pentagon has chimed in to say that this was “likely” a jet contrail, and that its investigation is closed.

Guess work. -- Why not use routinely stored satellite images, information from radar, or investigating locations where jets are launched from?  If they are saying its a jet we are not talking about some small hobby plane being flown.  And if jets are being flown in the US w/o coordinating with air traffic controls it is alarming because commercial aircrafts as well as all other aircrafts are subject to hitting a jet which no one is expecting to be out there!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 09:07:39 AM »
That is what I am thinking....a huge mistake, very embarrassing.

Maybe somebody pressed the red button by accident and doesn't want to admit to it..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »
I am still shocked people actually believe it was a plane, seriously, does the media think we are dumb?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 11:38:37 AM »
Here every theory creates more problems than it solves.

Obliquely looking in to the hyper circular but horizontal trajectory it may be a jet liner, but then where it has gone. 

I remember NK declaring after their N-test that the west coast may see many more spectacles. So NK may have equal chances of being the culprit along with the Jetliner and they both are better candidates than the UFO.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »
I just spoke with a friend who lives in Santa Monica, near the beach in Los Angeles... He said he saw this and he believes it is a missile and not a plane. He says he has seen many planes fly into Los Angeles but has never seen a plane contrail which looked like this.