Author Topic: Worthless Fraud Sarah Palin Claims To Be Anti-Abortion, Praises TX Gov Perry  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Palin Denounces Obama as "Most Pro-Abortion President Ever"

http://azstarnet.com/news/us/article_2d0b0423-e88d-54d5-8849-049aff5a4c08.html

Granted--the ex-Harlot-in-Chief of the state of Alaska, who quit after one year on the job to tour the nation promoting the most disgusting leftist RINO candidates around, is right on her claim about BHO. But the hypocrisy that comes out of this slut's filthy spewhole is galling beyond words. If Palin cared so much about the lives of innocent babies, she wouldn't have endorsed uber-leftists like John McCain, Rand Paul, and Karen Handel. Also, what is with her love for Jorge Wahhabi Bush clone Rick Perry? Are those two getting it on on the side or what?

It is likewise nice to see also how much Palin cares for the common, working man by charging 500-25,000 per seat for this dinner. I am starting to believe that the accounts by McCain operatives of her family's exorbitant shopping sprees on the campaign trail, using campaign money, were all true.

DBF

Quote from: Arizona Daily Star
Palin calls Obama `most pro-abortion president'
Associated Press
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Sarah Palin attacked President Barack Obama on Wednesday for his support of abortion rights and for the federal health care overhaul as the former Alaska governor appeared in Texas with another tea party favorte, Gov. Rick Perry.
Palin described Obama as "the most pro-abortion president to occupy the White House" at the Dallas event, which was sponsored by a nonprofit organization that promotes an anti-abortion message. The 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee also said the federal health care law is the "mother of all unfunded mandates" and means federal funding will go toward abortions.
The law walled off federal funds from being used for the procedure, and an executive order signed by Obama just before it passed reaffirmed existing prohibitions on government-financed abortion, but anti-abortion activists argue that neither would actually prevent tax money from being used.
The law is expected to expand coverage to 32 million Americans who now are uninsured. It asks states to build online insurance exchanges, when most U.S. residents will be required to carry health insurance. It also greatly expands the Medicaid program for the poor.
A crowd of about 800 people filled about half the seats at a one-time vaudeville house to hear Palin and brief remarks from Perry, who was re-elected to a third full four-year term last week. Both have courted tea party support and some attending the event spoke in passing of whether the two could appear on a presidential ticket together, although the issue wasn't front and center.
"It leads to speculation, but that's what politics is all about," said Jeff Turner, a Dallas County Republican precinct chairman.
Palin opened her talk with anecdotes about her family. At one point, she noted she has told many of the same stories before.
"I need to run for office just so I have more material to share in my speeches," she said to applause.
Palin praised Perry and Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, who also appeared at the event, for their public opposition to the federal health care law.
"Good for them, because we have to fight back against this federal power grab," Palin said.
Palin and Perry appeared together in April at another event sponsored by the same Austin-based group, Heroic Media, but their careers have become more entwined since last week's midterm elections.
Perry has gained a higher national profile as he has promoted his recently released book, "Fed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from Washington."
Mark Yarbrough, executive director of the Denton County Republican Party, said he was happy to see two of the GOP's current luminaries share the same stage. "Just the thought of what can be done _ the two of them together _ is interesting to me," he said.
Ann Quest of Dallas, who identified herself as a tea party supporter, said she would see what the future holds for the pair.
"It's been just a week since the elections," she said.
Those attending Wednesday's event paid for tickets of between $50 and $100 or sponsorships between $500 and 25,000.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
You can't expect a GOP icon to denounce a Republican Governor just because he doesn't conform to our idoligy 100%. Now I would expect her to endorse the more conservative candidate when he runs for re-election. Rick Perry though

Here is a quote from Rick Perry Himself

Rick Perry said he believes abortion should be legal only in cases involving rape or incest or when carrying a pregnancy to term would threaten the woman’s life.
Source: Associated Press on FoxNews.com Jun 25, 2002
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Rick Perry said he believes abortion should be legal only in cases involving rape or incest or when carrying a pregnancy to term would threaten the woman’s life.
That's not exactly a resoundingly pro-life position. But even if it was, Perry is still an open-borders, Islam-sycophantic establishment RINO.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Rick Perry endorsed Rudy Giuliani for President in 2008.

Giuliani is not only pro-abortion, he even supports partial birth abortion.

Giuliani is also pro-homosexual and marched in the "gay" parades every year.

Giuliani ordered the New York Police Department not to report illegal aliens to the INS. He ordered all city agencies to protect illegal aliens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
בס''ד

Rick Perry endorsed Rudy Giuliani for President in 2008.

Giuliani is not only pro-abortion, he even supports partial birth abortion.

Giuliani is also pro-homosexual and marched in the "gay" parades every year.

Giuliani ordered the New York Police Department not to report illegal aliens to the INS. He ordered all city agencies to protect illegal aliens.
Do you know if Rick Perry has also flirted with Buchanan the way the filthy tramp Palin did?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
That's not exactly a resoundingly pro-life position. But even if it was, Perry is still an open-borders, Islam-sycophantic establishment RINO.

I'm further to the right on the ' life'  issue than Rick Perry is.     The only time I believe an abortion should take place is if the mother's life is in jeopardy.     Yet,    when comparing Rick Perry's position on ' life ' compared to most,     at the very least I would classify him as someone who is clearly ' pro-life'.       If the 'life'  issue was the # 1 issue for me (   it isn't )  when supporting a candidate,    I would have no problem supporting Rick Perry. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm further to the right on the ' life'  issue than Rick Perry is.     The only time I believe an abortion should take place is if the mother's life is in jeopardy.     Yet,    when comparing Rick Perry's position on ' life ' compared to most,     at the very least I would classify him as someone who is clearly ' pro-life'.       If the 'life'  issue was the # 1 issue for me (   it isn't )  when supporting a candidate,    I would have no problem supporting Rick Perry. 
I said that even if Rick Perry were truly pro-life, his other positions are terrible.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I said that even if Rick Perry were truly pro-life, his other positions are terrible.

In the Texas Governor Race,   the alternatives were a liberal Democrat ( Bill White ) and a Candidate who was on the Alex Jones show (  Debra Medina ).   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
In the Texas Governor Race,   the alternatives were a liberal Democrat ( Bill White ) and a Candidate who was on the Alex Jones show (  Debra Medina ).   
You are missing the point. Why does she love associating herself with these frauds to begin with? That was the point. She could be hyping and praising a real right-wing governor like Jan Brewer, but instead she always surrounds herself with RINO frauds like McCain, Rick Perry, and Karen Handel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The choices for governor were truly terrible. It's true that the other two choices were worse. However, Palin should have stayed out of it entirely rather than putting her stamp of approval on Perry.