Author Topic: Accomplishments of our great movement  (Read 841 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Accomplishments of our great movement
« on: November 15, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
Im happy that we are becoming a huge hassle for the shabak and the israeli govt! What else have we accomplished?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Accomplishments of our great movement
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »
Every day DBF curses another media celebrity!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 08:09:52 PM »
oh besides the comedy i mean seriously what are the other accomplishments we in the jtf have succeeeded in

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 09:36:04 PM »
oh besides the comedy i mean seriously what are the other accomplishments we in the jtf have succeeeded in

One way to answer your question is for people to list the impact that JTF has had on them as individuals.    For me,   JTF has been a life changer.      Since finding out about JTF,   the end results are:

1)     Becoming far more informed from a religious and political standpoint.     Eventually becoming more religious from a biblical standpoint,   though I always had strong belief in G-d. 

2)     Giving much more money to charity and understanding much better which charities NOT to support.

3)     Taking my first trip to Israel a few months ago and spending more money in Kiryat Arba than anywhere else in Israel.  That's very unusual for someone visiting Israel.    It wouldn't have happened if not for JTF.     My appreciation for the heroic settlers of Judea and Samaria and parts of Jerusalem is much greater than it was prior to finding out about JTF.

4)      Making a concerted effort Online and in contacting people in attempting to defeat Barack Hussein Obama in 2008.      I have been very active Online since in trying to support JTF and Conservatism.

5)      JTF's influence eventually lead me to attend Candidates Forums this year and that lead to me being part of a number of political campaigns in one or more ways.       It's lead to me meeting some very interesting and informative people,  including some of the candidates.      Even though the primaries and general election races are over,  I'm still helping with other projects.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:31:37 PM »

LOL.  And he discovers another "possible" homosexual laisson between improbably people many who aren't even gay.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »

If you don't know you haven't succeeded in anything.
I find this a rather perverted topic. If anyone has accomplished anything, it is Chaim and not you or anyone else.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »
Im happy that we are becoming a huge hassle for the shabak and the israeli govt! What else have we accomplished?

Seriously, I think the main accomplishment has been the support of the Hilltop Communities in Judea and Samaria.  I have my disagreements with Chaim, but as long as he is the only one supporting the Hilltop Communities he has my support.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 10:47:24 AM »

If you don't know you haven't succeeded in anything.
I find this a rather perverted topic. If anyone has accomplished anything, it is Chaim and not you or anyone else.

He's new here, he just wants to know what kind of things we've achieved besides what's happened in the last few weeks. 

Sometimes after a while we forget about these things so it's good to think back about what we've done.

I think right before the time I joined here, they had a massive youtube campaign where they got a prominent neo-nazis' accounts removed.   There have been additional things since then

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 10:51:29 AM »
There was also a time I remember that Noam Federman thanked Chaim and the JTF for supporting the settlers and the hilltop youth with crucial donation funds in a time of need for them.

There have been other things here and there but it's hard to remember.  The most important thing, in my mind, is that we are reaching Israelis with our message and we are reaching Americans with our anti-obama message.    To spread the ideas that no one will touch is extremely important especially with such a negligent and malicious media in both countries which invariably distorts the issues and tries to brainwash the people to their destruction.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »
More hardcore members.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein