Author Topic: Would serbia ever try to take back kosovo?  (Read 43940 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Would serbia ever try to take back kosovo?
« on: November 21, 2010, 01:55:33 PM »
I hope they do

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Would serbia ever try to take back kosovo?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 08:29:52 PM »
Yes.USA and NATO won't be there for ever.Very soon USA will have to withdraw because the empire is collapsing.And then Albania will have to deal with all Albanian refugees from Kosovo.

We have also prophecies about Kosovo before the occupation happened and some Orthodox Serbs knew that this will be the event.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 08:33:58 PM »
Albananians are gonna flee...that's only a meter of time.

waiting for the opportunity...

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 12:06:06 AM »
I hope they do

If Putin gives the order, why not? ;)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 01:47:35 AM »
Albananians are gonna flee...that's only a meter of time.

waiting for the opportunity...

Је л' су то они тенкови које је Тадић као министар одбране уз присуство америчког амбасадора исекао у старо гвожђе.

Are these tanks the one that Tadic as defense minister in the presence of U.S. Ambassador cut into scrap metal.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 02:24:34 AM »
No.These still exist.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 04:10:47 AM »
Yes.USA and NATO won't be there for ever.Very soon USA will have to withdraw because the empire is collapsing.And then Albania will have to deal with all Albanian refugees from Kosovo.

We have also prophecies about Kosovo before the occupation happened and some Orthodox Serbs knew that this will be the event.
I was not saying about force, than about our moral and religion, when we come back to God!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 04:38:07 AM »
I hope they do

If Putin gives the order, why not? ;)

G-d willing, Czar Putin and his rotten Nazi "Empire" will be wiped off the face of the earth.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:24 AM »
Novakovic doesn't know who this is.

It's his hero.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 05:02:17 AM »
I can bet he never heard of him before.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 05:17:28 AM »
Let's be honest. He's that guy DALMACIJA and Serbian_Radical_Party who said Israel doesn't have a right to exist until it accepts Xtianity and said the Jews killed millions of Russians.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
Dalmacija is back under a different name... ;D
I wonder who Husar is then??? 8;)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 05:29:17 AM »
Let's be honest. He's that guy DALMACIJA and Serbian_Radical_Party who said Israel doesn't have a right to exist until it accepts Xtianity and said the Jews killed millions of Russians.
Could be. I wasn't here when Dalmacija was posting, but Novakovic is from Dalmatia. I'm sure he's SRP.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:04 AM »
I don't understand some of the anti-Putin sentiment on this forum. I realize some of you see him and his government as anti-Israel but not everything is at it seems. Try to understand that Russia is faced with the reality that there are some 20 Muslims on its territory and almost all of the states on Russia's southern border are Islamic. Russia is constantly battling terrorists trying to destabilize the country. Imagine what would happen if Russia openly declared its support for Israel? Russia's neighbors and its 20 million Muslims might wage war on her. Russia is in a very difficult situation right now with it's own domestic problems and any wrong move can spell disaster for her. Russia is aware that many of Israel's Jews are of Russian descent and that, if nothing else, can be an assurance to Jews that Russia will never pose a threat to Israel. Russia is just trying to play the cards as best it can, given the circumstances.

The Nazi Russians have murderered hundreds of thousands of Jews during the day of the Czarist Empire and millions in the days of the Soviet Union. Now the Nazi Russians support the professional Jew-blood spillers, the Arabs, since Israel's creation. Almost every rifle that is used to murder Jews like sheep is Russian-made. The Russians have been supporting the Arabs and went on pogroms on Jews in the Soviet Union when the Jews beat the crap out of their Arab lovers in the wars. Their support is pure idealistic, traditional Nazism combined with lust of money and political power.

I don't care why you support my murderers. If you're with my enemy you're my enemy and I will not rest until you're exterminated. But your defense of the second best murderers of Jews is absolutely not surprising.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:47 AM »
Could be. I wasn't here when Dalmacija was posting, but Novakovic is from Dalmatia. I'm sure he's SRP.

Compare writing styles:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=profile;u=997;sa=showPosts

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 05:54:56 AM »
I don't understand some of the anti-Putin sentiment on this forum. I realize some of you see him and his government as anti-Israel but not everything is at it seems. Try to understand that Russia is faced with the reality that there are some 20 Muslims on its territory and almost all of the states on Russia's southern border are Islamic. Russia is constantly battling terrorists trying to destabilize the country. Imagine what would happen if Russia openly declared its support for Israel? Russia's neighbors and its 20 million Muslims might wage war on her. Russia is in a very difficult situation right now with it's own domestic problems and any wrong move can spell disaster for her. Russia is aware that many of Israel's Jews are of Russian descent and that, if nothing else, can be an assurance to Jews that Russia will never pose a threat to Israel. Russia is just trying to play the cards as best it can, given the circumstances.

The Nazi Russians have murderered hundreds of thousands of Jews during the day of the Czarist Empire and millions in the days of the Soviet Union. Now the Nazi Russians support the professional Jew-blood spillers, the Arabs, since Israel's creation. Almost every rifle that is used to murder Jews like sheep is Russian-made. The Russians have been supporting the Arabs and went on pogroms on Jews in the Soviet Union when the Jews beat the crap out of their Arab lovers in the wars. Their support is pure idealistic, traditional Nazism combined with lust of money and political power.

I don't care why you support my murderers. If you're with my enemy you're my enemy and I will not rest until you're exterminated. But your defense of the second best murderers of Jews is absolutely not surprising.
Harsh Ron. I assure you that 99.9% of Serbs don't know anything about what Cossacks did to Jews.
The question here is do you think Russian Muslims wouldn't kill Jews? They would be worse for Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 06:05:13 AM »
The question here is do you think Russian Muslims wouldn't kill Jews? They would be worse for Israel.

If I needed to support an entity that just kills Muslims I would just pick Hamas. They have butchered PLO murderers like ducks and thrown them from roofs. One Nazi doesn't justify supporting another one. When it comes to Russia and Islam, I would quote Menachem Begin on the Iran-Iraq war: "I wish luck to both sides".

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 06:24:06 AM »
You should watch rabbi Kahane's speeches on youtube. He talks about Israel's "need for allies" often.
And why do you think Russia wants alliance with Israel?

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 07:02:15 AM »
I don't understand some of the anti-Putin sentiment on this forum. I realize some of you see him and his government as anti-Israel but not everything is at it seems. Try to understand that Russia is faced with the reality that there are some 20 million Muslims on its territory and almost all of the states on Russia's southern border are Islamic. Russia is constantly battling terrorists trying to destabilize the country. Imagine what would happen if Russia openly declared its support for Israel? Russia's neighbors and its 20 million Muslims might wage war on her. Russia is in a very difficult situation right now with it's own domestic problems and any wrong move can spell disaster for her. Russia is aware that many of Israel's Jews are of Russian descent and that, if nothing else, can be an assurance to Jews that Russia will never pose a threat to Israel. Russia is just trying to play the cards as best it can, given the circumstances.
Why then he vised a pope, several times??

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
What? Are you people clowns? Really? How can we Serbs retake Kosovo and the other lost Serbian territories? How can we managed that without the Russians?

I only declared that we need support from Russia to accomplish our goals [to expel the NATO army from Kosovo] and on account of that some paranoid people are starting to accuse me?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:53:39 AM by Novakovic »

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 07:59:27 AM »
I don't know why. Perhaps it was a gesture of good will in order to avoid any future conflicts with the Vatican. We can't afford having Catholics against us. Not anymore. I am anti-ecumenism but I don't support giving people the finger either. Serbs have good to be more pragmatic and think more in the long-run. Most of the decisions made by our leaders in history have been to our detriment.
No my friend Putin is a Vatican puppet, I love russian people but this is a true. Let me ask you one question did some serbian ruler (except Tito - but he was not our true leader) ever visit a pope? No until came Boris Tadic !
The similar thing is with russians!
In Serbia Pope's feet never step in ! Now, he is invited, by Irinej,  to came down in Nis on ecumenic Council 2013 . For that event ,in the Nis ,under construction is huge Catholic cross! And monitoring is done Archbishop Stanislav Hocevar !