Author Topic: Orthodox married women in Zahal: a recipe for adultery & disaster!  (Read 6783 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Orthodox married women in Zahal: a recipe for adultery & disaster!
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3985434,00.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Orthodox married women in Zahal: a recipe for adultery & disaster!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 08:00:08 PM »
Yes, heaven forbid someone be interested in a patriotic Jewish woman who would be willing to die for their country.

I'm sure you'd rather people marry Arab sluts.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »
"Stolen waters are sweet" (Mishle 9:17).

The sight of a married Orthodox Jewess with a head scarves and long olive green skirt is going to arouse many of the notorious skirt-sniffing professional Zahal officer lotharios to make a move.

And given the right hormones, ambience and time of month, some of these married women are gonna succumb: that's a given!

Remember: adultery in Torah is a capital offence for both parties, and any offspring is a Halachic mamzer, with all that that entails! That's why hilchos yichud and hilchos negiyos are so strict.

Basically, Jewesses shouldn't be in a Jewish army at all. All the jobs that women in Zahal do could be done twice as well by Haredi male conscripts.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:11:59 PM by wonga66 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »
In a way I agree that married women should not serve in the forces, at least not with the male soldiers. I also feel that women should not serve in combat situations, especially if they can be captured.

Imagine if the arabs captured a Jewish woman and held her like they are holding Shalit.... How quickly would the Israeli left bend over to release 1000s of terrorists to get her back?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 12:28:25 AM »
What a naqba...  women should not serve in any military [perhaps they should serve in the service of the State in other ways, sure], unless it is far removed from combat and male soldiers [total separation, except perhaps at the highest levels for coordination]. -- If the military wishes to draft the Haredi it needs to severely change its policy on Halakcha [if the army was Halakcha based the Haredi would have zero reason to exempt themselves... as it is they, nor any Torah based Jew, can hardly be faulted for their inaction...  led by the king of Bolshevik Mr. Ehud 'the Hebrew speaking Goy' Barak???  Its almost preferable to serve in the Arab army [Chas VeShalom!!]!!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 02:01:38 AM »
Oh shut up. This has nothing to do about whether or not you think women should serve in the army. It has everything to do with you making a slap at religious Jewish women.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 04:04:39 AM »
I've got to admit she is very attrative and this is not healty for her Marraige or for the people serving in here unit. There are pleanty of other forms of national service that she could do. In addition to that. Married people are exempt from serving according to Torah and this is one of the Torah ways that the state of Israel follows.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 11:48:17 AM »
Israel is "a hot" country, and sexual hanky-panky at all levels, from the President down, is a given http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/police-chief-candidate-faces-second-sexual-misconduct-charge-1.326126

Any Orthodox man who lets his Orthodox wife work as a soldier surrounded by hot soldiers, especially senior ranks, cannot but expect her to have sexual lliasons.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 02:39:42 PM »
So, is your contention that married women can work in an office but not work in the army?

Or are you saying any place of business where there are men will be guaranteed place that she will commit adultery?!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 03:15:44 PM »
Adultery between Orthodox Jewish office staff is a rarity.

But if it's an office staffed by Italian & Black males, or secularist or anti-Torah Israelis, there's a severe likelihood that moves are gonna be made, as Jewesses have a reputation for being "hot". They soon find out the reputation is undeserved!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:21:06 PM by wonga66 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
I don't want to seem too backward but don't they have to take care of Children and cook
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
Adultery between Orthodox Jewish office staff is a rarity.

But if it's an office staffed by Italian & Black males, or secularist or anti-Torah Israelis, there's a severe likelihood that moves are gonna be made, as Jewesses have a reputation for being "hot". They soon find out the reputation is undeserved!

Someone's bitter.

"moves are gonna be made" but Orthodox Jewish women don't readily sleep with blacks that work in the office with them!   Certainly less than secular women do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 05:00:58 PM »
I don't want to seem too backward but don't they have to take care of Children and cook

Doesn't every mother have to do that?   Yet many women today work too.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 06:09:58 AM »
If you're gonna have women in the army, at least have women who are prepared to fight, kill and die, like these N.Koreans

unlike these slovenly, self-infatuated, lazy, big-bottomed Israeli females

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 06:12:19 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D i agree the Israeli girls look like they're waiting to get picked up by some guys
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 06:53:47 AM »
1000 fake "datiyot" skivers nabbed
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=196426

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
"Jewish girls in the Israeli army become prostitutes without pay!" (R.Avigdor Miller tape 179) at 0.35 here http://www.zshare.net/audio/847266614ba3a459/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 12:06:01 AM »
Israeli women live surrounded by people who wouldn't bat an eyelash at raping them, then killing them.  They need to know how to fight, use guns, weapons, etc.  It's an unpleasant reality.  No physically able Israeli should not be given the ability to aggressively defend themselves

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 07:36:21 AM »
I have never heard of a woman successfully beat off a determined rapist, with or without a weapon or knowledge of self-defense. Women have 30% less strength than a man and move much slower.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »
I have never heard of a woman successfully beat off a determined rapist, with or without a weapon or knowledge of self-defense. Women have 30% less strength than a man and move much slower.

It depends on how determined the guy is. Women have a better chance of surviving if they do fight than if they don't, and also a better chance of proving it was rape if the guy is found and prosecuted.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 12:21:48 PM »

They have had women who fought off rapist so for you to make that claim is just stupid.
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 02:10:16 PM »
The problem with women serving in the military as opposed to the civilian workforce is that in the military there is barbaric violence. It is good for women to know how to defend themselves from attackers, but it is not necessary for them to join the military to learn self-defense.

Are these women going to be ready to be on and actually be put on the front lines of combat if necessary? If not then this is a waste of resources and just another sign that Israel is ignoring the Torah in favor of the altar of political correctness!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 02:33:05 PM »
The problem with women serving in the military as opposed to the civilian workforce is that in the military there is barbaric violence. It is good for women to know how to defend themselves from attackers, but it is not necessary for them to join the military to learn self-defense.

Are these women going to be ready to be on and actually be put on the front lines of combat if necessary?
If not then this is a waste of resources and just another sign that Israel is ignoring the Torah in favor of the altar of political correctness!

Given the history of the Arabs and their penchant for invading Israel, coupled with the fact that Islam is every bit as antisemitic as Nazism is...  it is not unreasonable to think that one day the women of Israel may indeed fight off Muslim attackers.

Regardless it is good for the Jewish women of Israel to learn Krav Maga self defense when forced to live with Arab occupiers.  And to have proficiency with a firearm, and the right to carry it.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 02:35:25 PM »
As per this clip, in the early days of the State when there was a shortage of manpower, maybe a few Jewish women did fight on the front line
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 02:46:44 PM by wonga66 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »
When you are dealing with people who have no concept of civility, you have to be able to defend yourself under all possible circumstances.  If the circumstances arose and I knew I was going to die, would rather go out taking my enemy with me.  May it never happen