Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 5, 2010  (Read 6275 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, December 5, 2010
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »
Dear Chaim, two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Do you think G-d punishes certain Muslim Nazi countries with natural disasters for evil behavior? For example the Tsunami in Indonesia in 2004 and the recent monsoon in Pakistan this summer.

2. What is you opinion Drek (Dred) Scott?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:17:05 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 6, 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 04:30:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions for the week.
P.S. They are all from the same self hating Jew from last week, I just thought these questions need to be answered from a Kahanist perspective.

Question 1:
One thing u fail to grasp is the true meaning of ur so-called "strength". It's actually "weakness", no this isn't 1984 doublespeak, its the truth. The real "strength" is showing compassion even to those who hate u, going beyond what is good for U & instead doing what Needs to be done. In other words, Kantian ethics. U can say Israel needs to encompass all the land up to the Tigris river because G-d says so. Muslims can also say (& they do) that all the land is theirs because Allah says so. Its never-ending, certainly not a "strength".

Question 2:
Most importantly, u seem to find it difficult to comprehend that the disgraceful mentality that people have towards Jews is the very same mentality you seem to have towards Arabs and even Africans. You know the Israeli saying "2 Jews, 3 opinions", not all Arabs/Africans are the same either! I know Muslim Arabs who are very passionate in being pro-Israel and yet you brand ALL of them as nazis? And what on earth was that statement of Blacks being primitive/uncivilized? You obviously know nothing of their history or cultures. Some of their languages are arguably more sophisticated than Hebrew! Its the same treatment Jews get so learn from it!

Question 3:
Its U who brings the consequences of this expansionist mentality to our people. Why do people (such as Arabs) hate? Its an outcome of fear! Where does the fear come from? Certainly not from Zionists like me who want peace & co-existence with mutually recognized borders. They fear expansionist Zionists who have an aggressive stance, like you. And by the way, that's some statement you made, that I'm not a Zionist. I live & breathe ISRAEL, I miss my land & people dearly. I have great pride in the Zionist movement! Az al tenase lagid ma ANI, tehie mefukas al lagid ma ATA.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 01:32:18 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 05:14:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The Torah tells that Avraham Avinu bravely broke his father's idols. Can you please tell the Midrash about how Avraham was working in an idol shop one day instead of his father, and what he did there.

Todah rabah, thank you very much as always.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:49:30 PM by Alex37 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What are some of the things that surprised you most about Israel with the Wikileaks?  Was there anything pertaining to Kahane or the pro settler movements in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza? Do you think the Wikileaks helps or hurts the Kahanist cause?  How about current day Israel?

Also, another Dvar Torah from this week's parsha.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 06:10:31 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 05:52:04 PM »
shalom chaim

please describe a situation where Ariel Sharon wakes up from his coma to Kahanist/Real Jewish State.
what do you predict he would say? (please say with a pruneface impression)

chag sameach v'kol tov
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:37:56 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.   Are you familiar with leftist writer/  columnist Karen Rubin,    whose articles appear on Examiner. Com,     Great Neck News/ Blank Slate Media,   and Long Island Jewish World?       Karen Rubin's positions on Israel,   the U.S. Economy,   and in general are even beyond the horrific level.    Not surprisingly,   Karen Rubin endorsed 8 out of 8 Democrats in the November 2,  2010 elections,  including Gary Ackerman,   and that she's a strong supporter of Gary Ackerman.   

2.   The Long Island Jewish World edition of November 12-18 2010 has an extensive illustration of what Karen Rubin represents.     Unfortunately,   this newspaper doesn't print the vast majority of their articles Online.    Long Island Jewish World is available at the Main Library in Great Neck,   if anyone in the New York Metro area,   is interested in reading back issues from the last few months.     

In that issue,   Karen Rubin wrote multiple articles about the ' Abraham Fund',   which " works to correct ' second class'  status of Arab Minority".        A quote from the article that was made into a banner is " We believe the Arab Palestinian Community in Israel can be a real bridge for peace that in turn would dramatically improve the status of Israel".    The two co-executive directors of the Abraham Fund,    Amnon Be' eri Sulititzeanu and Mohammed Darawshe addressed the congregants at Temple Beth-El of Great Neck back on October 15.     Not surprisingly,   this is a Reformed so called Synagogue.     I'm interested in any of your thoughts regarding the '  Abraham Fund'?      This organization,   Karen Rubin,  the candidates she supports,    and the so called Synagogue are as bad as it gets.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:57:16 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 5, 2010
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First a comment: although my post about schoolchildren being taught that Israel commits slavery like the antebellum South was deliberate hyperbole in order to make a point, I know full well it is no joke. I know all about the sick things that are being forced into young minds in the Bolshevik school systems of America and Israel thanks to the power of our petrosheik overlords and their negro fellow-travelers.

1: Which of these would be the best Chanukah gift for Lewinsky?

a--a year's supply of new kneepads
b--a spinal transplant
c--a 10,000 minute prepaid phone card for when the Oval Office calls collect
d--a plastic surgery gift certificate because his nose won't stop growing, and growing, and growing
e--a series of ampicillin shots to cure that pesky gonorrhea infection in his larynx (that originally came, in a roundabout way, from Larry Sinclair)

2: Have you ever noticed that evil Jews, such as Lewinsky, Sharon, and Madeleine Albright, all look identical to Arabs? Why is this? Does G-d curse this Erev Rav with the physical appearance of Amalek as punishment?

3: Although we rightfully curse and denounce kapo Judenrat PMs like Lewinsky, Ehud Bara(c)k, and Sharon (yimach scham) constantly, I'm not sure that any non-Kahanist Israeli would act any differently than they do if in power. Most secular Israelis genuinely don't think it is possible to "defy" the president, for instance. Most are also very politically-correct about Muslim "civilian" casualties, starting with when Begin made that a big deal during the First Lebanon War. So, isn't our real enemy a mindset, rather than simply one (or several) leader/s?

G-d bless you, DBF
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 07:30:23 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 01:03:17 AM »
Chaim,

I miss Josef ben Meier and his entertaining contributions to the JTF programs over the years.  I know he passed a while back and he is greatly missed.  I wonder if you could tell us a little more about his life and perhaps share any personal memories you have of him.

Keep up the good work,
WestCoastJTF

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 02:27:23 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Chanukah Samach

1. Why do many secular Jews pick Chanukah as the 1 holiday the observe. In 1972 HaRav Kahane HY"D wrote an article called "Down with Chanukah" and the main point was pointing as what hypocrites the secular are who celebrate Chanukah. The very story of Chanukah is a story of Jews with Pride (Which can be compared to the Jews of the JDL or of Kach in Israel) who faught the Jews the Self Hating Jews in their attempt to blend in with the Greeks. The Hebrew root of Chanukah is Chinuch which means to mold but the Secular Jews take this and spin it to fit their twisted world view that they should be molding in with the nations like Rabin once said "We will no longer be a nation seprate from other nations we will be a nation amoung nations." The real message is that we need to rise up an say no we are different and we will rebel just as the Jews did in the story of Chanukah and not sit quietly as the secular do. 

2. Do you think that we would be in a better worse or the same situation if Hitlery Clinton were President??
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:47:04 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 04:40:47 AM »
res

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 12:43:57 PM »
Dear Chaim:

As we Jews celebrate and Righteous Gentiles commemorate the holiday of Chanakua, I just wanted to thank you for everything you do.  You truly are a modern day Maccabi fighting against the modern "Malchut Yavan."  May you be "Zo'Cheh" to watch the re-kindling of the Menorah from the "Chatzer" of the "Bet Hamikdash" if not tomorrow, then as soon as possible.

Here are my questions / comments for this week:

(1) As a Kahanist, how should I feel about the various contries rushing to help Israel put out the fire.  On the one hand, I feel Hakaras Ha'Tov to the small country of Bulgaria that sent a 92 strong contingent of firemen and equipment almost immediately.  I understand that Bulgaria's president dispatched this help almost immediately.  On the other hand, Nazi Trukey sent a contingent.  I do believe the individual firefighter should be praised for their bravery (unless I am missing something here) but I have no personal regard for Nazi Turkey and detest the country. If you remeber, several years ago, when there was a very large earthquake in Turkey, Israel sent many rescuers who stayed fo months helping the Turkish people.  I remember seeing video of Israeli teams pulling out Turks who where still alive from the pancaked buildings.  Perhaps, this was "Midah Ki'neged Midah" orchastrated by Hashem.  Also, the Eqyptians, Jordanians and Fakeastinians sent peolpe and supplies to help our brothers in Israel.  How should we react to this help while the rest of the Arab world rejoices in the calamity and deaths in Israel?  I also note that the "Spook-in-Chief" seems to be moving very slowly in helping Israel.  Had this tragic event occurred in Uganda, our President, "Dr. Corneilous" would have mobalized the Sixth Fleet and dispatched dozens of C-130 galaxy cargo aircraft to assist the Ugandan simian-bipeds.

(2) I just watched the video on zoo tube of the beast Rachel Corrie undergoing a new medical procedure called lipo-extrusion by an Israeli bulldozer.  I must say that I would like to see all members of the International Solidarity Movement undergo similar medical procedures. Let’s help reduce these Nazi’s carbon footprints!  I hope that when you become Prime Minister of Israel, you will issue "shoot to kill, or "roll-over and kill" orders for these vermon.

(3) Was it worthwhile for the Mossad to capture Adolph Eichmann - Y'SV and bring him back to Israel for a show trial.  I believe the trial was a waste of Taxpayer money or do you think Eichmann’s trial served a greater purpose? Perhaps Eichmann should he been executed on the spot by the Mossad agents like Herberts Cukurs – Y’SV – who met such a fate but the guns of Mosad agents.   Herberts Cukurs was the Hangman of Riga - Y'SV who lit the match that killed approximately 300 Jews locked up in a Shul and had a hand in killing 30,000 Latvian Jews in WW2?  Personally, I would have put Eichmann through a deli slicer and to hell with the trial.  Justice must be swift to be effective!  Your comments please.

(4) Perhaps we could get more publicity in Israel and America if we distribute bumper stickers with catchy snippets such as "Yasser Arafat died of AIDS because he wasn’t protected and didn't wear a condom or a dental dam. If you want real protection, go to - JTF.org." or "Don’t let an Arab near a camel or the camel may end up riding the Arab!” or “Gammal Abdul Nasser’s first name was for his love of Camels!  Find out the details – Go to JTF.org!

Freilacha Chanukah!

Nekema

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:23:18 PM by Nekama »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 03:39:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What will happen in North and South Korea for years to come? Also What do you think of the new Speaker of the House? What are your thoughts on the Presidental Succession Act? Do you have an African Action story for this week?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:35:28 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Would you have held yourself morally responsible if an innocent bystander was injured or God-forbid killed by one of the bombs you set in the 1970s and 80s? Was that a risk you were willing to take?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 08:08:59 PM »
reserved.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 10:04:21 PM »
Why are Jews matrilineal?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 12:27:24 AM »
Just a quick one.

Maybe you answered this somewhere else but...
Why the heck do you call youtube zoo tube?

Is it full of caged leopards?

Thanks
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »
The biggest news story in Jewish Baltimore this week is the alleged "attack" by a member of a Jewish Citizens on Patrol group (in a mostly Jewish neighborhood surrounded by many black neighborhoods) against a "black student" who happened to be walking far away from his school in the middle of a school day. The black was injured in the altercation.  The Jewish group says that the black was carrying a 2x4 with a nail in it. Black "religious leaders" are now calling for the Jewish group to be disbanded, one so-called "Reverend" said this about the incident:"a horrific situation, and quite frankly, this kind of activity has caused riots in other parts of the country "

Link to an article about this here:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-shomrim-assault-follow-20101202,0,6768365.story

Have you heard about this incident and do you think that such Jewish patrol groups are necessary in large American cities with substantial Jewish populations? Fell free to share any thoughts that you have about the incident with us.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:10:08 AM by Baltimore »

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »
Dear Chaim
I am not sure if you follow the huge immigration (surpassing Jewish Aliya of the best of times) of all kind of beauts like 'Sudanese, Eritreans’, and others so called 'refugees' who are crossing the Egyptian border to the sum of 1,000 per day, or 365,000 per year. Last Wednesday a record 1,900 crossed into Israel! It is a fact already that the cities of Arad and Eilat are 'conquered' by Sudanese. These Kushai's are bringing crime, disease and are a very serious problem for Israel in the short and long term. The Israeli government instead of shooting them on site decided to erect an 'open' detention center ‘ to hold 8,000 of these!  (Feeding  them,  medically  treating  them etc. ) The stupidity of this center is almost criminal, since it will be filled in 8 days and what next? It is ironic that Chaim Ben Pesach can not enter Israel in view of this mass immigration. I would appreciate your analysis of this serious situation?
Thank you – Harel 156
AZ

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 07:21:58 PM »
Do you have gratitude for the Dominic Republic for being one of the only countries to allow Jews to migrate there to escape the holocaust?
It is unbelievable that the US turned them away and the Dominican Republic took them in.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »
Chag Sameach Chaim ha noaz, ha rahoot ve ha mechoobad!

I know you said that speaking German is a serious avera - I will do my best to refrain from speaking that hideous language. On the other hand, isn't there an advantage in "knowing your foe?". I.e., isn't it beneficial for Israelis to learn arabic?

On a similar note - what do you think of Yiddish? Longtime listeners will be familiar with some of your favorite Yiddish sayings (the arabs breed like Vantzim, the schvartzas are schmutzlich, etc). Isn't the so-called "momma lashon" a gutter language that closely resembles german? Does the language remind you of Jewish European-wannabes who for centuries chose to live in the Galut and didn't learn Hebrew? Should we learn and preserve Yiddish or put it in the trash with its german cousin?
(Personally I hate the sound of the "saf" rather than "taf" in Hebrew)

Recently a Jewish acapella group (The "maccabeats") from Yeshiva University released a video on zootube where they take a filthy degenerate "hip hop" song and sing it with different lyrics (supposedly about Chanukah). The video has gone viral and everyone is praising it - what a disgrace. Was YU always such a moral cesspool? Wasn't the wannabe Oberkameradschaftsführer Alan Dershowitz associated with the school?

Lastly, speaking of Chanukah - have you ever given someone a gift for this holiday? I used to before I realized it was avoda zara - sometimes i have trouble convincing other Jews NOT to give gifts for Chanukah - what should I tell them?

Toda Chaim Hashra'a sheli
Gimatria

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 10:14:22 AM by Gimatria »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 10:11:41 AM »
Hey Chaim.

1) Whats your opinion on marathons? On one hand the are healthy, keep your heart nice and strong, but on the other hand i know alot of knee injuries people have sustained from training for them. Is running 26 miles on concrete good for your knee joints?

2) If you had one debate you would show Rabbi Meir Kahana at his best, which one would it be and why?

3) whats your favourite action film of all time and why?

4) whos your favourite jewish wealthy celebrity ever and why?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 12:20:41 PM »
Area where my ancestors are from is under the water. International representatives in the country said they are not willing to help.Is it because this area is populated by the Serbs?  Can you comment on this?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 12:31:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What do you think about Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, and the PA offering fire fighting aid to Israel, why did they do it, and was it a mistake of Israel accepting this aid ?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 02:05:05 PM »
Dear chaim,

1. Can you please explain to me why more and more americans are believing in stupid idiotic conspiracy theories?

2. How is the large email project doing that is going on in israel?

3. DO you think the filthy arabs will try to do another munich massacare?

4. Has there been any new developments in youir struggle to make alliayah to israel?