Author Topic: Convert Ivanka Trump  (Read 7595 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Convert Ivanka Trump
« on: November 28, 2010, 07:45:08 AM »
Ivanka Trump: one good-looking multi-billionairess giyores 
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

Lucky the yeshiva guy who married her!

And should it ever come to a get, he'll get a cool $10 million!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Convert Ivanka Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 08:10:42 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I can't say anything mean about Donald Trump. Although I wish this boy did find a Jewish girl, Trump's daughter did convert. As opposed to the toxic Clintons. That wedding ceremony was a sham! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 09:15:25 AM »
Yes she's 6' also it took 3yrs for her to convert
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »

Mord, I don't completely understand what you're saying, but at least she did convert. imo That's more than I can say about Chelsea. What is it with the Clintons? Bill and Chelsea chose Jewish lovers. Is Adam Sandler right? Are us Jews "pretty good in the sack"? :::D

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 10:01:39 AM »
She goes to synagogue, davens, keeps shabbos and kashrus. If she's got a sista smaller in height, she'd be perfect for Chaim. He deserves nothing less!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 10:03:40 AM »

Mord, I don't completely understand what you're saying, but at least she did convert. imo That's more than I can say about Chelsea. What is it with the Clintons? Bill and Chelsea chose Jewish lovers. Is Adam Sandler right? Are us Jews "pretty good in the sack"? :::D
She's 6 feet tall.She's also very smart not only pretty
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »

I understood that, but my question is: So what if she's 6' tall? Isn't Cindy Crawford 5'9 or 5'10?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 10:11:24 AM »

I understood that, but my question is: So what if she's 6' tall? Isn't Cindy Crawford 5'9 or 5'10?
maybe 5'9'' but that's not tall for an American girl

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 10:18:07 AM »
How religious should a convert be?  The clothing she is wearing is revealing. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »

Ha Wonga, how embarressing for a real man! First divorce and than taking mice from the ex-wife.

Let us hope it will never reach this point in their life. All decent people will then avoid him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 12:41:28 PM »
Ivanka Trump: one good-looking multi-billionairess giyores 
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

Lucky the yeshiva guy who married her!

the Jewish guys Family is as rich as Donald Trump between them they own Manhattan so he wouldn't get a penny .I don't think they'll get a divorce
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:55:16 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 12:51:29 PM »
Taking a long time to convert is a good thing here: conversion is a serious matter, not a decision to be made lightly

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 12:55:33 PM »
Taking a long time to convert is a good thing here: conversion is a serious matter, not a decision to be made lightly
True i agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 01:08:14 PM »

I also agree... A sincere conversion is THE MOST important thing. I am not for speedy conversions at all..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »
She marries a reach Jewish guy, who is supposedly an orthodox. I guess we'll see what happens with them and their offspring if they would have ones. I would say she converted to a self hating Jew so she can marry one but I don't know it for a fact.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 01:52:31 PM »
I thought that conversion for the sake of marriage was invalid.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 02:05:22 PM »
She goes to synagogue, davens, keeps shabbos and kashrus. If she's got a sista smaller in height, she'd be perfect for Chaim. He deserves nothing less!

Haha.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »

There's no proof it was 'just for the sake of marriage.'   Especially if she's keeping kashruth, Shabbath, etc.   Hard to criticize it then cause that's real commitment.    A lot of times the "just for marriage" ones just go thru with it and then drop all the halachas.  That's really messed up.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 02:09:15 PM »
Ultimately what makes the conversion valid is the approval by a quarum of rabbis.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
If it took her three years to convert, I would think the rabbis would have had more than enough time to determine if she was sincere, or if it was only for marriage.   

Now I don't know much about the groom or his family.  But I'm inclined to believe she's sincere since she didn't have to spend three years doing an Orthodox conversion.  She's also very pretty, and I'm sure she could have any man she wanted. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2010, 07:22:35 PM »
Cut the BS. She didn't pass any sincere conversion. She paid the "Rabbis" to "convert" her. If she did convert, why isn't she keeping Mitzvot? That kurva doesn't even care about modesty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2010, 07:25:45 PM »
Cut the BS. She didn't pass any sincere conversion. She paid the "Rabbis" to "convert" her. If she did convert, why isn't she keeping Mitzvot?

I have not read any story about this so I do not know the facts... But let us err on the side of good, and not evil. First we should try to obey the command to honor the convert. Second, we should give her the benefit of the doubt. We should not accept Lashon Hara.

That being said we should also consider if there is any reason to suspect the Rabbis. As I said... I do not know the facts at this time.

Could anyone provide the full story?

PS: Yes, it does seem odd that in that photo she was not dressed very modestly. But we do not know when or where that picture was taken.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2010, 07:31:34 PM »
Quote from: Rambam, Mishneh Torah, Sefer Kedushah, Issurei Biah, Chapter 13, Halacha 14
The proper way of performing the mitzvah is when a male or a female prospective convert comes, we inspect his motives for conversion. Perhaps he is coming for the sake of financial gain, in order to receive a position of authority,34 or he desires to enter our faith because of fear. For a man, we check whether he focused his attention on a Jewish woman. For a woman, we check whether she focused her attention on a Jewish youth.

If we find no ulterior motive, we inform them of the heaviness of the yoke of the Torah and the difficulty the common people have in observing it so that they will abandon [their desire].35 If they accept [this introduction] and do not abandon their resolve and thus we see that they are motivated by love, we accept them, as [indicated by Ruth 1:18]: "And she saw that she was exerting herself to continue with her and she ceased speaking with her."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
Cut the BS. She didn't pass any sincere conversion. She paid the "Rabbis" to "convert" her. If she did convert, why isn't she keeping Mitzvot?

I have not read any story about this so I do not know the facts... But let us err on the side of good, and not evil. First we should try to obey the command to honor the convert. Second, we should give her the benefit of the doubt. We should not accept Lashon Hara.

That being said we should also consider if there is any reason to suspect the Rabbis. As I said... I do not know the facts at this time.

Could anyone provide the full story?

PS: Yes, it does seem odd that in that photo she was not dressed very modestly. But we do not know when or where that picture was taken.

Dude, she's still a model.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »
Quote from: Rambam, Mishneh Torah, Sefer Kedushah, Issurei Biah, Chapter 13, Halacha 14
The proper way of performing the mitzvah is when a male or a female prospective convert comes, we inspect his motives for conversion. Perhaps he is coming for the sake of financial gain, in order to receive a position of authority,34 or he desires to enter our faith because of fear. For a man, we check whether he focused his attention on a Jewish woman. For a woman, we check whether she focused her attention on a Jewish youth.

If we find no ulterior motive, we inform them of the heaviness of the yoke of the Torah and the difficulty the common people have in observing it so that they will abandon [their desire].35 If they accept [this introduction] and do not abandon their resolve and thus we see that they are motivated by love, we accept them, as [indicated by Ruth 1:18]: "And she saw that she was exerting herself to continue with her and she ceased speaking with her."

Yes, this is the Halacha...

If the conversion is because the convert truly loves Hashem, and wishes to be a part of his people, then the convert is sincere in the conversion. If there is an ulterior motive then the conversion is not sincere.