Author Topic: About Nick Griffin and the BNP  (Read 4395 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
About Nick Griffin and the BNP
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:51:14 AM »

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the Earth was flat … I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria"

Nick Griffin, 1998

This pig also travelled to Tripoli in 1986 as a guest of the Libyan Government to raise money for the movement he was part of at that time.
He also made contact with Ayatollah Khomeini and Louis Farrakhan.
Griffin also told a private meeting of American nazis and racists that while the BNP needed to change to get elected, his core beliefs remained his driving force. 
In 2006 he spoke at a conference organised by American Renaissance, a pseudo-scientific racist magazine, where he shared the podium with antisemites and Holocaust deniers. The audience was packed full of white supremacists including David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. It was his second turn at an American Renaissance conference; he had previously spoken there in 2002.
In November 2007 he spoke at a rally in Moscow, where surrounded by people giving Nazi salutes he proclaimed "Glory to Russia".
Griffin continued his strategy of building links with the European far right by addressing an open-air rally of the Hungarian fascist Jobbik party and its private army heavy mob, the Hungarian Guard, in Budapest in October 2008.

I find it utterly disgusting that some JTFers welcome Nazis such as supporters of Griffin. As far as I'm concerned, I will leave this organization the minute an alliance is made with Holocaust-deniers. Griffin has not changed. He tries to look more respectable for tactical reasons. There is absolutely no excuse for being a Holocaust-denier and this is something that can NEVER be forgiven. He can go to hell and all his supporters with him.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: About Nick Griffin and the BNP
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:52:26 AM »
Just wait until the British-loving Crusaders jump on you for having national self-respect.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 04:12:53 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 02:20:40 AM »
EDL and BNP are 2 different things. BNP is a political party and EDL is a movement.
It is known that EDL attracts BNP-ers and some will be nazi's. From what I have seen so far, the EDL allows no sh!tler salutes and warns people to be vigilant in spotting them. The EDL has black & white unite rallies and has sikh, pakistani Christian, Jewish and "what not" members. To me it's seems they go a bit out of their way to show how multicultural they are, but then they have to fight the evil media who exposes them as nazi's and racists, so in that respect I don't blame them.

What the real motives of the leaders are, I don't know, but let's say they really are nazi's, what are they gonna do? Are they all of a sudden going to say "Yes, we really are nazi's and now that we're in power (what power, they are not a political party) we are going after all blacks and Jews"; this is not very likely. They would lose most members and then what would they have achieved? Then the left can say, "see we were right all the time".

Whatever is going on in the minds of the leaders of the EDL, as long as they promote the right causes, I don't have any problem with them.

And BNP-ers, I think a lot of english people are just seeing their country go to hell and they don't have a proper party to vote for. Nazi's were only more succesful in murdering Jews because the muslims are so pathetically stupid. I think most english would rather vote bnp than turn their country over to the muslims. I also don't think the world will allow another 'nazi' country unless its muslim. England just needs a new political party based on Geert Wilders' party. Unless that happens the bnp will attract a lot of 'non'-nazi voters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 02:25:43 AM »
Careful Spiraling Leopard,

That sounds like the rational used by the Germans before Hitler got power in Germany... It is best to know of any antisemitic leanings in the leaders of the party before giving them any support...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 02:30:19 AM »
Careful Spiraling Leopard,

That sounds like the rational used by the Germans before Hitler got power in Germany... It is best to know of any antisemitic leanings in the leaders of the party before giving them any support...

I'm not supporting bnp and EDL is not a political party. I also don't think the nazi's held black and white unite rallies before they got into power.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 02:52:48 AM »
EDL are just as bad! do not be used!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: About Nick Griffin and the BNP Rabbi Shifren
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 05:14:33 AM »
American Rabbi Nachum Shifren speaking at EDL  Rally            

EDL JEWISH DIVISION   

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »
BNP is scum of the earth in every way.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 05:40:59 AM »
This guy is anti EDL         

take a look at his homepage a real friend of Jews and Israel 

http://www.youtube.com/user/91177info
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 07:31:46 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 07:22:56 AM »
This guy is anti EDL         

take a look at his homepage a real friend of Jews and Israel 

http://www.youtube.com/user/91177info
THIS NAZI MUZZIE IS ANTI EDL AND ANTI JEWISH

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 07:29:09 AM »

He is anti-fascist scum. He is too coward to oppose muslims so he goes after whitey.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 07:34:03 AM »

He is anti-fascist scum. He is too coward to oppose muslims so he goes after whitey.
True his homepage is anti Jewish to the extreme and he's anti EDL

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 08:20:14 AM »
If some people support the BNP because they think they are the shortest and surest way to change things in Britain they should realize the BNP is part of the problem not the solution.
Don't vote to these scum just because they are there. You can start from zero a party with normal decent people without the fascist baggage and you can win. Look how in Holland Geert Wilders founded the PVV in 2006 and now they are the third biggest party in parliament.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 02:58:44 PM »
I find it utterly disgusting that some JTFers welcome Nazis such as supporters of Griffin.

Which JTF-ers are you referring to?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »
I find it utterly disgusting that some JTFers welcome Nazis such as supporters of Griffin.

Which JTF-ers are you referring to?

I am not here to accuse anyone personally. They are entitled to their opinion. I suppose they have good intentions. Maybe they simply didn't know enough about Griffin's history. That is why I provided some details and quotes.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:19:24 AM by yaakov mendel »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »
In the speech Tommy Robinson held in Amsterdam, he said: "You in the Netherlands are lucky, you have Geert Wilders. We have no one."

That doesn't sound like he thinks bnp is the answer.

Another thing is, the EDL is a massmovement already. This is a very young street-organisation which doesn not sit on their fat ass behind the internet all day. The are a massmovement in England and are now connected to all the other defence leagues across the world.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 03:31:19 AM »
In the speech Tommy Robinson held in Amsterdam, he said: "You in the Netherlands are lucky, you have Geert Wilders. We have no one."

Another thing is, the EDL is a massmovement already. This is a very young street-organisation which doesn not sit on their fat donkey behind the internet all day. The are a massmovement in England and are now connected to all the other defence leagues across the world.
Then it is strange they don't seem to have a face. I mean they need direction, leadership, written ideology, spoke persons. From what I see on youtube they do look like football fans and I think that's why they wave Israel flags- they wanna incite the muslims with what they hate the most.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 04:14:06 AM »

Another thing is, the EDL is a massmovement already. This is a very young street-organisation which doesn not sit on their fat donkey behind the internet all day. The are a massmovement in England and are now connected to all the other defence leagues across the world.
Then it is strange they don't seem to have a face. I mean they need direction, leadership, written ideology, spoke persons. From what I see on youtube they do look like football fans and I think that's why they wave Israel flags- they wanna incite the muslims with what they hate the most.

I think Tommy Robinson is (one) supposed leader and Roberta Moore seems to be the leader of the Jewish Division. Then there will be the people managing the facebook pages and the people organising the rallies. They will of course attract hooligans and you can say about that what you want, at least they show the spirit that is necessary to get their voice heard. They just need to make sure it get's directed at muslims only; fighting the police is useless and only creates a bad image.

Looking at how the media is branding them as nazi's, hooligans and racists, they apparently want to prevent people from finding out what they really stand for, because most people would agree with that.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 04:26:34 AM »

I think Tommy Robinson is (one) supposed leader and Roberta Moore seems to be the leader of the Jewish Division. Then there will be the people managing the facebook pages and the people organising the rallies. They will of course attract hooligans and you can say about that what you want, at least they show the spirit that is necessary to get their voice heard. They just need to make sure it get's directed at muslims only; fighting the police is useless and only creates a bad image.

Looking at how the media is branding them as nazi's, hooligans and racists, they apparently want to prevent people from finding out what they really stand for, because most people would agree with that.
I for once don't call them hooligans. But I see that the media has easy work branding them as such. It reminds me of Beitar Jerusalem fans in Israel, which the media brand as hooligans and racists.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 03:59:06 AM »
http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/bnp-leader-reminds-bnp-supporters-edl-proscribed

BNP Leader Reminds BNP Supporters that EDL Is Proscribed
Tue, 10/08/2010 - 13:25 |  BNP News

The leader of the British National Party, Nick Griffin MEP, has reminded all party supporters that the English Defence League is a proscribed organisation and members are under no circumstances to attend or encourage others to attend any of that group’s meetings.

"The violent thugs of the far-left UAF and the mysterious multi-cultural, anti-Islamic organisation known as the English Defence League between them threaten to spark the Mother of All Riots in Bradford at the end of this month,” Mr Griffin said in a statement.

“All British National Party members are reminded that the EDL was declared a proscribed organisation back in September last year, so to attend or to encourage attendance at any of its activities is a disciplinary offence.

“We yield to no-one in our opposition to the Islamification of Britain, and our support for the right to peaceful demonstrations on behalf of any cause, but neither of these causes will be advanced in any way by the EDL,” Mr Griffin said.

"I urge our people to use their August weekends coming to the BNP Summer School on 21st - 22nd August and the Indigenous Forum's Family Weekend that replaces the Red-White-and-Blue on 28th - 30th August, because both are constructive responses to the increasing problems caused by mass immigration and Islamism that are likely to spill over into violence in Bradford. "

The proscription of the EDL was announced in a formal statement by then BNP national organiser Eddy Butler in September 2009 as follows: “The reasons for this proscription are that the English Defence League, through its activities, brings nationalist and patriotic politics into disrepute. If the English Defence League is not instigated by and its activities are not encouraged by the state (which it quite possibly is), then the track record of this organisation shows that it is run by people who will only bring discredit and probable arrest for anyone who attends its events. The British National Party does not wish to be associated with the English Defence League in any way whatsoever.”

Speaking today to BNP news, Mr. Griffin confirmed that he has this morning written to Lee Barnes, for several years the head of the BNP Lgal Department, removing him from that position on account of his call for all British nationalists to join the EDL demonstration:

"Mr. Barnes is entitled to his opinions, and to urge others to attend, but he cannot do so from a position within the BNP hierarchy. So I have thanked him for his past efforts on our behalf and the sterling service he has rendered the party on a number of occasions, and told him that we have to part company over this issue.

“We cannot risk allowing the media to tar the BNP with the EDL brush, let alone to link us with what could all too easily become a very serious outbreak of disorder and communal violence.

“At times like these, political responsibility ceases to be a pretty slogan on a campaign wish list and becomes an absolute necessity. If people can't see this, and the need to enforce it without fear or favour, then they are menace to everyone, including themselves.

“The job of BNP leader is to take action to safeguard the party, its elected representatives and its members. This is a job I take seriously, hence my decision in this matter, which is now closed."

Bradford BNP Councillor Paul Cromie, who retained his council seat in Queensbury in May despite a ferocious opposition attempt to oust him, has added his weight to the call for our people to be responsible and stay away:

"It's everyone's democratic right to demonstrate peacefully. It's why we fought two World Wars. But Bradford doesn't need these people coming in and giving the thugs of the far-left and their anti-British Islamist allies the excuse to kick off the full-scale riot they want to 'radicalise' young Muslims,” Mr Crome said.

“I appeal personally to every single BNP member and supporter: However much you agree with peoples' right to demonstrate peacefully and that the creeping Islamisation of Britain is a danger, stay away from the EDL and from Bradford over the Bank Holiday weekend."

------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/police-blame-%E2%80%9Cwhite-westerners%E2%80%9D-islamist-extremism

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/%E2%80%9Cnever-member-and-ignorant-party-finances%E2%80%9D-bnp-chairman-responds-attack-sacked-ex-advisor

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/police-investigate-bnp-man%E2%80%99s-complaints-against-uaf%E2%80%99s-george-galloway

-------------------------------------------------------------

From these articles it seems bnp and EDL are not allies.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 06:54:11 AM »
Speaking today to BNP news, Mr. Griffin confirmed that he has this morning written to Lee Barnes, for several years the head of the BNP Lgal Department, removing him from that position on account of his call for all British nationalists to join the EDL demonstration:
  Lee Barnes has always been one of the Pro Jewish members of the BNP

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 07:51:40 AM »
Nick Griffin needs to become a lampshade (in a perfect universe, obviously that's not possible).

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 04:44:24 PM »
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/12/taking-big-risk.html

Taking the Big Risk
EDL demo, Leicester

Since the launch of the English Defence League in the summer of 2009, many people in the Counterjihad have been watching it with anticipation, waiting for it to move beyond street demonstrations to form a real political resistance to Islamization.

A reader in England sent us an email this morning about the upcoming Peterborough demo. He is generally supportive of the EDL, but made the following observation:

The EDL video doesn’t help. The news is nine years old. Singing “We’re coming, we’re coming” with lots of braggadocio explains nothing, and the matter of EDL dress and hair has been well-discussed here before.

The video he referred to is the promotional spot for this Saturday’s demo. Although I can sympathize with his concerns, my assessment of the situation is quite different. I sent him this response:

I disagree about the video — it actually does help. The English working class is perhaps the most demoralized and disenfranchised group in Europe. What is needed first of all is to create a sense of solidarity and pride in simply being English, and that is what the EDL is building. They are attempting to reinvent England, from the bottom up.

I agree that it would be better if they lost the “skinhead” look, and took on more of a middle-class appearance to broaden their appeal. But the engine for the reclamation of England will not be the middle class. The middle class is even more fragmented than the working class, and has been corrupted by the all-powerful bureaucratic welfare state.

So the EDL does what it can. Considering that up until a year and a half ago, the only alternative to the Labour-Tory-LibDem oligarchs was the BNP, I think those “football hooligans” have really achieved something.

If you only look at the surface of the EDL — and focus on being repelled by its working-class appearance — you miss what’s going on here: the EDL is a genuine grassroots movement that spontaneously arose to resist the Islamization of England. It doesn’t have government backing. No political party or commercial interest or church is bankrolling it. It appeared out of nowhere when conditions were right, like mist forming in a meadow on a cold morning.

I, too, wish it were more middle-class. Yes, it would be nice if it had a respectable intellectual aura about it. But if its members had taken my advice — or that of our emailer — then the EDL would never have come into existence in the first place.

The underlying conditions behind the formation of the EDL required that it be working-class in style, taste, and outward appearance, because the English middle class is not yet prepared to risk what the “hooligans” of the EDL are risking in an attempt to save the country. The middle class is fragmented and atomized, and is deeply entwined with the enormous corrupt authoritarian welfare state that controls Britain today.

All that may change in the next few years, as the UK and the entire Western world harvest the bitter fruits of the financial crisis. The more people there are with nothing left to lose, the greater the numbers that will take to the streets. The spoiled-brat “students” who riot in London over the rise in tuition fees are just a tiny foretaste of what is to come.

The members of the EDL may well have less to lose than the comfortable burghers with their polite vowels, their nice cars, and their safe neighborhoods. But that doesn’t mean that they are losing nothing by openly resisting the multicultural juggernaut.

* They have been arrested, tried, convicted, and fined.
    * They have been beaten up by Muslim gangs, UAF, and the police.
    * Their homes have been raided.
    * Their wives and children have been frightened and intimidated.
    * Their computers and office equipment have been repeatedly seized.
    * Their bank accounts have been frozen.
    * In an attempt to make them more compliant, they have been quietly threatened with false charges by corrupt police officials.

As much as I would like the English Defence League to be somewhat different, it has my complete support and my admiration. I doubt I would have the grit to do what those EDL boys are doing this weekend.

Moreover, they are the only game in town. So we’ll just have to let the EDL be what it is. When the time is right, its scope will expand to include other sectors of English society — all of which face the same deadly threat, whether they realize it or not.

In the meantime, raise a foaming glass to the “skinheads” and “hooligans” who are taking to the streets on behalf of the rest of England. They remember what England once was, and what it could be again. And they’re willing to risk everything they have for it.

They’re real heroes.

-----------------------------------------------------

The BBC recently bought 'Geert Wilders - the Movie' and it is supposed to be aired soon. It will be an adjusted version but hopefully the interview with Chaim will still be in it.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »
BNP are a bunch of ani semetic animals. The edl are the real heros but what can they do that has a big influence if there not in the political arena to change the policys?