Author Topic: Traitor Kapo Hoeseph Lieberman (Yimach Schmo) Demands Amazon Remove Wikileaks  (Read 8459 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Wikileaks exposes the treason of Israeli leaders and the Nazi leaders of the Nations - especially those of the United States since they are the most relevant nowadays (unfortunately).

When Wikileaks exposed the fact that the Nazi Sunni Muslim countries wanted to bomb Nazi Shi'ite Iran's nuclear facilities immidiately (either by the IAF or the USAF), it might have convinced the cowardly traitor Bibi to strike. Many other so-called "news" made Jews understand what the Kahanists have been saying for decades.

Wikileaks are Nazis Muslim-lovers who couldn't care less about Jews. But unconsciously, they are helping Israel. Hashem's Mercy is shown once again by these evil Muslim-loving pigs.

The sole reason you detest Wikileaks is because you fear "What will the Gentiles say?!". You fear the Gentile more than you fear the elimination of Israel. Same reason you voted for Bush - because you don't give a rotten damn about about Israel. You cared about your pocket more than you cared about your fellow Jews. The same self-hating, selfish, unforgiveable crime the Jews of America did during the Holocaust when they voted the Nazi Roosevelt in office. Why? because it was good for their pocket. $$$$ were more important to them than their brothers and sisters who were slain like ducks in Nazi Europe.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And how is this related to this topic?
You are the one who is constantly accusing me of not caring for the Jewish heroes in Israel and not doing anything to help JTF, so I was just curious as to what you have to say about that post that I linked.

I made no such promise... I said that I had had it with your constant negativity.
In light of this post ( http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,51229.msg484121.html#msg484121 ) and your quote "Let us ignore each other once again", I think it's fairly safe to say that your words need to be taken with about as much salt as Netanyahu's right about now.

And where do you learn that I adore him?
I think Ron just is curious as to why we are not allowed to criticize or curse a rodef like Lieberman, but you think it's totally okay to rip apart a good Jew who is trying to do the right thing like KahanistLiberal.

• Ultimate JTFer

It's because you tolerate that labrador-faced Kappo Judenrat Lieberman who spent his empty piggy life fighting against Israel and Jonathan Pollard. How dare you defend that rotten kike?!

Ohhhh he should be rebuked... Stop with this two-faced hypocritical attiude, Muman. Unmask yourself and just say you could care less about Jonathan and all you want is the Republican Party Nazis and kikes to enrich your filthy pocket.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

It's because you tolerate that labrador-faced Kappo Judenrat Lieberman who spent his empty piggy life fighting against Israel and Jonathan Pollard. How dare you defend that rotten kike?!

Ohhhh he should be rebuked... Stop with this two-faced hypocritical attiude, Muman. Unmask yourself and just say you could care less about Jonathan and all you want is the Republican Party Nazis and kikes to enrich your filthy pocket.

Ron,

What is wrong with you? I never supported him. I pointed out that the reason this thread was started was because of Wikileaks. I pointed out that many others have also come out against the Wikileaks, which at this time I think is a good thing because national secrets should not be stolen and posted. I think the long term effects on world politics will be negative.

I care less about Pollard? Another empty accusation. I have supported Pollard for as long as I have known about him. I have signed petitions, brought up the issue in forums, and post talkbacks about Pollard on A7... I have never had anything but good things to say about Pollard. Why do you make this up about me?

And your further accusations are just the ramblings of a polluted mind... Ron, you better seek some help with that...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
And DBF, who has never stood and said Amidah uses it to justify his cursing... Isn't that ironic?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Lieberman is an Independent / Democrat.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Lieberman is an Independent / Democrat.
Yes, he knows that. He meant to say that all he cares about is the corporate Republican lifestyle and philosophy of profits above all else, not literally that Lieberman himself is a Republican.

• Ultimate JTFer
I already explained to you why Wikileaks is good for Israel and you care about "national secrets"?! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOUR MIND?!

If you care so much about Jonathan why are you defending one of his most fanatic persuers?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Oh yeah, Muman, it's funny how you are selective in calling for judgment upon people you don't like. Sodomite celebrities and Jewish rodefs/traitors like Lieberman don't deserve any punishment, but Mr. Assange and anyone who fileshares/pirates music and movies deserves death (supposedly according to halacha).

Care to explain that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oh yeah, Muman, it's funny how you are selective in calling for judgment upon people you don't like. Sodomite celebrities and Jewish rodefs/traitors like Lieberman don't deserve any punishment, but Mr. Assange and anyone who fileshares/pirates music and movies deserves death (supposedly according to halacha).

Care to explain that?

You just added something. I never said anything about hanging traitors or filesharers being halacha. Please show me where I said that...

What I did say is that Filesharing does amount to Theft... There is no way you will argue that it is not theft. And I did argue that theft, even of small value items, is the main sin which brought about the Flood of Noach....

http://wwww.ouradio.org/torah/article/parshat_mishpatim_2
It seems that Maimonides maintains that there are two elements included in the mitzvah prohibiting stealing: First, the mitzvah prohibits a specific action. The specific action prohibited by the mitzvah is the prototypical model of theft. In this model, the objective and purpose of the action is the absolute seizure of the object. A theft performed in jest, or with the intent or returning the object, does not meet the requirements of this model. However, there is a second element of the mitzvah: The mitzvah has an objective. Its objective is to establish clear perimeters of ownership. Any theft – even if it is not the prototypical case – demonstrates disregard of the perimeters of ownership. Therefore, although the activity is not the action explicitly prohibited by the action, it is included in the prohibition of commandment. It contradicts the objective of the commandment.

An illustration will help clarify this formulation. We are all familiar with illegal file sharing. If a person purchases a music CD, copies it, and resells the copies, he has clearly violated the copyright on the CD. This is the specific action that the copyright law prohibits. But, assume that the person does not resell the copies. Instead, he lends his CD to various individuals and invites them to copy the music onto their hard-drives. This may not be the activity specifically prohibited by the copyright law, but there is no question that this activity undermines the objective of the law. The law is designed to protect the investment of the CD producer. Widespread distribution of the music files on the single purchased CD undermines the objective of the law. Now, in this case, we might debate whether the CD purchaser should be responsible to respect the objective of the copyright law. But, we cannot deny that the purchaser’s activities contradict this objective.

Sefer HaChinuch is suggesting that in the case of the mitzvah prohibiting theft, the objective of the mitzvah is definitely legally binding. Therefore, in addition to the specific act of theft prohibited by the mitzvah, atypical forms of theft that undermine or contradict the rights of the owner are also prohibited.

Let us close with a short review of the laws. According to most opinions, it is prohibited to take or steal an object with the intent to return it. There is some debate as to whether this behavior is prohibited by the Torah or by the Sages. But, the bottom line is that ownership rights must be respected. Taking an object without the authorization of the owner directly undermines and contradicts the rights of the owner. Therefore, the fact that the thief does not intend to keep the object is irrelevant.

Stealing in jest, or in order to annoy someone, is clearly prohibited. Again, there is some debate as to whether this activity is prohibited by the Torah or the Sages. But, this activity is an obvious denial of the owner’s rights and is therefore prohibited.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You just added something. I never said anything about hanging traitors or filesharers being halacha. Please show me where I said that...

What I did say is that Filesharing does amount to Theft... There is no way you will argue that it is not theft. And I did argue that theft, even of small value items, is the main sin which brought about the Flood of Noach....
BS. You know damn well what you said. You said that piracy deserves death.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

BS. You know damn well what you said. You said that piracy deserves death.

excrement... Even according to Halacha theft is not a death penalty.... Where do you come up with this stuff?

Now the case of theft of secret documents... This may rise to the level of a death penalty if people die as a result of the leaked information...

• Ultimate JTFer
Now Jews are less important than "national secrets"?!  >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
Israeli Jews seem like Kahanists next to American Jews..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This may rise to the level of a death penalty if people die as a result of the leaked information...
Yes... what a tragedy that Muslim Nazis might die if Israel decides to go ahead and bomb Iran because documents were leaked that gave her some confidence. What a great Torah pillar you are.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

No Ron... Never my intention to say anything like this...

But Israel recently had it's own case of a spy... The woman who stole all those documents while working for the IDF... Did they let her get away with it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Israeli Jews seem like Kahanists next to American Jews..
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This may rise to the level of a death penalty if people die as a result of the leaked information...
Yes... what a tragedy that Muslim Nazis might die if Israel decides to go ahead and bomb Iran because documents were leaked that gave her some confidence. What a great Torah pillar you are.

I do not think that these leaks will bring any strength to Israel fighting against Iran. And your constant desire to attribute things to me which I did not say is very aggravating.

• Ultimate JTFer

How is that that a Gentile understands what Jews don't?!

• Ultimate JTFer

But Israel recently had it's own case of a spy... The woman who stole all those documents while working for the IDF... Did they let her get away with it?

Do you know WHAT that spy has revealed?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

How is that that a Gentile understands what Jews don't?!

I think you are naive to think that this leak will give any strength to Israel. If so, then it was a blessing, but I still do not see it like this. The damage which will be caused may be greater than any gain..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Do you know WHAT that spy has revealed?

The story has fallen out of the news... What happened to her? I only gathered that she stole secret documents during the Operation Cast lead. Could you please tell me her name so I can google it?

• Ultimate JTFer
Not strength. Only Hashem gives strength to Israel. What I mean is that if even the Nazi Sunni Muslims of Egypt and Saudi Arabia wanted an Israeli/American air stike in Iran, it might have convinced the traitor Bibi to strike (because it's "popular").

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You are the one spreading lies and lashon hara, Muman--comparing the kapo slut Anat Kam (ten thousand yimach schmas to her) to the (unknowingly) very good spies who have leaked data that the Nazi Obama Administration has been hiding from Israel.

Let me guess, you think it's a sin for me to say y-s to Anat Kam, but you think the Obama admin spies deserve y-s.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You are the one spreading lies and lashon hara, Muman--comparing the kapo slut Anat Kam (ten thousand yimach schmas to her) to the (unknowingly) very good spies who have leaked data that the Nazi Obama Administration has been hiding from Israel.

Let me guess, you think it's a sin for me to say y-s to Anat Kam, but you think the Obama admin spies deserve y-s.

DBF,

You constantly engage in slander. I never said that Anat Kam did not deserve being cursed, as a matter of fact I believe when the news first came out I may have joined in cursing her.

Also it is incorrect to refer to the spies as 'Obama Administration' spies. The material which was leaked goes back to before Obama was president. And I don't think that everything which was leaked was beneficial for Israel.