Author Topic: Faggots and Fruit of Thy Loins  (Read 28267 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Faggots and Fruit of Thy Loins
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »
Daniel, even Tonycali has learned homosexuality is an abomination. Why are you so insistent upon arguing a pro-gay viewpoint? Nobody here is saying "gas all the queers" or anything comparable. What is your beef? This is a right-wing Judeo-Christian organization. It's not like you didn't expect anti-homosexuality viewpoints coming in.

Of course I expect it. I never said otherwise. I don't have a beef. I'm just expressing my viewpoints which I'm entitled to do just like the rest of you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »
Good point
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2007, 04:22:54 PM »
Who are you to sat that what God has called an abomination is not evil?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2007, 04:31:10 PM »
Who are you to sat that what G-d has called an abomination is not evil?

He'll probably say Jesus

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2007, 04:35:42 PM »
From a practical standpoint, we should be using the militant Islamic world's treatment of gay people to break apart left-wing coalitions that include a lot of gay activists. As an example, two anti-Israel gay groups wanted to boycott the gay pride event in Jerusalem, to protest Israel's "occupation" of "Eretz Yisrael." I posted a cartoon captioned "the gay Judas goat," in which the anti-Israel gay groups were directing gay people to "Hamastine Meat Packing." It portrayed the anti-Israel gays as stooges, and perhaps deliberate ones, for countries that actually kill people for being gay.

Remember, I know what I am doing. In 2000, I broke the back of the Million Mom March, an organization more than ten thousand times my size in terms of personnel-hours and funding, by delivering one solid blow to the right target. I had a bit of luck; a columnist with national coverage printed information I sent her about the MMM using 501(c)(3) tax-exempt money to support a political campaign, but you could SEE the MMM crumple up within a week of it hitting the papers. Since one of the MMM's goals was to get out the vote for Albert Gore, and Gore lost Florida by a few hundred votes, it might have even cost him the election.

Instead of saying that Rachel Corrie was a terrorist, or supported terrorists, I have pointed out that the International Solidarity Movement said openly that she was valuable to it as a "martyr," i.e. the ISM expressed a motive for wanting her dead. Expressing a motive for wanting someone dead is heap bad juju, heap bad medicine, when one is also saying she was murdered--the accusation the ISM levels at Israel. The ISM and its allies no longer talk about Rachel Corrie in online forums where I am likely to confront them on this. There are hundreds of them, and they have a lot of funding, but they are fighting me from the position of the weaker power (i.e. hitting where they can, and running whenever their opponent confronts them). Instead of attacking the sainted memory of the ISM's doe-eyed peace martyr, I have turned her into OUR side's doe-eyed peace martyr, who might have been set up to be killed by people she trusted and considered her friends--and two ISM leaders did say how valuable Saint Rachel is to them dead. The idea is to identify something the enemy cannot possibly defend, and attack it repeatedly.

Remember, if we show tolerance (which does not imply approval or affirmation, but rather, "what you do in private is none of our business") of the gay community, we can disrupt and break up left-wing coalitions that support the Islamofascists against Israel and even the United States. Gay and feminist liberals constitute large portions of these coalitions, and stories about how the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis treat gays while committing "honor killings" of women should shatter those coalitions like a hammer hitting an eggshell. Our goal should be to win, not to pick fights with people whose conduct is not hurting anyone else.

Wow, that sounds exactly like what Fidel Castro did to Che Guevara.  When that smelly hippie/mass murderer/trustafarian Guevara no longer became useful to Castro (as a live person), and also when Castro became fed up with Guevara's BS, he sent Guevara to Bolivia, in order to spread the cancer of Communist revolution there.  Being an inept guerrilla fighter (having absolutely no success outside of Cuba), he was captured (screaming "Please, don't shoot!  I'm worth more to alive than dead!"), and even though the CIA wanted to spare him for interrogation, the Bolivian government had other ideas, namely executing him.  Next thing you know, you have wiggers, commies, retards, hairy feminists, black pride savages, schvartza rappers, mestizo colonists, Hollywood morons, and other scum of the earth wearing T-shirts featuring Che's likeness.  As much as Castro claimed to have hated capitalism, he sure loved how it did its magic in propping up the Che Guevara myth.  Anyway, I guess that's where those ISM ghouls got their inspiration from, from their hero Fidel.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
Yes ISM are very cunning they hid Hamas members in there office
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2007, 02:39:10 PM »
G-d clearly states in the bible that homosexuality is an abomination, he does not say that you have to hate the people, and I would not say that either, but homosexual activity is evil. It is an illness.

We should make a clear distinction between "evil" and "sin." Sin, as I understand it, means "falling short of the mark," or being less of a person than you can be. Japanese might call it "losing your harmony," or failing to improve yourself continuously (an important part of Japanese culture). As an example, spending too much time on the Internet, as I often do, could fall into this category.

Evil can be defined as going against Natural Law, which Christians call the Gospel (Good News), Hindus and Chinese call Dharma and Tao respectively (the Way), and so on. It means doing something to violate the natural rights of another person, e.g. by taking his life, freedom, or property.

Homosexual activity is therefore not evil by itself, nor is out-of-wedlock heterosexual activity. It is evil only if done without consent (i.e. rape), or while exposing another person to a disease or pregnancy without his or her knowledge. As an example, a man with AIDS who has sex with anyone (male or female) without telling them beforehand, is committing evil. A woman who lies about using birth control, becomes pregnant, and then goes after the man for child support has committed an evil. Cheating on a spouse (betraying a sworn agreement) is evil, unless the spouses have what is sometimes known as the French arrangement--which is socially acceptable in certain countries, although not in the United States. It could be argued that indiscriminate consensual sex is sinful, because it cheapens and trivializes relationships, but it is not evil.

If people are born homosexual, it may be an abnormal and undesirable condition, but it is no more evil or "abominable" than having some other kind of birth defect. I do not agree that homosexuality should be taught as a normal lifestyle in our schools, nor do I agree with making gay relationships equal to traditional marriage.

On the other hand, I do not think we should use words like "abomination" or "f*****." I don't see a reason to pick a quarrel with someone over his or her lifestyle, as long as he/she doesn't try to impose it on me or shove it into my face. At that point, it is the shoving into one's face, as opposed to the lifestyle, that becomes a problem.

To quote Charlemagne in the musical comedy Pippin,  :)
War is a science
With rules to be applied
Which good soldiers appreciate
Recall and recapitulate
Before they go to decimate
The other side

From a practical standpoint, we should be using the militant Islamic world's treatment of gay people to break apart left-wing coalitions that include a lot of gay activists. As an example, two anti-Israel gay groups wanted to boycott the gay pride event in Jerusalem, to protest Israel's "occupation" of "Eretz Yisrael." I posted a cartoon captioned "the gay Judas goat," in which the anti-Israel gay groups were directing gay people to "Hamastine Meat Packing." It portrayed the anti-Israel gays as stooges, and perhaps deliberate ones, for countries that actually kill people for being gay.

Remember, I know what I am doing. In 2000, I broke the back of the Million Mom March, an organization more than ten thousand times my size in terms of personnel-hours and funding, by delivering one solid blow to the right target. I had a bit of luck; a columnist with national coverage printed information I sent her about the MMM using 501(c)(3) tax-exempt money to support a political campaign, but you could SEE the MMM crumple up within a week of it hitting the papers. Since one of the MMM's goals was to get out the vote for Albert Gore, and Gore lost Florida by a few hundred votes, it might have even cost him the election.

Instead of saying that Rachel Corrie was a terrorist, or supported terrorists, I have pointed out that the International Solidarity Movement said openly that she was valuable to it as a "martyr," i.e. the ISM expressed a motive for wanting her dead. Expressing a motive for wanting someone dead is heap bad juju, heap bad medicine, when one is also saying she was murdered--the accusation the ISM levels at Israel. The ISM and its allies no longer talk about Rachel Corrie in online forums where I am likely to confront them on this. There are hundreds of them, and they have a lot of funding, but they are fighting me from the position of the weaker power (i.e. hitting where they can, and running whenever their opponent confronts them). Instead of attacking the sainted memory of the ISM's doe-eyed peace martyr, I have turned her into OUR side's doe-eyed peace martyr, who might have been set up to be killed by people she trusted and considered her friends--and two ISM leaders did say how valuable Saint Rachel is to them dead. The idea is to identify something the enemy cannot possibly defend, and attack it repeatedly.

Remember, if we show tolerance (which does not imply approval or affirmation, but rather, "what you do in private is none of our business") of the gay community, we can disrupt and break up left-wing coalitions that support the Islamofascists against Israel and even the United States. Gay and feminist liberals constitute large portions of these coalitions, and stories about how the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis treat gays while committing "honor killings" of women should shatter those coalitions like a hammer hitting an eggshell. Our goal should be to win, not to pick fights with people whose conduct is not hurting anyone else.

Excellent post! Very well written and thought out.

ftf

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2007, 03:22:27 PM »
Anything that God says is wrong is evil, therefore homosexuality is evil, that's the end of the story.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
Anything that G-d says is wrong is evil, therefore homosexuality is evil, that's the end of the story.

Do you consider eating pork chops just as evil?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2007, 08:49:36 PM »
FTF is a Gentile, he is not required to keep kosher. It is not evil if he eats pork chops, even to Jews. But to Jews, it is evil when other Jews eat pork chops.

Okay, point taken. The point I was trying to make is whether or not you would consider something else forbidden in the bible to be just as evil as homosexuality.

Many people claim to hate homosexuality because it says so in the bible. But in reality, it's quite the opposite. They start off with the position of hating homosexuality and then justify their hatred and intolerance by finding the passage in the bible.

Also, another question I have on this issue: Homosexuality is evil because anal sex is unnatural. So does this mean that anal sex between a man and a woman is just as evil?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2007, 02:34:40 PM »
Because they are evil. What they partake in is an ABOMINATION

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2007, 02:34:46 PM »
Anal sex can give you serious diseases

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2007, 06:01:54 PM »
Sorry, guys, I had to step out for a couple of days.

This thread's original title was "Is there such a thing as gay Anti-Semitism?".

I don't know who and why has changed it to the present name.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

ftf

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
Sorry, guys, I had to step out for a couple of days.

This thread's original title was "Is there such a thing as gay Anti-Semitism?".

I don't know who and why has changed it to the present name.
Why did you delete your account?

The big issue about homosexuality is that it is one of the few sins that many people don't think of as a sin, it is no more of a sin than murder, the big difference is that most people recognise that murder is a sin.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2007, 06:47:48 PM »
Ftf, I had to do a scientific observation over the behavior of certain creatures in critical conditions.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2007, 06:54:03 PM »
Nazis themselves were homosexual, so of course there is homosexual Anti-Semitism. But they are not gay because gay really means happy. The fags hijacked the word.

Actually, the Brownshirts included homosexuals. The Nazis made gays wear pink triangles, and threw them in the gas chambers. The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis might not make gays wear pink triangles, but they throw them into raw sewage, beat them, and even kill them. We should be using this to demolish anti-Israel coalitions that include gay people. Ah, here we go (warning, cartoon of graphic violence)--these were designed as military-grade propaganda, i.e. the kind that countries use when they are at war, for distribution at the International Solidarity Movement rally at Georgetown last year.

http://www.omdurman.org/leaflets/gays.html
http://www.omdurman.org/leaflets/gays.doc (leaflet, Word for Windows)

Isn't homosexuality considered acceptable in Islam, provided that it's between a man and a boy?

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

In Thy way to do Thy will.

ftf

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2007, 07:00:07 PM »
Ftf, I had to do a scientific observation over the behavior of certain creatures in critical conditions.
What, you deleted your account so as to scientifically analyse how we'd react?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
What, you deleted your account so as to scientifically analyse how we'd react?
Ftf, you are not part of them. Thank you for that.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2007, 08:07:58 PM »
Zvulun ben Moshe, actually, why did you delete your account? It's good to see you post. You should create an account and take part. We need your help.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »
Zvulun ben Moshe, actually, why did you delete your account? It's good to see you post. You should create an account and take part. We need your help.
Jeffguy, my respect to you.

I took a break in order not to engage into confrontation with certain creatures here who, unfortunately, run some important functions for JTF.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2007, 04:10:25 AM »
No matter what it is. You are a sort of official representative of JTF on youtube. My private message wasn't personal, obviously, but business confidential. So, I am in no way intimidated. But posting it without my approval is exceeding your commission.

Write to Chaim and have me fired.

I guess, the day has come.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2007, 04:34:09 PM »
No matter what it is. You are a sort of official representative of JTF on youtube. My private message wasn't personal, obviously, but business confidential. So, I am in no way intimidated. But posting it without my approval is exceeding your commission.

Write to Chaim and have me fired.

I guess, the day has come.

LOL

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2007, 04:55:41 PM »
 ;D

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2007, 05:04:06 PM »
Has Fruit of Thy Loin's ban been lifted?  Even though he doesn't like black men, he was still a good poster.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2007, 05:55:56 PM »
Chaim said that his ban will never be lifted.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site: