Author Topic: Did Chaim mention the recent passing of Jerry Falwell?  (Read 3184 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Did Chaim mention the recent passing of Jerry Falwell?
« on: May 30, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
I am wondering if he mentioned him in any of his shows, and if so when and where?

Thanks.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Re: Did Chaim mention the recent passing of Jerry Falwell?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:22:21 PM »
thanks.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 12:03:58 PM »
Yes, Chaim mentioned him very briefly. I was just thinking yesterday how ironic it is that Larry Flynt ended up outliving Jerry Fartwell.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »
Larry Flint should die from a massive heart attack that sick pig.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 04:14:53 PM »
Look at the demon soros he's in his 80"s
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 09:07:08 AM »
Yes, Chaim mentioned him very briefly. I was just thinking yesterday how ironic it is that Larry Flynt ended up outliving Jerry Fartwell.

That's a horrible thing to say. Jerry Falwell was a Righteous Gentile.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I personally found him to be more self-righteous than righteous. I think he demonstrates how it is possible to be a strong Zionist yet be a vicious antisemite. He outright said that those who don't accept Christ as their lord, savior, and messiah are lost and are destined to go to hell. He was pro-Israel only because he believed in fattening up the Jews with Zionism before killing them through conversion.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 10:19:32 AM »

I'm sorry if I offended you. I personally found him to be more self-righteous than righteous. I think he demonstrates how it is possible to be a strong Zionist yet be a vicious antisemite. He outright said that those who don't accept Christ as their lord, savior, and messiah are lost and are destined to go to hell. He was pro-Israel only because he believed in fattening up the Jews with Zionism before killing them through conversion.
I don't think Falwell was about converting Jews to anything. He had a large following without the need to convert wayward Jews to his flock.  He spoke to his following and nothing more. His support for Israel was because the Bible commanded  it. Could the real reason you disliked Falwell be that he was a staunch right wing Conservative? Nothing and nobody is perfect my friend but Falwell was indeed a righteous gentile the key word being Gentile. Now we judge people by who out lives them? Larry Flynt is a nasty animal and to compare him to Falwell really is a telling thing about your thought processes.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 10:23:24 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 12:23:52 PM »
I am wondering if he mentioned him in any of his shows, and if so when and where?

Thanks.

He mentioned Jerry Falwell when someone asked a question of what his thoughts were on Falwell's death.

That was me!  :)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline adam613

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 12:56:54 PM »
Michael Savage replayed his interview with Jerry Fallwell. Michael said he agrees with him on this world issues (or most of this world issues) but doesn't agree with him that only Christians who accept Jesus will go to heaven.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

I don't think Falwell was about converting Jews to anything. He had a large following without the need to convert wayward Jews to his flock.  He spoke to his following and nothing more. His support for Israel was because the Bible commanded  it. Could the real reason you disliked Falwell be that he was a staunch right wing Conservative? Nothing and nobody is perfect my friend but Falwell was indeed a righteous gentile the key word being Gentile. Now we judge people by who out lives them? Larry Flynt is a nasty animal and to compare him to Falwell really is a telling thing about your thought processes.

Hey, this isn't about my thought processes. It's about the movie, "People vs. Larry Flynt" where Larry Flynt came up with the name "Fartwell" for Falwell. That wasn't coined by me. Also when this movie came out, I remember Jerry Falwell and Larry Flynt were sitting next to each other on Larry King Live where Falwell was oh so extremely patronizing and self-righteous toward him! I've got no problem with right-wing conservatives. I've got a problem with anyone who is extremely sanctimonious and self-righteous with such a patronizing and condescending grin. That obnoxious grin that many televangelists have says to me, "Oh, you're just a low little sinner. Here, I'm better than you and I know the way. Let me be the one to save you and show you to the right path! Oh, how great is me! I feel so proud that me and my wonderful self is here to proselytize to all of you lowly worthless peons!"

I don't care what political persuasion or religion someone is. That's not what bothered me about Falwell. It was his sanctimonious, self-righteous, and condescending tone and smirk that really rubbed me the wrong way. Plus, I take exception to ANYONE who states that the only way to have redemption is to accept Jesus Christ as your lord, savior, and messiah and anyone who doesn't will not get redemption and will burn in hell for all eternity.

That's just my opinion of him, Pat Robertson, Robert Tilton, Jimmy Swaggart, Jehovah's Witnesses and anyone else who proselytizes in such a sanctimonious and degrading manner.