Author Topic: Too FAT for MRI-scan  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Too FAT for MRI-scan
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 04:26:56 AM »
Too fat to live.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 06:12:21 AM »
I hope she can get some help for the problem. People don't get that big unless there is an emotional reason for it that they need to work out, or unless they have a medical issue. With the large amount of abuse that goes on in the black community I wouldn't be surprised if this woman didn't have a very hard life growing up.

She said: "My husband is my guardian angel. He's stuck by me through everything. Most men would have left a long time ago, and who could blame them — but Myron is a living saint."

She's so lucky to have someone who loves her like that.

When one of my family members got sick their husband left them.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 06:33:34 AM by Rubystars »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:29:09 AM »
What about an open mri
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 07:48:18 AM »
I would say she can probably use a standing MRI. But she probably cannot stand for that long. She is already bed ridden hence her muscles are atryfid now. I have no sympathy for anyone who gets that big. Her family only hurt her by providing her buckets of food.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 07:55:39 AM »
I hope she can get some help for the problem. People don't get that big unless there is an emotional reason for it that they need to work out, or unless they have a medical issue. With the large amount of abuse that goes on in the black community I wouldn't be surprised if this woman didn't have a very hard life growing up.

She said: "My husband is my guardian angel. He's stuck by me through everything. Most men would have left a long time ago, and who could blame them — but Myron is a living saint."

She's so lucky to have someone who loves her like that.

When one of my family members got sick their husband left them.
Her husband is probably a "feeder". These are sick men who encourage their woman to become so overweight that she is completely incapacitated and dependent on their care. A 150kg ago, somebody who actually care about this whale should have gagged her mouth with a tiny straw hole and feed her only mushed vegetables and water.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 12:18:45 PM »

How about the ape put down that KFC?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 08:19:23 PM »
Open MRIs use low Tesla fields.  Translation: poor image quality.  She is large, so image resolution is even more important

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 10:58:30 PM »
There was another case like this that I saw of a white woman whose son brought her lots of candy, etc. He loved her on one level but on another level he was really a very bad enabler. It's hard to judge people like that because I don't know what's going on in their minds. I think both of them were going to get some help though.