Author Topic: MIKE HUCKSTERS PRO HEZBOLLAH MANAGER EDIT MISTAKE  (Read 763 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
MIKE HUCKSTERS PRO HEZBOLLAH MANAGER EDIT MISTAKE
« on: December 10, 2010, 09:59:14 AM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/3215/mike-huckabees-pan-arabist-campaign-manager-ed-rollins-recent-hezbo-sponsored-conference/   

December 17, 2007, - 10:55 am
Mike Huckabee’s Pan-Arabist Campaign Manager: Ed Rollins @ Recent Hezbo-Sponsored Conference

By Debbie Schlussel
Fred Thompson’s choice of pan-Islamist Spencer Abraham first as his campaign manager and now as one of three “national campaign co-chairs” (there were four–but one resigned because of drug-dealing convictions) was far worse. But Mike Huckabee‘s choice of Ed Rollins as his campaign manager–though not half as bad as Spence Abraham–is pretty bad.
You probably remember Rollins as the brilliant Reagan campaign strategist. But I remember him as the man who ran Ross Perot’s insane Ron-Paul-esque campaign.
And now, I remember him as one of three Republican bizarros who participated in the October Arab American Institute national conference in Dearbornistan, sponsored by Hezbollah restaurant La Shish and populated by all sorts of Hezbollah and HAMAS supporters. As I first reported, the Arab American Institute had no problem accepting money and catering from and enlisting as a sponsor the restaurant that gave $20 million to Hezbollah and gave shelter to Muslim illegal aliens, including CIA/FBI agent mole Nada Nadim Prouty.
edrollinsaai.jpg

Ed Rollins: Mike Huckabee’s New Campaign Manager Hangs w/Hezbo, HAMAS Supporters

hezbollah4.jpglashish.jpg
The only other Republicans appearing were 9/11 Truther Ron “America Created Monsters like Chavez” Paul and Grover Norquist (who received millions from Islamic charities linked to Al-Qaeda and got Bush Administration jobs for individuals tied to Al-Qaeda). And Ed Rollins, Huck’s new campaign manager, hung with them and a cavalcade of HAMAS and Hezbo cheerleaders. The Arab American Institute, run by James Zogby, refuses to denounce any terrorist group except Al-Qaeda. And even that “condemnation” is shaky. Rollins was on a panel with Zogby’s brother, pollster John Zogby, and Democratic strategist Peter Fenn.
You know what they say about “the company you keep.” And this is the company Ed Rollins–the new chief of the Huckabee campaign–keeps. Rollins well knew what the Arab American Institute is about. It’s hardly a secret. And the sponsorship of its convention at which he appeared by La Shish was all over the conference info and literature. Talal Chahine, La Shish’s owner, had long been a fugitive and federal indictee, and it was well known he’d laundered $20 million to Hezbollah through the restaurant. Yet he appeared anyway.
So, will Mike Huckabee denounce Hezbollah and HAMAS? He hasn’t explicitly done so. And the presence of Rollins atop his campaign says even more. If this is the kind of guy–who looks askance at terrorism ties and support–that Mike Huckabee hires to run his campaign, imagine what his White House will be like.
What was it that President Bush said (but didn’t mean) about how “you’re either on our side or the terrorists’ side”?
Mike Huckabee’s new campaign manager spoke and participated in the terrorists’ American front group’s national convention and encouraged them to become more involved in American politics.
I think that tells us on whose side he’s now on. I used to like and respect Ed Rollins. After October, that changed forever.
The question is: Once they learn about this, what will the many pro-Israel Evangelical Christians now supporting Huckabee do with this info?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:36:11 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: MIKE HUCKSTERS PRO HEZBOLLAH MANAGER
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 10:16:23 AM »
Maybe Allen West will run for president.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »
allan west would be better than mike huckabee

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »
בס''ד

This article is from 2007. Ed Rollins is not Mike Huckabee's campaign manager. Rollins is Jew-hating scum.

But Huckabee is the only major pro-Israel presidential candidate running. Huckabee is the only major presidential candidate who opposes any Israeli retreat from the Land of Israel. All of the other major candidates (Romney, Palin, Gingrich etc.) are anti-Israel. Not to support Huckabee is self-hating, in my opinion.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 05:21:55 PM »
Well then i guess i'll vote Huckabee in the primary
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »
Mike huckabee is the best we have and has he declared that he will run in 2012?