Author Topic: Would "Kahanists" have thrown Chaim out of the Jerusalem BZK memorial?!  (Read 4139 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Would "Kahanists" have thrown Chaim out of the Jerusalem BZK memorial?!
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »
pardon my ignorance, but why is wonga stuck with freedom defender?

Did you forget to read this thread?

I read this thread too, albeit quickly.  He mistated something or said something incorrect.  This equals time out? 

Sorry, I reread it, do we think he was being sarcastic and implying that Chaim still was not interviewed even though many of us  said that he had been and that Libby Kahane HAD heard of Chaim's work??
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:29:03 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »
pardon my ignorance, but why is wonga stuck with freedom defender?

Did you forget to read this thread?

I read this thread too, albeit quickly.  He mistated something or said something incorrect.  This equals time out? 

Sorry, I reread it, do we think he was being sarcastic and implying that Chaim still was not interviewed even though many of us  said that he had been and that Libby Kahane HAD heard of Chaim's work??

I respect Irish zionist's decision.    I think there are a host of reasons wonga needs to cool down in the time out area.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 09:44:13 PM »
He will just re-register, same thing he did when his former accounts were banned

maybe with time-out instead of a full-fledged ban, he'll 'swallow the pill' this time instead of doing that and stick around in the time out corner for a while.   That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.