Author Topic: "Jewish Search"  (Read 496 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Jewish Search"
« on: December 17, 2010, 12:50:41 PM »
The website is jewishsearch.com

Does anyone know anything about them and what they are about?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Jewish Search"
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 02:08:39 PM »
I was browsing through it and there is one part I don't get. Under area synogogues, they list "messianic temples" which aren't even Jewish. I wrote them a note to make them aware of it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 02:47:48 PM »
The best Jewish search engine which I use daily is:

http://4torah.com

Those sites are reviewed by Orthodox Rabbis and have yet to find any information which I find suspect {from a Jewish standpoint}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
The reason why I asked was because they called me if I wanted to advertise my practice.