Author Topic: Don't advertise the new videos on this web site. Just make them and put them on  (Read 722 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
don't make it easy for the rats to find.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
And don't let them know your You Tube screen name, so they can't track where you've been, to try to find the videos

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
How do they track where you've been on youtube? I know sometimes if you don't turn the option off it shows on your profile if you've voted a video up or down or favorited it, but can people see what you've viewed? I had to remove Rob Stark and Steven from subscribing to my non-JTF related main channel. I guess they were stalking what I was doing.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I see where you're going with this, but I think it would be a mistake to implement this idea.   We should continue to promote our videos and publicize them in all possible places.   I don't think our enemies can really stop us no matter how hard they try.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I disagree Aces High.  Best to sticky them for a few days or so and then unsticky them.  Give it a chance for us to view the videos a bunch of times.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I see where you're going with this, but I think it would be a mistake to implement this idea.   We should continue to promote our videos and publicize them in all possible places.   I don't think our enemies can really stop us no matter how hard they try.   

Seems like they are getting taken down fairly quickly.  Send private messages  if you want to promote it.