Author Topic: is the red cross Bolshevik?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
is the red cross Bolshevik?
« on: December 19, 2010, 04:47:36 PM »
I am thinking of volunteering for them but i do not want to be responsible for helping anyone that hurts Israel.

does anyone have a case when they were blatantly bias against Israel recently? thats what would prevent me from joining

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: is the red cross Bolshevik?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »
Yes. In WWII they toured Nazi death camps and claimed they were just fine.

Today, they refuse to honor the Star of David, calling it the same thing as the swastika, but they have the Red Crescent.

Yimach schmam to them.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 08:24:00 PM »
You're planning to join thhe Red Cross??!#@!@?#!@?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 09:36:07 PM »
i was going to, but i want to make sure im not hurting Israel in the process.

Today, they refuse to honor the Star of David, calling it the same thing as the swastika, but they have the Red Crescent.

Yimach schmam to them.

Yimach schmam to them.

they actually sank that low? if thats true than i want no part in it. were the inspectors paid by the Nazis?

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 09:39:56 PM »

Yimach schmam to them.

Germany had their own Red Cross
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Red_Cross
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 09:50:17 PM »
The Red Cross is "red", alright.  >:(

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 09:56:30 PM »
Forget the fact that they assist the Arabs today in their Jihad against us and and assisted the Nazis praised their death camps, you don't hear anything bad about a Jew joining the Red Cross?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 10:14:15 PM »
It's not an actual cross, more like a red plus sign or 45 degree rotated letter x or chi.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 10:20:55 PM »
Forget the fact that they assist the Arabs today in their Jihad against us and and assisted the Nazis praised their death camps, you don't hear anything bad about a Jew joining the Red Cross?

i am concerned about their actions that hurt israel, but not so much the symbols that they use. from what i understand, the magen david adom is unrecognized, but used anyway.

as far as helping injured quranimals is concerned, isn't the red cross bound by the Hippocratic Oath? do they deliberately help muzzies and ignore injured Israelis?

the fact that they praised the nazis does concern me

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 10:38:24 PM »
Has the Red Cross visited Gilad Shalit? I don't think so...

http://www.icrc.org/eng/resources/documents/interview/israel-interview-111208.htm

It has been almost 900 days since the Israeli soldier, Gilad Shalit, was captured by Palestinian armed factions from Gaza. To date, the ICRC's attempts to visit him and to establish contact between him and his family have been unsuccessful. Pierre Wettach, the ICRC's head of delegation in Israel and the occupied territories, explains.

http://www.isracast.com/article.aspx?ID=1002

Red Cross Disappoints On Gilad Shalit
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Gilad Shalit is held hostage by Hamas for more than two years

Hamas has not allowed any access to Shalit by the Red Cross, or anyone else

Even Nazi Germany accepted visits of the Red Cross delegates to the concentration camps
Gilad Shalit

"The International Red Cross should be more active and persuasive in getting a visit with abducted Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit" - that's the view of Noam, the father of corporal Shalit who was captured over two years ago by Palestinian terrorists from the Gaza Strip. Since then, in total violation of international law, the Palestinians had not allowed the Red Cross to pay even one visit to Gilad to testify to his treatment and condition. Today Israeli protesters gathered outside an Israeli prison where Red Cross Representatives once again visited captured Palestinian prisoners.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 10:50:31 PM »
Has the Red Cross visited Gilad Shalit? I don't think so...

http://www.icrc.org/eng/resources/documents/interview/israel-interview-111208.htm

It has been almost 900 days since the Israeli soldier, Gilad Shalit, was captured by Palestinian armed factions from Gaza. To date, the ICRC's attempts to visit him and to establish contact between him and his family have been unsuccessful. Pierre Wettach, the ICRC's head of delegation in Israel and the occupied territories, explains.

http://www.isracast.com/article.aspx?ID=1002

Red Cross Disappoints On Gilad Shalit
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Gilad Shalit is held hostage by Hamas for more than two years

Hamas has not allowed any access to Shalit by the Red Cross, or anyone else

Even Nazi Germany accepted visits of the Red Cross delegates to the concentration camps
Gilad Shalit

"The International Red Cross should be more active and persuasive in getting a visit with abducted Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit" - that's the view of Noam, the father of corporal Shalit who was captured over two years ago by Palestinian terrorists from the Gaza Strip. Since then, in total violation of international law, the Palestinians had not allowed the Red Cross to pay even one visit to Gilad to testify to his treatment and condition. Today Israeli protesters gathered outside an Israeli prison where Red Cross Representatives once again visited captured Palestinian prisoners.

they have attempted to see him, hamas (yemach shmam) refuses to allow the red cross to visit him.

i think its good that they are at least attempting to visit him, but i think we can test them only if hamas allows a vists, israel could try leveraging hamas by blocking access to quranimal POWs.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 01:24:04 AM »
It's not an actual cross, more like a red plus sign or 45 degree rotated letter x or chi.

I abstain from all mathematical problems involving addition based upon my religious convictions.

--

KL, Why not join Magen David Adom instead [over all the locations in the world the red cross goes, why not make your location E"Y?].  Or another Jewish cause local to you if travel is not possible?  There are many Jews in the world who need your help...  there is nothing wrong with helping non-Jews, but when Jews in the world need help is it not bizarre for a Jew to help others over fellow Jews who suffer just as much?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 01:35:18 AM »

I abstain from all mathematical problems involving addition based upon my religious convictions.

--

KL, Why not join Magen David Adom instead [over all the locations in the world the red cross goes, why not make your location E"Y?].  Or another Jewish cause local to you if travel is not possible?  There are many Jews in the world who need your help...  there is nothing wrong with helping non-Jews, but when Jews in the world need help is it not bizarre for a Jew to help others over fellow Jews who suffer just as much?

what are some of these organisations? yes, travel is currently not an option. it's  just that the red cross has a big name and i actually am aware of the red cross's existence.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 02:58:17 AM »

--

what are some of these organisations? yes, travel is currently not an option. it's  just that the red cross has a big name and i actually am aware of the red cross's existence.

Does your shul have a program to take Kosher food to elderly Jews and disabled Jews who cannot be mobile on their own any longer?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 03:23:55 AM »

No Kahanist Jew in their right mind should ever think about joining the Red Cross.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 10:34:50 AM »
Join Magen David Adom...Not the terrible Red Cross.  Forget big names.  The Magen David Adom are a lot better and it's not such a small name that it wouldn't be recognized. If anything, a self-respecting Jew would know better to go with a more righteous and better organization.

i am concerned about their actions that hurt israel, but not so much the symbols that they use. from what i understand, the magen david adom is unrecognized, but used anyway.

as far as helping injured quranimals is concerned, isn't the red cross bound by the Hippocratic Oath? do they deliberately help muzzies and ignore injured Israelis?

the fact that they praised the nazis does concern me
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 11:56:32 AM »
Join Magen David Adom...Not the terrible Red Cross.  Forget big names.  The Magen David Adom are a lot better and it's not such a small name that it wouldn't be recognized. If anything, a self-respecting Jew would know better to go with a more righteous and better organization.

they operate outside of Israel? that would be great!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 12:02:07 PM »

they operate outside of Israel? that would be great!

I think I have seen their ambulances around in NYC.  Call and find out.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein