Author Topic: Ukrainian from Germany who has Jewish father European cruiserweight Champ  (Read 668 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.thejc.com/sport/sport-news/38296/frenkel-will-be-a-knockout  

Frenkel will be a knockout
By Danny Caro, September 17, 2010

Unbeaten German sensation Alexander Frenkel faces the biggest test of his young career on Saturday when he takes on European Cruiserweight champion Enzo Maccarinelli in Birmingham.

Frenkel, who has a Jewish father, holds a 22-0 record including 17 KOs. He has been tipped to cause an upset against the Welshman by promoter Kalle Sauerland.

“I’m convinced that Alexander will be a future champion. He is unbeaten and fearless and is travelling to England to shock the boxing world. He is the underdog, but I’m sure that he will beat Enzo as Alex is younger and hungrier with a great knockout record.”

A winner of the IBF Youth Cruiserweight title in 2008, Frenkel is full of confidence ahead of the fight at the LG Arena. “I don’t care about the name of my opponent.

All that matters to me is the title that is on the line,” he said. “For me, every fight is the most important fight of my career. I have never been to England before so I am really keen to go there to win my fight and see a bit of the country. I am looking forward to it.”

Frenkel, who attends synagogue in Berlin “from time to time”, took time away from his training regime to enjoy “some apple and honey” during Rosh Hashanah.

Meanwhile, Yuri Foreman, the former champion, became a father last week after his wife Leyla gave birth to a boy weighing in at 6lbs 12 ozs.

Foreman, 30, lost his WBA Super Welterweight title to Miguel Cotto in June.  

http://www.thejc.com/sport/sport-news/38507/germanys-alexander-great  

Germany's Alexander the great
September 21, 2010

Alexander Frenkel is the new European Cruiserweight champion
after a spectacular KO against former holder Enzo Maccarinelli in Birmingham.

German fighter Frenkel, who has a Jewish father, was the underdog going into the bout but extended his unbeaten record to 23 with his 18th knockout, sending the Welshman crashing to the canvas with a vicious left hook in the seventh round.

Maccarinelli beat the count only to be met by a flurry of brutal blows from the 25-year-old German and there was no way back.

Maccarinelli had won the opening round but when the fight was stopped, Frenkel was well on top. Maccarinelli required treatment from ringside medics and needed oxygen as the 30-year-old was on the canvas for five minutes before leaving the ring.

Frenkel said: "It was a tough fight against a very dangerous opponent."
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 06:33:37 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ukrainian from Germany who has Jewish father European cruiserweight Champ
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 07:28:37 PM »
This guy isn't a halachic Jew although it is nice to see he embraces his heritage instead of hating it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »
This guy isn't a halachic Jew although it is nice to see he embraces his heritage instead of hating it.
TRUE NOT LIKE THE RUSSIAN SKINHEADS IN ISRAEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
Most of the Russian skinheads in Israel are 100% Gentile, not even half-Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 07:38:13 PM »
Most of the Russian skinheads in Israel are 100% Gentile, not even half-Jewish.
PROBABLY BUT [censored] WHO LOOKS VERY JEWISH AS WELL AS GAY HAD THOSE ANTI JEWISH CARTOONS ON HIS FORUM

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »
My money would be that Catcher Silverstein actually went all the way and converted to Sh*tlam a number of years ago.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 07:45:14 PM »
My money would be that Catcher Silverstein actually went all the way and converted to Sh*tlam a number of years ago.
PROBABLY LET THEM HAVE HIM

Shot at 2010-01-03