Author Topic: Oh great, isn't this just sweet.....  (Read 5269 times)

Allen-T

Oh great, isn't this just sweet.....
« on: June 01, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »
I am on the bus going to Modell's to buy sweats for tomorrows Krav Maga lesson. A muslim female beast boards the bus and walks pass me. I didn't realise that she sat behind me until I noticed her looking over my shoulder at the copy of "Wit and Wisdom Of Rabbi Meir Kahane" that I was reading, which has large type. Wouldn't you know it, guess who is about to serve me 30 minutes later in Burger King!! Diet Coke only, thanks.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Oh great, isn't this just sweet.....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 01:26:49 PM »
Ha that's funny.no poison in the soda
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:39:12 PM »
She can only handle the empty cup, the soda fountain was on my side. ;) Another REAL heart warmer though, when I went to change buses, there was a Homey-McStromey and his she-boon sidekick waitin' on da bus. Why should I be surprised, I have never seen a white person do this but the jungle beasts do this all the time,he gets on the bus and start pitchin' for a freebie. Generally these MTA drivers are just too scared to protest and they let these savages just go ahead and ride for free. Not this bus driver, though,threw that piece of drek right off da bus! I congratulated him for it!! Also, to show that I am not racist and I am a moderate,enlightened civil rights leader, to be fair, I stopped along the way at one of my record diggin' spots and found a copy of the 1970 Stairsteps LP with the grooviest version of Dear Prudence, I must admit, it's a black group's version of the white Beatles song and it's better. To be fair.   

ftf

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 01:43:31 PM »
I had to get a free ride on a bus once, as I'd lost my wallet, and was over 20 miles from home.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 01:52:46 PM »
I had to get a free ride on a bus once, as I'd lost my wallet, and was over 20 miles from home.

I had to get a free ride from Prague to Morava, which is 4 hours and about $15 when my wallet was stolen. Where do you live? Here in Brooklyn miggers are always pulling that crap.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 03:05:19 PM »
;D miggers

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 04:03:38 PM »
;D miggers

I was under the impression that when you use schvartza in certain contexts it became synonymous with the N word. But I read yesterday it's always just "black". So since I too am a civil rights leader....

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 08:34:24 PM »
;D miggers

I was under the impression that when you use schvartza in certain contexts it became synonymous with the N word. But I read yesterday it's always just "black". So since I too am a civil rights leader....

Hey, if we call white people who act black "wiggers" then does that mean we can call the oreo-cookie Alan Keyes type of blacks "blonkeys"?  :laugh:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »
Crap that is just bad luck. Whenever I go into a restaurant with shvartzas or cookarachas, I am always on my best behavior cause I don't want them to spit or do other things in the hymies food.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 10:06:24 PM »
Crap that is just bad luck. Whenever I go into a restaurant with shvartzas or cookarachas, I am always on my best behavior cause I don't want them to spit or do other things in the hymies food.

Or pee in the pea soup :)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 10:19:26 PM »
I am on the bus going to Modell's to buy sweats for tomorrows Krav Maga lesson. A muslim female beast boards the bus and walks pass me. I didn't realise that she sat behind me until I noticed her looking over my shoulder at the copy of "Wit and Wisdom Of Rabbi Meir Kahane" that I was reading, which has large type. Wouldn't you know it, guess who is about to serve me 30 minutes later in Burger King!! Diet Coke only, thanks.   

What do you mean Krav Maga lesson?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »
Allen-t I hope you stop going to Burger King. I know there are mostly shvartzas working there which means the food is prob diseased. I think going to burger king is asking for health problems. I met you Allen-t and your such a nice man, the last thing that should happen to you is for you to get sick. If you want fast food, I think the kosher ones are much healthier. The food is deff cleaner.

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 11:51:30 PM »

What do you mean Krav Maga lesson?

Krav Maga lessons; http://www.kravmagafederation.com/main.html

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 11:55:48 PM »
Allen-t I hope you stop going to Burger King. I know there are mostly shvartzas working there which means the food is prob diseased. I think going to burger king is asking for health problems. I met you Allen-t and your such a nice man, the last thing that should happen to you is for you to get sick. If you want fast food, I think the kosher ones are much healthier. The food is deff cleaner.

or sushi  ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 11:56:59 PM »

Appreciate the kind words, I don't go there that often and usually I only frequent[once a week] a certain McDonald's near Central Park that is pretty clean and the girls, who are mostly black are actually very pleasant. I know what you mean though, 15 years ago when I was a taxi dispatcher I ate take out alot and got sick alot.  

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 11:58:20 PM »

or sushi  ;D

Yes, Sushi is heavenly. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 07:42:45 AM »

or sushi  ;D

Yes, Sushi is heavenly. 

1 roll of spicy tuna avocado with crunch, 1 roll of spicy salmon with cucumber, 1 yellow tail scallion, 1 seaweed salad.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 03:58:33 PM »

or sushi  ;D

It's all good, w/Sapporo EXCEPT the ones with the black eggs ontop.

Yes, Sushi is heavenly. 

1 roll of spicy tuna avocado with crunch, 1 roll of spicy salmon with cucumber, 1 yellow tail scallion, 1 seaweed salad.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 08:19:07 PM »

So should we stop eating at BK because they have shvartzas who put glue and mayo in our french fries or because it's not kosher?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 08:59:48 PM »
But they have cookarachas at Kosher Delight which is kosher fast food.

I go to kosher Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken in Israel.

Are you talking about Mexicans or real cockroaches? Or perhaps both?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »
But they have cookarachas at Kosher Delight which is kosher fast food.

I go to kosher Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken in Israel.

Are you talking about Mexicans or real cockroaches? Or perhaps both?

I don't care how kosher the food is and who may or may not be handling it.  If it is fast food, it is bad for you. Eat a salad, eat lots of fruit, and make a sandwich.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 11:51:43 PM »
What I was saying was that in Burger King and Mcdonalds it is especially filthy. There is absolutely no quality control other than some shvartza listening to rap noise and scratching his tuchis. In Kosher Delight and other kosher places, there is a jew there who at least keeps the shvartzas on a leash. The Kosher meat is also much cleaner than what they have in BK.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 01:29:21 AM »
Do you know how many times those meat patties fall on the floor and they just put them back on the burgers? It's really gross.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim