Author Topic: List of rightous jewish or rightous gentile millionares we can approach  (Read 3592 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: List of rightous jewish or rightous gentile millionares we can approach
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
And muman your absolutely right that Rabbi tovia singer is a mench.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 06:13:13 PM by The proud Jew »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 03:08:56 AM »
But zelhar I remember chaim had a video on beitar yerushaliam and how chaim said we have a close and growing relationship with them. Hopefully some of our members on the hebrew forum can set up a meeting buy calling the la familia offices who own beitar yerushaliam. And im pretty sure we have beitar fans on our hebrew forum
It's true that lots of Beitar's fans are close to Kahanism and some of them are on the forum. However the fans don't own the club. I think the owner at least officially is still Arkadi Gaidmak.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 12:05:12 PM »
Related to the theme of this thread,     I would like to see JTF have a fund raising type of dinner.    In some recent "  Ask JTF" programs,    I asked Chaim his opinion on some Pro Israel organizations.     Each of them either had a fund raising dinner in recent weeks or have one scheduled in the near future.      These organizations advertise their event in one or more of the Jewish newspapers.

These events have awards for various people,   with some interesting speeches. 

For JTF,    the funds raised from an event like this probably wouldn't be on the level of these other organizations.     Yet,   if one or two people who attend are inspired by what they hear and see,    they might decide to make sizeable donations to JTF.       An event like this would also provide JTF with more publicity.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 12:51:44 PM »
Most of those organizations wouldnt want to business with us just because of the fact we believe in the idiologys of rabbi kahane and we want to destroy the ruling establishment.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 01:25:49 PM »
Most of those organizations wouldnt want to business with us just because of the fact we believe in the idiologys of rabbi kahane and we want to destroy the ruling establishment.

That's true.    Yet,  there's still potential for JTF to be proactive in having an annual fund raising event.      Even if other organizations want to distance themselves from JTF and Rabbi Kahane in general,     JTF can still attempt to reach Jews and Righteous Gentiles through advertising.     The more people are exposed to JTF,   the greater the chance that positive word of mouth communications will lead to wealthy donors making donations to JTF.

One other point of interest that's a major positive.     From my own communications in recent months with people who have political connections in Nassau and Queens Counties and with Chabad,    there are more people who have a favorable opinion of Rabbi Kahane and/ or JTF than I previously believed was the case.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 01:36:57 PM »
If we get someone to donate millions of dollars to JTF, let us not forget that such a person would have a very large influence on the organization due to the investment.

Think of the conservatives you know. Are they anywhere near as right wing as JTFers, or anywhere near as right wing as Chaim ben Pesach? I can barely listen to "conservative radio" anymore without seeing how leftist it really is. Even getting a conservative might be difficult considering how left wing "conservative" is nowadays.

What if someone said they would donate millions of dollars to JTF, but we could no longer criticize communists and nation destroyers such as Martin Luther King, because they believe King was a hero? Worse yet, what if they insisted on no longer criticizing black culture, when black culture and the racial tensions in this country are a part of why Obama was elected?

Maybe God hasn't allowed anyone to give that much to JTF yet because we are meant to wait for someone with a true right wing stance who will not push the organization to the left on any issue.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 02:06:21 PM »

That's true.    Yet,  there's still potential for JTF to be proactive in having an annual fund raising event.      Even if other organizations want to distance themselves from JTF and Rabbi Kahane in general,     JTF can still attempt to reach Jews and Righteous Gentiles through advertising.     The more people are exposed to JTF,   the greater the chance that positive word of mouth communications will lead to wealthy donors making donations to JTF.

One other point of interest that's a major positive.     From my own communications in recent months with people who have political connections in Nassau and Queens Counties and with Chabad,    there are more people who have a favorable opinion of Rabbi Kahane and/ or JTF than I previously believed was the case.   
[/quote]

well my chabad rabbi said the majority like 80% of the shlechem loved him! So yes if we have a huge marketing campaign in chabad that would attract alotta wealthy jews and gentiles. Plus there opening multi million dollar synagauges all over the world

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »
What if someone said they would donate millions of dollars to JTF, but we could no longer criticize communists and nation destroyers such as Martin Luther King, because they believe King was a hero? Worse yet, what if they insisted on no longer criticizing black culture, when black culture and the racial tensions in this country are a part of why Obama was elected?

Maybe G-d hasn't allowed anyone to give that much to JTF yet because we are meant to wait for someone with a true right wing stance who will not push the organization to the left on any issue.
I think Chaim Ben Pesach had already faced the sort of try you described. In the past he had refused a rather lucrative talk radio offer because it was conditioned on him disassociating himself from Kahanism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 02:43:38 PM »
Well what if they're like many members of JTF, who agree on maybe 80-90 percent of the JTF agenda but disagree with some things, and they press JTF to change position on those certain topics.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
Maybe you should post it in "ask jtf" ?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 05:01:51 PM »
So what do you think of a marketing campaign on chabad?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »
I really want to do this so who wants to help me start up a marketing campaign at chabad for jtf?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »
My local Chabad doesn't have the resources for this... Though I could ask them.

They recently had to work hard just to raise enough money to purchase the Chabad house that they have.

Maybe the national chapter of Chabad would have something to say about it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »
One issue, which I am sure will be controversial here, is the word 'Kahanism' and 'Kahanist'.

Many people who do not know any better have bad associations with these words. I personally have no issue with being labeled a 'Kahanist' because I know what the message of Kahanism is and I fully endorse it. But the average Jew, even the average religious Jew, has a bad connotation for these labels.

I have been told as a suggestion from friends outside the Kahanist circle that maybe we aught to consider changing the name we use to describe ourselves. If the word Kahanism is a turn-off to many people maybe we should think of another way to describe our mission.

I personally think that there is nothing wrong with Kahanism and I think that it is a merit for Rabbi Kahane to have this movement named after him. But for the greater good of the Jewish people maybe we could consider another label for ourselves, while still adhering to the principles outlined by Rabbi Kahane.

That is my opinion..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »
How do you contact the National chapter of chabad. I love describing ourselfs kahanists to muman but would we call ourselfs jewish revolutionarys?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 06:52:40 PM »
How do you contact the National chapter of chabad. I love describing ourselfs kahanists to muman but would we call ourselfs jewish revolutionarys?

Start @ http://www.chabad.org

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 07:06:45 PM »
thanks what do i say in an email to them? How should i or any other jtf'er approach chabad?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 07:25:22 PM »
I think going to Chabad or some other organization is the wrong approach.  They are looking for money for themselves not looking to give away money.  There are two approaches that might work. 

1) Target wealthy individuals who might be interested in contributing.  That would be a great approach if we could identify such people.  Since we cannot at this time, this approach would have to wait til we can.

2) Hold a lunch, dinner, or meeting of some kind that is advertised to the general public.  Charge admission (more than enough obviously to cover expenses).  How many people do you get for your current meetings?  If you are optimistic double that number.  Advertise in INN, the Jewish Press or any other outlet that attracts right wing Jews.  Maybe include notice of it on Youtube videos.  At the event, have speeches, maybe a video or film presentation.  While Chaim would be the featured speaker, don't have him handle the entire event by himself.

Those are my recommendations.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 07:29:50 PM »
One issue, which I am sure will be controversial here, is the word 'Kahanism' and 'Kahanist'.

Many people who do not know any better have bad associations with these words. I personally have no issue with being labeled a 'Kahanist' because I know what the message of Kahanism is and I fully endorse it. But the average Jew, even the average religious Jew, has a bad connotation for these labels.

I have been told as a suggestion from friends outside the Kahanist circle that maybe we aught to consider changing the name we use to describe ourselves. If the word Kahanism is a turn-off to many people maybe we should think of another way to describe our mission.

I personally think that there is nothing wrong with Kahanism and I think that it is a merit for Rabbi Kahane to have this movement named after him. But for the greater good of the Jewish people maybe we could consider another label for ourselves, while still adhering to the principles outlined by Rabbi Kahane.

That is my opinion..

Personally I don't see how it would be possible to take on another name for a movement that is built on the ideals that Rabbi Kahane put forward... People either like the ideology or they don't... A rose by any other name is still a rose... The Rav was well accepted in many circles... His popularity was growing more with each passing day... That is why the opposition had to remove him from the picture... Personally I see the Rav and his name as a positive feature of our movement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 07:37:19 PM »
thanks what do i say in an email to them? How should i or any other jtf'er approach chabad?

I am not an expert  and need to think more about this. Maybe some others can offer their suggestion.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 07:41:37 PM »
Well,

I have called some well-known Rabbis myself and tried to discuss Kahanism. I usually get the same response every time... Usually I am told that they respect the Rabbi and believe he was a great Jew..... But..... They don't want to talk about it because Kahanism is viewed by the mainstream as 'radical' and often it is incorrectly labeled 'racist'. We here know that these words were invented by the opposition against Rabbi Kahane, but those words have stuck to the movement and there is very little we can do to change that. Even my secular Israeli friend only knows the negatives about the movement {even though I have tried to change his view}.

This is why I have a hard time discussing these things with Jews in my community. But the good news is that I hear more and more positive comments as the years go by... Maybe soon these negative comments will cease...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 07:52:56 PM »
Well,

I have called some well-known Rabbis myself and tried to discuss Kahanism. I usually get the same response every time... Usually I am told that they respect the Rabbi and believe he was a great Jew..... But..... They don't want to talk about it because Kahanism is viewed by the mainstream as 'radical' and often it is incorrectly labeled 'racist'. We here know that these words were invented by the opposition against Rabbi Kahane, but those words have stuck to the movement and there is very little we can do to change that. Even my secular Israeli friend only knows the negatives about the movement {even though I have tried to change his view}.

This is why I have a hard time discussing these things with Jews in my community. But the good news is that I hear more and more positive comments as the years go by... Maybe soon these negative comments will cease...

good work mate, keep this up, one day the penny will drop for them.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »
chabad is neutral on things like this but we may have to approach there investors.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 08:24:05 PM »
I do recall a Jewish real estate investor in Southern California who was buying land in Judea and Samaria at one time. 
Is it Irving Moskowitz, the casino guy?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
If we get someone to donate millions of dollars to JTF, let us not forget that such a person would have a very large influence on the organization due to the investment.

Think of the conservatives you know. Are they anywhere near as right wing as JTFers, or anywhere near as right wing as Chaim ben Pesach? I can barely listen to "conservative radio" anymore without seeing how leftist it really is. Even getting a conservative might be difficult considering how left wing "conservative" is nowadays.

Maybe G-d hasn't allowed anyone to give that much to JTF yet because we are meant to wait for someone with a true right wing stance who will not push the organization to the left on any issue.
Excellent analysis and something I would have never come up with.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are right, this is something we will need to think long and hard about.