Author Topic: List of rightous jewish or rightous gentile millionares we can approach  (Read 3596 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
I am proposing we make a list of rightous jewish or gentile millionares that we can pitch our positions to and ask for funding.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: List of rightous jewish or rightous gentile millionares we can approach
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »
It shames me to say this but you might have a better shot with righteous Gentiles.  Wealthy Jews are usually very image conscious and don't want the image of being a Jewish extremist.  I do recall a Jewish real estate investor in Southern California who was buying land in Judea and Samaria at one ttime.  Don't recall his name.  Also Chabad must have some successful donors, they are opening centers in every imaginable place.  Just thoughts, don't have any names for you.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
That may be because of israeli diamond billionare lev leviev who got blessed by the rebbe that he will be wealthy

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 08:48:37 PM »
But we should make a list of both rightous jewish and gentile millionares. I have the chutzpa to pitch our positions on saving the jewish people and all of western civilization! Give  me a list and ill set up meetings.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 11:17:53 PM »
Does he know about our movement jtf or does he know about other kahanistim fanctions that he can not take seriously

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 11:21:52 PM »
IF its jtf what is he waiting for? Unlike the other factions we the jtf have strategys to implement to overthrough the establishment and rule with excellence?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 11:28:43 PM »
besides the zootube channel any other means of contacting him?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 11:38:40 PM »
Any other people?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »

I'll throw in Donald Trump.
I doubt Billy Gates will, but I'll toss him in too now that he's bored.

What about the repu-bican movie stars?
What about Sean Vanity?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »
sean vanity and alot of them will listen to the establishment and basically call us "insanse".
repub movie stars, ok. Maybe John voight. But the one person who i want to approach is lev leviev the lubavitcher diamond billionare.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 12:56:51 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »
Jackie Mason was a member of another forum I was a part of.  It was called the United America Committee, which had VERY similar goals to the JTF, and was very supportive of Israel.  I chatted with him a few times, and he was incredibly supportive of Israel, but wouldn't specifically say he was supportive of Kahanism.  I guess its a third rail for any high profile people to openly support Kahanism.

John Voight is the most supportive high profile gentile Ive ever heard from; and I assume he would also not openly support Kahanism.

Ive heard a couple mainstream conservatives brush off Kahanism as an extremist movement, including Michael Medved.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »
so the meetings will have to be discreat then and we will try to break apart the brainwashing that the self hating jews inflicted upon them then. But my main guy will have to be lev leviev

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 03:50:03 PM »
How exactly do you envision setting up meetings?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 04:20:12 PM »
I envision setting up meetings to these people by calling there main offices and set up an appoitment as a philanthrapist group.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 04:37:28 PM »
sean vanity and alot of them will listen to the establishment and basically call us "insanse".
repub movie stars, ok. Maybe John voight. But the one person who i want to approach is lev leviev the lubavitcher diamond billionare.
Dude Lev Leviev is far from right wing. The man has shops in Dubai, businesses will all sort of muslims and Arabs, and he totally has a galut mentality. He himself has relocated from Israel to London where he built one of the priciest piece of novorich crap in the kingdom. He tries to revive the Jewish communities in Uzbekistan instead of helping them get the hell out of that Islamic cesspool.  You think just because he has a kipppah on his head he is better then the rest of the traitorous Israeli oligarchs ? well I think he's one of them and just as bad as any of them.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 04:41:25 PM »
wow i did not know that about lev leviev. thanks zelhar and what about sheldon adelson?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »
chuck norris, he endorsed mike huckabee, and with Chaim doing his great pro huckabee vids could get the chuckster to throw us some cash.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »
Is chuck even pro israel? and if we were backed by chuck norris the left would pee in their pants  :::D :::D :::D

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010, 04:54:49 PM »
wow i did not know that about lev leviev. thanks zelhar and what about sheldon adelson?
He is the guy who bankrolls pipi kakayoyo. He started the free-of-charge loss making newspaper "Israel Hayom" which is a propaganda rag for pipi.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 04:58:31 PM »
What about the billionare guma aguair who has invested 4 million dollars to beitar yerushaliam, The pro kahane soccar team.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »
What about the billionare guma aguair who has invested 4 million dollars to beitar yerushaliam, The pro kahane soccar team.
With him there is some slice of a chance if someone can contact him. Guma Aguiar returned to Judaism thanks to Rabbi Tovia Singer, who is still very close to him according to Internet sources. I don't know rabbi Singer but he used to have an English show on A7, I think some folks here listened to his show.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »
With him there is some slice of a chance if someone can contact him. Guma Aguiar returned to Judaism thanks to Rabbi Tovia Singer, who is still very close to him according to Internet sources. I don't know rabbi Singer but he used to have an English show on A7, I think some folks here listened to his show.

Yes, I used to listen to Rabbi Tovia Singer on A7... He runs the Outreach Judaism organization (The anti-missionary organization)...

http://www.outreachjudaism.org/

http://torahanytime.com/rabbi_singer.html

http://www.simpletoremember.com/media/a/jews-for-jesus-founder-debates-rabbi-tovia-singer/

I think Rabbi singer is awesome and I wish they would bring him back to Arutz Sheva...

Rabbi Tovia Singer is a well-known speaker. He lectures over 200 times each year around the globe -- in North America, South America, Europe and Israel. Rabbi Tovia Singer has vast knowledge of topics such as anti-semitism, holocaust revisionism, Jewish and Christian History, and Christian Missionaries.

Rabbi Singer is widely regarded as one of  the leading voices countering the efforts of missionaries that  target Jews.  He has had numerous interviews on radio and television  over the years and continues to teach thousands, bringing many back to  Judaism.

Rabbi Singer also hosts a radio program,  The Tovia Singer Show, which launched in January of 2002 on Israel National  Radio.  This new talk radio program has become a powerful and provocative  voice of reason on current Jewish issues.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »
He is the guy who bankrolls pipi kakayoyo. He started the free-of-charge loss making newspaper "Israel Hayom" which is a propaganda rag for pipi.

I thought that was Sheldon Adelson, the owner of Las Vegas Resorts.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 05:47:02 PM »

That's the guy we were referring too.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
[/quote]\ yes thats sheldon.

But zelhar I remember chaim had a video on beitar yerushaliam and how chaim said we have a close and growing relationship with them. Hopefully some of our members on the hebrew forum can set up a meeting buy calling the la familia offices who own beitar yerushaliam. And im pretty sure we have beitar fans on our hebrew forum