Author Topic: 44% of Israeli Jews: no rentals to Arabs  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
Re: 44% of Israeli Jews: no rentals to Arabs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »
B"H it will rise to 100%.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:27:57 PM »
56% of Israelis are insane.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »
I find these polls along with alot of others to be innacurate.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
I find these polls along with alot of others to be innacurate.
I think less than 1,000 people were polled for this, and it was done over phones [so we will have to trust the 'anonymous' people polled].  :::D

Polling Jews on the streets of besieged Bat Yam would be more interesting.  8)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 10:55:11 PM »
56% of Israelis are insane.

Actually, it's 48.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 10:56:29 PM »
That's still too much. Those 48% should see how great Riyadh or Algiers are for six months and then be asked if they still support renting to Arabs.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »
That's still too much. Those 48% should see how great Riyadh or Algiers are for six months and then be asked if they still support renting to Arabs.

they would run away from umm el fahm after the 1st week

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 11:56:59 PM »
As far as I am concerned "Jews" like that should be given a one-time lump sum of relocation money and a one-way ticket to Muslim nations.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »
As far as I am concerned "Jews" like that should be given a one-time lump sum of relocation money and a one-way ticket to Muslim nations.

that is way to far. i use to be a total leftist, im not anymore. they should all spend a week in an arab town and see how they like it, yes, but not in a place where they easily can get killed.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 12:15:46 AM »

that is way to far. i use to be a total leftist, im not anymore. they should all spend a week in an arab town and see how they like it, yes, but not in a place where they easily can get killed.

Where on earth could we possibly find an authentic Arab civilization which Jews would not immediately be at risk for being Jewish!  :::D :::D :::D

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 12:21:37 AM »
If they hear Hayamin's saving message and still reject it, screw 'em.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 12:25:45 AM »

Where on earth could we possibly find an authentic Arab civilization which Jews would not immediately be at risk for being Jewish!  :::D :::D :::D
i know, we could just drop 'em off in Kiryat Arba, next to arab-hebron, so they can see what it's like

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 12:39:48 AM »

i know, we could just drop 'em off in Kiryat Arba, next to arab-hebron, so they can see what it's like

That may be the closest it can get.  And w/o IDF nearby it would be a gamble with suicide.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 12:46:19 AM »

That may be the closest it can get.  And w/o IDF nearby it would be a gamble with suicide.

with the policies they push, i doubt they would mind

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 12:50:06 AM »

with the policies they push, i doubt they would mind

This, or the self-hating Jews would attack the IDF for preventing the Arabs from killing them!

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 11:58:16 AM »
According to ynetnews.com, its 55% overall: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3998010,00.html.