Author Topic: The youtube video about illegal immigration :-\  (Read 4187 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The youtube video about illegal immigration :-\
« on: June 01, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
It was a good video, however I personally had one problem with it.  (I know I will be the minority in this forum on this opinion) I thought that Chaim and David sounded a little bit like white supremecists.  Now all of us personally know what jtf is about and what chaim and david are about, but normal lay people who are more left winged than us who have never heard of jtf and can benefit from kahanist ideology would get turned off to their presentation and rhetoric on this particular episode ,and unfortunately, people who are evil racists will get turned on to it.

Chaim is chaim and I guess the way he does these programs is what makes him stand apart from the rest.  The majority of potential righteous gentiles and Jews who don't know about jtf are brainwashed by current news media and are therefore unknowingly left wing relative to what jtf is.  If they saw this youtube video, I would fear that they would forever be turned off to jtf and not know what it really stands for and all the good things that come from it.

If chaim wants  a great huge mass movement, my recommendation would be to either tone it down a little bit or constantly add disclaimers that not "all" of a certain group are evil, but a vast majority of them are because etc...and that jtf is not a racist group because it accepts all righteous people of different races, nationalities, and religions and only hates evil people who happen to be etc etc etc....

On the flip side, (don't want to sound gay), but Chaim is a good-looking  guy (especially for a 50 year old)..and David for a 70+ year old looks good too. ::) 

Anyway, that's my two cents...what do the rest of you think?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 04:58:41 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

Re: The youtube video about illegal immigration :-\
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »
I think they should have an American flag as well as the Israeli flag, especially when the shows focus on America. People comment about that alot. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »
I think they should have an American flag as well as the Israeli flag, especially when the shows focus on America. People comment about that alot. 

Sounds like a good idea, i would mention it to chaim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »
It was a good video, however I personally had one problem with it.  (I know I will be the minority in this forum on this opinion) I thought that Chaim and David sounded a little bit like white supremecists.  Now all of us personally know what jtf is about and what chaim and david are about, but normal lay people who are more left winged than us who have never heard of jtf and can benefit from kahanist ideology would get turned off to their presentation and rhetoric on this particular episode ,and unfortunately, people who are evil racists will get turned on to it.

Chaim is chaim and I guess the way he does these programs is what makes him stand apart from the rest.  The majority of potential righteous gentiles and Jews who don't know about jtf are brainwashed by current news media and are therefore unknowingly left wing relative to what jtf is.  If they saw this youtube video, I would fear that they would forever be turned off to jtf and not know what it really stands for and all the good things that come from it.

If chaim wants  a great huge mass movement, my recommendation would be to either tone it down a little bit or constantly add disclaimers that not "all" of a certain group are evil, but a vast majority of them are because etc...and that jtf is not a racist group because it accepts all righteous people of different races, nationalities, and religions and only hates evil people who happen to be etc etc etc....

On the flip side, (don't want to sound gay), but Chaim is a good-looking  guy (especially for a 50 year old)..and David for a 70+ year old looks good too. ::) 

If Chaim and David tone down their message what difference will there be between them and all the other moderate talk show hosts on the radio and TV. Chaim has stated time and time again that its not race its behavior that  causes him and others on the forum like myself to speak out. In my opinion people who are turned off by Chaim's message  do not belong in the JTF ranks. Its that simple.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »

If Chaim and David tone down their message what difference will there be between them and all the other moderate talk show hosts on the radio and TV. Chaim has stated time and time again that its not race its behavior that  causes him and others on the forum like myself to speak out. In my opinion people who are turned off by Chaim's message  do not belong in the JTF ranks. Its that simple.

I think you are missing my point. If you want a mass movement, you need to get the majority who don't realize they have been brainwashed by the media.  A lay person who would see this video doesn't know that Chaim was referring to behavior.  He/she will think he is talking about color.

The reason why i'm on this forum is because I can personally stomach what Chaim says because I know what he means. But other people who don't know about this won't know what he means.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 05:50:07 PM »
I do get your point and you are right to some extent. My point is it's a very fine line between toning it down and compromising the message. True some disclaimers might be whats needed to pull in the fence sitters. In my opinion most folks that come to the forum come looking for the JTF message and ideology. Others who come and don't agree with Chaim and the form members may stay around for a while but in the long run will fade away after the novelty of debating us is over.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 05:51:13 PM »
JTf and the Kahanists are a Jewish Nationalist movement the focus should stay on the Jewish State. Yes we do want the Chasedei HaOlam to lead the rest of the world but our loyalty is to the Jewish people and the State of Israel.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:34:59 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 06:32:59 PM »
I do get your point and you are right to some extent. My point is it's a very fine line between toning it down and compromising the message. True some disclaimers might be whats needed to pull in the fence sitters. In my opinion most folks that come to the forum come looking for the JTF message and ideology. Others who come and don't agree with Chaim and the form members may stay around for a while but in the long run will fade away after the novelty of debating us is over.

of course you can't compromise anything. Chaim needs to be Chaim.  But if he is going to reach the masses, Chaim shoudl be Chaim but with a light disclaimer each time...I think it will resonate better with the masses who are not jtfers.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 08:16:29 PM »
I think David looks a bit better with sunglasses on...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 08:19:44 PM »
JTf and the Kahanists are a Jewish Nationalist movement the focus should stay on the Jewish State. Yes we do want the Chasedei HaOlam to lead the rest of the world but our loyalty is to the Jewish people and the State of Israel.

JTF and Kahanists are Jewish movements, but you have to recognize that there are many American Jews and non-Jews who would like to see the the American flag and who would be more receptive to JTF's message if there was an American flag which would convey the truthful image of JTF as a group that is loyal to America and her true values as well as Israel of course.  There is nothing wrong with the Israeli flag side by side with the American flag for the Take Back America show, after all the purpose of JTF is to protect Israel, America, and Western Civilization as a whole.  Especially for the potential non-Jewish recruits to JTF, it seems to me that they would dislike the fact that JTF prominently displays an Israeli flag with no American flag in sight while JTF claims to be a movement for Israel AND America.  There are too many people who are suspicious of Jews who supposedly claim their loyalty to America while truly being loyal only to Israel.  Anything that will help change that anti-semitic lie is helpful. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 08:25:14 PM by JabotinskyDisciple »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 08:21:35 PM »

The lighting has something to do with it, and they should probably have TV makeup on as well.

David should look into the camera and Chaim doesn't have to hold his mic up whilew David is speaking.

Great videos however.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 09:53:40 PM »

you're just saying that becuase you are not used to seeing his eyes, silly buns... ::)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 09:55:16 PM by dannycookie57 »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 11:34:17 PM »
I also think Chaim should have an American flag along with the israeli flag in the background. It deff would help attract more people to Chaims right wing agenda for America.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 10:56:48 PM »

you're just saying that becuase you are not used to seeing his eyes, silly buns... ::)
Well, now I've seen them, and I've come to the conclusion that he looks better with sunglasses on.  And by the way, I must say, "silly buns" is possibly the gayest expression I've ever heard.  That's something one of tonycali's professors would say.  I would have preferred "stupid!".  :D

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 03:15:06 AM »

Well, now I've seen them, and I've come to the conclusion that he looks better with sunglasses on.  And by the way, I must say, "silly buns" is possibly the gayest expression I've ever heard.  That's something one of tonycali's professors would say.  I would have preferred "stupid!".  :D

Oh your such a silly goose! ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 03:16:20 AM »

Ugghh...put a picture of a pretty woman instead!!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 04:42:34 AM »
David ben Moshe looks like a scary monster with those sunglasses. Chaim just looks wierd. They want to be taken seriously, but they look like clowns.
I think he looks worse without the sunglasses.  Keep 'em on, David!

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 05:04:26 AM »

That may be true, but when someone who doesn't know any better clicks on a video and hears this magnificent speech about what America needs and sees a foreign flag in the background it's not good. Some videos need to be visually tailored to the message. How would both flags diminish the loyalty? Furthermore, Rav Kahane was asked on National Press Club where his loyalty was, to Israel or to the United States. He got angry and answerered that he was loyal to both, holding dual citizenship. I think most intelligent people understood that as a Jew, the Rabbi has a different & unique type of loyalty to Israel but nonetheless, a loyalty of a different nature and no less valid to the US. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The problem that I sometimes have doesn't have as much as the concepts that Chaim is expressing as much as the way that he is expressing it. It's one thing to be against immigration. It's quite another to call Mexicans cookarachas. It's one thing to be against having a black history month. It's quite another thing to make a video demonizing and mimicking blacks and saying that they defecate in the middle of their living rooms. (And then he wonders why nobody is giving him millions of dollars  ??? ) I'm not saying he needs to change his views. But I think he can express these views in a way that isn't so gratuitously inflammatory.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 03:13:37 PM »

The very first time I tuned into JTF and saw Chaim and Yosef wearing hats and sunglasses, I thought to myself, "Oh my g-d! They're a Jewish KKK!" Since then, I've come to understand the reasons behind the hat and sunglasses. However, I think it's important for Chaim and whoever broadcasts with him the image and impression this could give to those who are tuning into JTF for the very first time. I personally think they look less fanatical and thuggish with the sunglasses off.