Author Topic: Israel can only wage war for one month  (Read 2285 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Israel can only wage war for one month
« on: January 02, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »
Although on total mobilisation, Israel could field 1/2 million soldiers, the problem is that Israel has no hinterland, no resources and little hardware reserves http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=201919

In 1973, after 2 weeks of all out conflict, Israel had run out of tanks and ammunition. If Nixon hadn't over-ruled 'Killinger' and destocked the US army in W.Germany & rush flew it over, Israel would've lost.

Similarly in 2006, after a month of bombing, Israel had totally run out of bombs and aviation fuel. If Bush hadn't flown in immediately reserves, the Israeli airforce would not have been able to continue attacking the measly little Hizbollah terrorist gang!

Israel even today can only wage an all-out war for one month against the likes of Iran, Syria, Egypt, Hamas, Hizbollah, Lebanon, & even Jordan & Saudi Arabia. Barring the use of atom bombs, after that one month, it's all over ie an Israeli surrender, cease fire, or be overrun!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 06:22:07 PM by wonga66 »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Israel can only wage war for one month
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »
sadly true

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »
And believe me: Obama and Clinton will send Israel nada!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 04:43:48 PM »
Do you know how much artillery fire is wasted by the IDF as warning shots into open terrain ?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
Bush sent in reserves?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 05:36:35 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_%E2%80%93_United_States_military_relations
"During the 2006 Lebanon War, the United States provided a major resupply of jet fuel and precision-guided munition to replenish depleted Israeli stocks"

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 06:00:07 PM »
I thats true then how can we eliminate our dependence from the usa

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »
I've read that the airlift in 1973 from the United States saved Israel as well.  They would have lost that war.  I think Chaim said Israel waited to be attacked first, and that's part of the reason they nearly lost.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
And if Tel Aviv and the Merkaz is being hit by rockets from Day 1, the Israeli reserves will be totally unable to mobilize: it will be outright panic! And if the airbases and power stations and oil refineries are also being hit, few Israeli jets will be able to take off. Israel could literally be brought to its knees by a few thousand Hamas and Hizbollah vermin. And woe betide world pressure on Israel if she starts killing lots of civilians in Lebanon and Gaza. The only war Israel can tolerate is a preemptive war as in 1967, and under Bibi, that isn't going to happen, as the wimpish Israeli policy is to absorb a "first strike" and to "understand the anger of our enemies"!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
so its either pre-emptive strike or nuclear war?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »
As Rabbi Kahane said: "One thing I can guarantee you: if I become Prime Minister and Israel is attacked, I will be the first in the Middle East to use nuclear weapons!"

Bibi will never preempt and will never use atom bombs. Which is why initially at least, Israel loses: "A day of the L-RD is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls. I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city." (Zechariah 14).

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
They don't need to use Nuclear weapons to win.  They need to annex the land that is conquered in any war.  The larger she becomes the stronger she becomes.  But alas, Israel's  leaders only race to give land away to Arabs, to gain temporary favor with the United States.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »
They don't need to use Nuclear weapons to win.  They need to annex the land that is conquered in any war.  The larger she becomes the stronger she becomes.  But alas, Israel's  leaders only race to give land away to Arabs, to gain temporary favor with the United States.
Israel should never have returned any land it conquered in the past or any it is forced to take in the future... That policy in itself will cause Israels enemies to think twice before they act in haste.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
Israel should never have returned any land it conquered in the past or any it is forced to take in the future... That policy in itself will cause Israels enemies to think twice before they act in haste.

You are absolutely 100% correct!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 11:29:19 PM »
As Rabbi Kahane said: "One thing I can guarantee you: if I become Prime Minister and Israel is attacked, I will be the first in the Middle East to use nuclear weapons!"

Bibi will never preempt and will never use atom bombs. Which is why initially at least, Israel loses: "A day of the L-RD is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls. I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city." (Zechariah 14).

look at all the south american nazis recognizing fakestine, you know the rest of the world is next, eventually, Hussein will recognize it too eventually (has v'halila)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 03:19:39 AM »
This is one of the most important posts on this forum because what wonga stated is mostly correct. The lack of strategic reserves is what most Israeli Jews, including Israeli governments recognize as the true reason for Israel's dependency on the US! This is much more prescient issue than a $3bil "foreign aid" package.

I would love to hear Chaim response to this very troublesome issue.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 08:11:18 AM »
This is one of the most important posts on this forum because what wonga stated is mostly correct. The lack of strategic reserves is what most Israeli Jews, including Israeli governments recognize as the true reason for Israel's dependency on the US! This is much more prescient issue than a $3bil "foreign aid" package.

I would love to hear Chaim response to this very troublesome issue.

בס''ד

If someone asks the question on Ask JTF, I will be happy to answer it in detail. I will explain why this makes Israeli self-sufficiency and independence so essential to Israel's survival.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 09:59:44 AM »
Chaim is right, Israel won't be able to really wage war so long as her hands are tied by U.S. welfare bribes.