Author Topic: whats this? the reformists standing up to the arabs?  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
whats this? the reformists standing up to the arabs?
« on: January 03, 2011, 03:12:37 AM »
look at this, they're growing a spine!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/141486

i don't know if theyre for real, but i hope they are.

this is the best we can expect from the reform so far. we can only hope that this thin and tiny twig they have in their backs will become a full  spine

maybe in 10-20 years, they will have a real spine. maybe in 10-20 years they will start calling for the expulsion of the arabs with us
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:18:52 AM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: whats this? the reformists standing up to the arabs?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:09:15 AM »
She didn't say anything so bad. I believe even some Modern Orthodox consider it permissible to socialize with Gentiles of the opposite gender.
Now, to the issue of Arabs with Israeli citizenship, a population culturally more linked to neighbouring Arabs than to Israel, what can individual Jews do? Treat them rudely just for being Arabs? Even if they wanted to leave, which country would receive them? Arab countries would not receive them because they have an Israeli Passport.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 05:40:21 AM »
She didn't say anything so bad. I believe even some Modern Orthodox consider it permissible to socialize with Gentiles of the opposite gender.
Now, to the issue of Arabs with Israeli citizenship, a population culturally more linked to neighbouring Arabs than to Israel, what can individual Jews do? Treat them rudely just for being Arabs? Even if they wanted to leave, which country would receive them? Arab countries would not receive them because they have an Israeli Passport.

The quality of the fate of an antisemitic people is of no concern to us.

Halakcha is clear on the status of non-Jews in E"Y, Rabbi Kahane was well versed in this [accept non-citizen resident status, or do not live in E"Y].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 06:02:59 AM »
Halakcha is clear on the status of non-Jews in E"Y, Rabbi Kahane was well versed in this [accept non-citizen resident status, or do not live in E"Y].

But supposing any Gentile born in Israeli with Israeli citizenship wanted to resign it according to Hallacha, I doubt Israeli Govt. would accept his resignation unless he has another citizenship. And he won't get another one if he does not go abroad first. And he cannot go aborad being stateless. The only way for a Gentile born with Israeli citizenship to resign it and leave would be if he can get dual citizenship from another country first.

NOTE: The only country I have heard that issues passports to non-citizens is Britain. Perhaps, Gentiles born in Israel could get a British Passport if one of his ancestors was already there at the time of the British mandate. But even in that case, I don't know if Israeli Authorities would accept his resignation just for having a British passport, if he would be still Stateless.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »
I wonder how would two people, one Islamic one Jewish come to neutrality on Islam and Judeaism to get along.   Wow that would be something to see.  Islam is totally unreasonable though in telling their people not to take Jews or Gentiles for friends.  Totally Radical.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
I wonder how would two people, one Islamic one Jewish come to neutrality on Islam and Judeaism to get along.   Wow that would be something to see.  Islam is totally unreasonable though in telling their people not to take Jews or Gentiles for friends.  Totally Radical.

Many Muslims do not take that seriously, interpet it differently, or don't even know it, or even are just Muslim by name because of what other Muslims would do to them if they openly leave it. (The llater case very common in countries or regions ruled by Islamic terrorists)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »
Raulmario, associating with Arabs for any purpose is very bad. I know how people in my family sometimes bring up their supposedly nice Arab associates from work or school as evidence for how they are not all that bad.

I am trying to explain to them that some Arabs may be nice and polite to them, but most of them do this out of self interest. They never discuss politics of course. I know for a fact that 99% of these supposedly nice Arabs support less than nice policies against Israel and the Jewish people. But unfortunately most Jews are too emotional and too dumb to get it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 12:52:50 PM »
Raulmario, associating with Arabs for any purpose is very bad. I know how people in my family sometimes bring up their supposedly nice Arab associates from work or school as evidence for how they are not all that bad.

I am trying to explain to them that some Arabs may be nice and polite to them, but most of them do this out of self interest. They never discuss politics of course. I know for a fact that 99% of these supposedly nice Arabs support less than nice policies against Israel and the Jewish people. But unfortunately most Jews are too emotional and too dumb to get it.

If they are Muslims, the chances of one of them being an Islamic terrorist are obviously higher than they are for another Gentile, since any Muslim terrorist group is quite unlikely to accept a non-Muslim among them. But regarding anti-Semitism, there are plenty of non-Arabs and non-Muslim anti-Semites. At least here. The chances of coming accoross a leftist or nazi violent anti-Semite in Argentina are higher than the chances of finding an Arab one.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »

If they are Muslims, the chances of one of them being an Islamic terrorist are obviously higher than they are for another Gentile, since any Muslim terrorist group is quite unlikely to accept a non-Muslim among them. But regarding anti-Semitism, there are plenty of non-Arabs and non-Muslim anti-Semites. At least here. The chances of coming accoross a leftist or nazi violent anti-Semite in Argentina are higher than the chances of finding an Arab one.
I was talking about the situation in Israel. And I don't understand your pity as to where can they go and who would accept them. They can find places to relocate to themselves. Over the years hundreds of thousands of them at least have been able to relocate. Haymin/JTF would offer them cash incentives to leave and of course cut off their state subsidees. The rest is up to them and they can leave to any place they want. They can move to Argentina as far as I care, or to Gabon, or to gehenom.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 03:00:16 PM »
The best place to send them (those who have Israeli citizenship) is Syria and Jordan. Those who live in Yehudah and Shomron should move to Jordan, and Gazan to Egypt. Since they arrived moslty from those countries. In fact a survey showed that at least 54% of those living in Yesha want to leave. And perhaps many others, even if have not expressed their wish would also agree peacefully. But the main issue is not cash, it's about pressing on those countries to receive them. 

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »
The best place to send them (those who have Israeli citizenship) is Syria and Jordan. Those who live in Yehudah and Shomron should move to Jordan, and Gazan to Egypt. Since they arrived moslty from those countries. In fact a survey showed that at least 54% of those living in Yesha want to leave. And perhaps many others, even if have not expressed their wish would also agree peacefully. But the main issue is not cash, it's about pressing on those countries to receive them. 

show me a link of this poll

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 07:35:19 PM »
Insanity.

The reformists have no reason for why Jews should not marry gentiles of all stripes including Arabs.   And that is why the intermarriage rate among reform Jews in america is something like 75-80%.   If we are all the same (that is a reform position), and anyone can be Jewish "in their heart" then there is no reason not to intermarry.   Their followers don't buy their garbage, and they go an intermarry, since they were encouraged to intermingle it's only the logical conclusion.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 12:51:15 AM »

But supposing any Gentile born in Israeli with Israeli citizenship wanted to resign it according to Hallacha, I doubt Israeli Govt. would accept his resignation unless he has another citizenship. And he won't get another one if he does not go abroad first. And he cannot go aborad being stateless. The only way for a Gentile born with Israeli citizenship to resign it and leave would be if he can get dual citizenship from another country first.

NOTE: The only country I have heard that issues passports to non-citizens is Britain. Perhaps, Gentiles born in Israel could get a British Passport if one of his ancestors was already there at the time of the British mandate. But even in that case, I don't know if Israeli Authorities would accept his resignation just for having a British passport, if he would be still Stateless.

Of course the current self-hating government of antisemitic Bolsheviks are not Kahanists [they would rather Jews give up citizenship than Arabs because Jews already have less rights in Israel!]. -- Rabbi Kahane would not only accept the resignation, but demand it!

Once a Kahanist government is in place we can complete the population exchange which started in 1948.  If Jews can be flown into Israel en masse, than Arabs can be flown out en masse [irregardless to their stateless status, they have physical bodies which can be moved out of E"Y].  Once the Arabs are gone they will never be allowed back.  It is not our concern what becomes of them.  Most likely they will become refugees registered with the UN [given the high esteem the antisemitic world places upon 'Palestinians' they will have millions if not billions of dollars thrown at them... which will then be stolen by their corrupt leaders].  Maybe they will never have a nice life, but a people who have vats and vats of Jewish blood on their hands deserve whatever lot they are dealt at this point [actually worse].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 02:01:17 AM »
Deform Judaism is oxymoronic.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 05:16:52 AM »

The original survey I was mentioning was done several years ago. I can't a link to that one. But here is another one. The numbers are quite smaller, but still important.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-than-million-would-like-to-leave.html

show me a link of this poll