Author Topic: Orthodox married women in Zahal: a recipe for adultery & disaster!  (Read 6795 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Orthodox married women in Zahal: a recipe for adultery & disaster!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 04:03:52 PM »
When you are dealing with people who have no concept of civility, you have to be able to defend yourself under all possible circumstances.  If the circumstances arose and I knew I was going to die, would rather go out taking my enemy with me.  May it never happen

I think you always have to be willing to kill to protect yourself, as horrible as that sounds and would be painful to carry out.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »
As per this clip, in the early days of the State when there was a shortage of manpower, maybe a few Jewish women did fight on the front line

Those were the early days when Israel had no choice, but now Israel is a conventional military power and does not need to rely on a large ground force. The only reason modern Israel would ever have to send women into the front lines of combat is because of the suicidal treacherous policies of corrupt leaders and their supporters.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »
The only reason modern Israel would ever have to send women into the front lines of combat is because of the suicidal treacherous policies of corrupt leaders and their supporters.
Israel today could get by fine on just an air force alone, if she wanted to actually use it.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 11:29:42 PM »
The only reason modern Israel would ever have to send women into the front lines of combat is because of the suicidal treacherous policies of corrupt leaders and their supporters.
Israel today could get by fine on just an air force alone, if she wanted to actually use it.

you can't take and hold territory by just bombing it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011, 11:43:28 PM »
Last time I checked, Israel doesn't have the population to be able to occupy any area of territory. The United States, with about 50 times Israel's population, has had a very hard time occupying Iraq and Afghanistan.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2011, 03:22:50 PM »
Last time I checked, Israel doesn't have the population to be able to occupy any area of territory. The United States, with about 50 times Israel's population, has had a very hard time occupying Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last time i checked, Israel did have an army.  If you just bomb enemy territory, you will never take it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »
So what do you propose, sending the IDF to overrun Iran's reactors by ground? That's very doable.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2011, 03:57:59 PM »
So what do you propose, sending the IDF to overrun Iran's reactors by ground? That's very doable.

once again, you seem to be unable to stay on topic.  Israel has no intention of taking and holding Iranian territory, so your statement is irrelevant.  However, for places such as Gaza, you must send in ground forces to take and hold that territory.