Author Topic: Israel using animals to do "the dirty"!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Israel using animals to do "the dirty"!
« on: January 05, 2011, 01:57:26 PM »
The Jew throught history has been called "an animal".

Now something new: the Israelis are accused of conscripting the animal world to do their dirty work!

http://blogs.news.sky.com/foreignmatters/Post:e3a361ab-c041-44e5-9a01-f6f7e3227b67

As my colleague Dominic Waghorn reports Saudi police have arrested a vulture suspected of spying for Israel.

After searching the vulture the authorities say they found a GPS system and an identification tag bearing the words 'Tel Aviv University' and 'R65'.

Agent R65, as the bird has not yet been called is still being held. The conditions R65 is being held in are unknown. However it is thought he is singing like a bird.

No doubt most sensible people in the Saudi government do not believe R65 is part of the Mossad, but a lot of people in the region will because there is long, amusing, and yet sad history of media reports giving credence to stories in which animals are part of a Zionist plot.

Last year, in Egypt, the regional governor of Sinai suggested that a shark which had attacked tourists may have sent there by the Israeli secret service. 'It is not out of the question. But it needs time to confirm," said Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha.

The Iranians once caught 14 Mossad squirrels inside the Islamic Republic. All were wearing listening devices and cameras. In 2008 they arrested two spy pigeons near a nuclear site. These birds were suspected of spying for either Mossad or MI6. Etemad Melli newspaper quoted a government source - "Early this month, a black pigeon was caught bearing a blue-coated metal ring, with invisible strings," At the time a diplomatic source told me "It must be a shattering blow to our intel boys that that the 'invisible string' has been discovered, after all it's the first thing Britain has invented since the Hovercraft"

Another added "It's clear there has been some sort of coo in Tehran", while a third told me, "I don't think this story has legs, but it does have wings"

Also in 2008 the Palestinian newspaper WAFA printed a report claiming that jews had trained rats to distinguish between arabs and jews and released them into the Old City of Jerusalem. A year later the Israelis had trained wild boars to destroy Palestinian crops, antelope were patrolling the Lebanese border, and llamas were being trained but turned out to be too unruly and suspected of having pro Hizbollah sympathies.

There are indeed genuine examples of animals being used, or considered in secret warfare. For example the Americans have trained dolphins to carry missiles. During the Cold War a Wing Commander in Britain's 'Pigeon Committee' forwarded a paper suggesting anthrax carrying pigeons should be released against the Russians in the event of hostilities - it was laughed out of committee by MI5 who described the author as a 'menace to pigeon affairs'.

But squirrels wearing cameras? Sharks? Invisible strings, anti arab rats? And now Mossad vultures so stupid they forgot to take off their Tel Aviv ankle bracelets... to believe that, you have to believe that the Head of Mossad is not Tamir Pardo but in fact is...Dr Ben Dolittle.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Israel using animals to do "the dirty"!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:22:46 PM »
The title of this thread made me think of something completely different.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 04:05:35 PM »
Wonga is a WN. Yaakov_Mendel analyzed his name--"wonga" is a British anti-Semitic slang term that refers to ill-gotten Jewish money, and 66 is the number of points that some British Nazi came up with against Jews in some gay manifesto he wrote.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 07:23:49 PM »
Wonga is a WN. Yaakov_Mendel analyzed his name--"wonga" is a British anti-Semitic slang term that refers to ill-gotten Jewish money, and 66 is the number of points that some British Nazi came up with against Jews in some gay manifesto he wrote.

Never Knew that.  Why is he  allowed to post on this web site and use an anti-semitc name ???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 08:11:54 PM »

This is an allegation which has not been proven...

I have seen people here use #'s which had meanings which were not known to them... For instance there was someone with a 88 in their name and they were not Nazis... So I don't know if this is true or just an assumption.

The # 66 could refer to the year that the Jews rebelled against Rome... It did occur in the year 66...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish-Roman_War
The first Jewish-Roman War (66–70 CE), sometimes called The Great Revolt (Hebrew: המרד הגדול‎, ha-Mered Ha-Gadol), was the first of three major rebellions by the Jews of the Iudaea Province (Judea Province), against the Roman Empire (the second was the Kitos War in 115–117 CE; the third was Bar Kokhba's revolt of 132–135 CE).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
@Wonga66

Just out of curiosity: are you a antisemite?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 09:07:20 PM »
As I've said numerous times before, "Wonga" was the nickname I was given at school. "Wonga" in Cockney slang is the name given for "money". "66" was the option that Hotmail gave me! Why am I still being hounded, persecuted even?! Look at my posts: you won't find a stronger Kahanist, Chaim-devotee and Orthodox Torah student than myself on this forum!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 09:11:02 PM »
Look at the first 2 lines of Wonga's post.  He writes: 

"The Jew throught history has been called "an animal".

Now something new: the Israelis are accused of conscripting the animal world to do their dirty work!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This guy is a typical Jew Hater.   And he can post all he wants right here on JTF,  a Jewish Website.   Pathetic!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

The Jew at his best is a superior type of human being.

Because of that, the Soton works overtime to have the Jew portrayed as the very worst type of human being - including to other Jews!

If you read the above book, there is no bad thing to which the Jew hasn't been compared throught history. untermensch - sub-human - being one of them.

I saw dozens of Holocaust survivors actually screaming in to poor Rav Kahane's face "attah Nazi, Nazi, Nazi!", as he walked down Dizengoff in 1986!

Chaim ben Pesach has been called even worse epithets!

Even I myself, in the righteousness of my postings on this forum, am practically being called a "Jew in Jackboots"!

"Do not make me a reproach to the vile!" (Tehillim 39) חרפת נבל אל תסימיני

"I am convinced that no Holocaust survivor learnt anything from the Holocaust!" (R.Kahane 1981)

And today, when Ahmadinejad calls the Israelis "pigs", "monkeys", apes", "strutting peackocks", "dogs" etc, he is merely echoing the hateful verses in the Koran.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:35:36 PM by wonga66 »

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 09:36:39 PM »
I'm only moderately active on this forum wonga so I dont know your posting history. I saw some people say things about you so I decided to ask you what your stance was on things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 11:43:05 PM »
Wonga lies. Wonga isn't just slang for money, it refers to "ill-made" profits made by Jews in the eyes of British anti-Semites.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »
Wonga's posts are certainly interesting and provocative.  But I seriously doubt he's an anti-semite. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »
Wonga lies. Wonga isn't just slang for money, it refers to "ill-made" profits made by Jews in the eyes of British anti-Semites.

I'm with you. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:35 AM »
Wonga's posts are certainly interesting and provocative.  But I seriously doubt he's an anti-semite.  

I'm with you Lisa. I do not think Wonga is an antisemite, and I think that although we disagree about things we should be supportive until we have better evidence than this.

DBF, can you show me a reference where this Wonga refers to ill-gotten jewish money. I didn't find that reference based on a simple google definition search.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonga

* It is often also used as a slang term for money in certain parts of Britain, and gave its name to a contest on UK television show The Big Breakfast.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wonga

From the Romany word wangar (coal); "coal" was also used as a slang term for money in England in the 18th and 19th century.

Can you provide a reference which explains the meaning which you suggest.

Here is a google search for the term "Nazi 66"...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=66+nazi&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9bef8cda26d1a6ec

PS: I verify that there was a 66 questions & answers about the Holocaust. I have not reviewed this but here is a link..

http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/

But there are many other 66 relations with Nazis, but they all seem to be coincidences.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/pamphlet.html
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:09:33 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 05:38:19 AM »
Wonga's posts are certainly interesting and provocative.  But I seriously doubt he's an anti-semite. 
I doubt it also... I tried to look up the "Wonga" word and all I could come up with is references to money, links to banks and instant loan companies... At no time did I ever find anything that had a nazi connection with the term... I think people might be digging too deep trying to make more of the screen name then what it actually is... The term "Wonga" is popular so I can see that Hot Mail may have had 65 other accounts prior to Wonga66 ... I have read back through some of Wonga66's posts and I really don't see any reason for him to be called an antisemite... We need to start using terms like antisemite and nazi for people who actually deserve the title.. Over use of the words will cause them to become meaningless.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 07:40:50 AM »
Please don't use my interpretation of the name "Wonga66" as evidence that Wonga is a Nazi ! I never meant it to be any kind of serious charge to be held against him !
I knew it was far-fetched from the start and I intended it to be more a Sherlock Holmes game where I play the part of a detective (probably a delusional one !). I emphasized this from the very beginning...
When I was asked my opinion about Wonga being sent to the Time Out Corner, I made it clear that, in my opinion, Wonga, although he is often provocative, brings up relevant topics, writes interesting and well-documented posts, and that there was no fair reason why he should be kept on a tight leash !

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 08:22:09 AM »

It is a slang for money.
noun
(slang; used in the UK and especially in London) money. (A whole lotta wonga.)
Etymology: From the Romany word wanger (coal); "coal" was also used as a slang term for money in England in the 18th and 19th century.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 08:24:52 AM »
As I've said numerous times before, "Wonga" was the nickname I was given at school. "Wonga" in Cockney slang is the name given for "money". "66" was the option that Hotmail gave me! Why am I still being hounded, persecuted even?! Look at my posts: you won't find a stronger Kahanist, Chaim-devotee and Orthodox Torah student than myself on this forum!

Hi can you help me with some wonga till the next pay day?

Do you remember this? 8)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 08:25:56 AM »

It is a slang for money.
noun
(slang; used in the UK and especially in London) money. (A whole lotta wonga.)
Etymology: From the Romany word wanger (coal); "coal" was also used as a slang term for money in England in the 18th and 19th century.

You're right, but TBF is also right that it is used by Nazis, in the strict sense of the term, especially to refer to the alleged fortunes that Jews have made out of what they call the "Holohoax". I have seen several occurences of this term with this meaning.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 09:11:07 AM »
Anyhow the arabic muslamic culture is worst than the vulture.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.