Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 16, 2011  (Read 10659 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, January 16, 2011
« on: January 08, 2011, 06:10:46 PM »
Dear Chaim, two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. While you were in prison, did you had any encounters with any cocaine dealers from the Latin American countries such as Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela,  Nicaragua, Brazil, Colombia etc?

2. What is your opinion on Britney Spears?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 16, 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 06:29:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please say this in Ebonics: "I can't believe it be just two weeks till Schvartze History Month starts." How will you be celebrating Fartin' Lucifer Queen (yimach schmo) day?

1: Was the old Austro-Hungarian Empire that existed prior to World War I that was run by the Habsburg dynasty a Nazi regime?

2: A couple of members here insist on arguing that Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (yimach schma) deserves respect, acceptance, and admiration "as a Jew", or because she is "pro-Jewish" and "has Jewish roots". But what does Judaism really say about individuals like this animal?

3: Why does it seem like G-d so frequently "wastes" his own gifts? I'm sure you can name dozens of phenomenally talented artists, scientists, craftsmen, writers, and teachers that spent their lives rotting away in menial jobs (or worse). They never came close to using their potential to make this world a better place, due to lack of finances, lack of recognition, or lack of popularity/charisma. What is the meaning behind this? Is G-d trying to test the individuals that he blesses like this in some way? Is he trying to reinforce to all of us the message that earth will never be a utopia, or what?

4: Are you offended, as a Jew, by Sarah Palin referring to attempts by the media to credit her with inspiring Arizona mass murderer Jared Loughner as a "blood libel"?

G-d bless,
TBF
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:08:46 PM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 08:36:34 PM »
Reserved

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Give us your opinion on the shooting in Arizona.
2. What do you make of the comments by Abe Foxman's claim that Palin's use of the term "blood libel" was basically anti-semetic?
3. Besides Israel, what other countries have you visited in the past?
4. What is your opinion of the "Millionaire Matchmaker", Patti Stanger?
4. Can you give us a recent big momma action story?

And finally, a Dvar Torah of this week's parshah

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:14:17 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 09:29:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here is my zootube questions for the week

From: tomato618 Why should the world support Israel when The Jews oppress people that have lived there for thousands of years?

From: Wassouf10 The Jews are trying to destroy the white race by pushing Muslim and Black immigration on European society and then when we defend ourselves The Jews cry anti Semitism.

From: helenbransgrove How come if people attack Arab Semites they aren't called anti Semitic but if you call a attack a Jew or Israel, you are labelled an anti Semite.

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones & Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:22:47 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 11:10:19 PM »
what do you think of the Jewish Defense Force? do they have anything to do with the JDL?

same question applies to the Jewish Defense Organisation.

http://www.jewishdefenseforce.org/
http://www.jewishdefense.org/

if you don't know them, I think they're worth contacting.

what are your thoughts on the Salvation Army?

do you have an arabian action story similar to the "chantilla the gorilla" story? if not,  do you have a prison arabian action story?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:10:38 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 06:53:09 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Is it the new policy to leave the English forum up all week? I think we will get many more members that way.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:32:57 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 01:24:17 AM »
Dear Chaim, Shalom lecha yedidi ha'yakar!  I have a few questions to ask you.
1. Is there a political Party in the Israeli Knesset that we should support now? I think that the National Union Party is an idealistic party, I remember listening to speeches of Michael Ben Ari and Arie Eldad, and I felt encouraged to see at least a few Knesset members who say the truth. What is your opinion.
2. If I'm not mistaken, you said once in one of your programmes or videos that the famous Jewish actress Barbara Streisand is one of the self-hatin' Jews. Can you explain me why? I do not defend her, and I am quite certain that you have a justified reason to condemn her, I'm just curious to know what the reason is.
3. ''Rap is Crap'' you have stated, and I agree entirely. But what IS a decent music? I personally, love Country music, it's simply, it's clean of filth and its themes are love, family, tradition and human themes, unlike the Rap jungle noise that usually deals with drugs, violance, rape and crime. What do you think??-
Thanks in advance. God bless you and your loved ones.
Eden.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 02:52:50 AM »
Shalom Dear Chaim,

Can you tell me something about Rochelle from JDL Canada, do you know her?

Thank You,

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 03:32:12 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

1. Last week the media was outraged about Avigdor Liberman and him wanting to investigate the radical leftist organizations. I know that he's a phoney and a fraud but it's been quite a while since the media had this amount of calculated anger for somone. In my opinion, every time the media seems to be outraged about something, it just demonstrates that sombody out there is probably doing something right, for a change. Do you have any comments on these upcoming investigations?

2. I recently listened to one of your older ASK JTF shows on jtfarchive, and i've heard you say that the radio talk show host Michael Savage steals quotes from JTF. If this is true then I think it's a great honor to have somone as popular as him stealing quotes from JTF, isn't it?
And can you give me a few examples of quotes that he used and how you know he stole them from JTF?
Also, I was wondering if you ever thought of being a guest on his show?

Chaim hagibor, toda raba lecha
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 02:02:23 PM by Herutnik »

Offline yitgadal

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 10:10:30 AM »
Dear Chaim

1. Could you please tell us your favourite shvartza or arab joke
2. What do you think about haredi Jews who do not serve in the army or do shirut leumi. Would you allow this practice to continue in a Kahanist state?
3. When Israel launches a nuclear attack against Iran, should they just target the military and enrichment facilities? Or should they wipe out the major cities as well for good measure?

You are a gentleman and a scholar

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 01:08:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you share with us your opinion regarding the recent natural gas discoveries off shore of Israel and what tax policy and development plans should be pursued.
Specifically, do you think the taxation of gas drilling should be raised as suggested by the Sheshinski committee ?
It is said that based of present national consumption, the discovered gas would should suffice for 90 years. Should Israel become a gas exporter or keep all of it for self consumption ?
What should the government do with the revenues from the gas fields ?

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What was your opinion of Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife Elena?  Do you think their trial and execution was carried out in a fair manner?
Thank you and may G-d bless JTF.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 09:18:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Thank you for your answer to my question on Israels history. This is precisely what I am trying to tell this group of Rastafarians who claim to be bible believing. I say God wrote it and if you don't like it thats tough.
  They came up with some nonsense about Israel vibrations and tuning into it with your heart. I said thats fine, you can't plant farms and set up a defensive perimeter in a vibration can you?
  Some people are thick.

Anyway to my questions.
One.
--------------------
Before this blessed plot was renamed palestina by the roman emperor was it actually called Israel or was it more like a federated group of kingdoms like a mini united states of the jews.

Question two
-----------------------
  This particular piece of nonsense from the koran reads "the Jews say Ezra is the son of allah, the christian say Isa is the son of allah. How deluded are they?"
----------

I'm pretty sure the book of Ezra says he is the son of Seraiah. I am confused though. Is this the same Ezra who appeared in the movie version of the book of Esther to lead the jewish people out of Persia?

Was there ever a group of heretical jews who claimed this?  If not I could go to the local Imam and say, Look allah got this line wrong, you can join a sensible religion now.

He's more likely to try and stab me but we live in hope.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 03:02:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha Hashra'ah,

What do you think of the Israel Prize? Who is the least deserving recipient, and is this prize a sham?

Reflecting on your time in prison, did you meet any members of the so-called Italian mafia? Personally, I don't have a problem with these people - if they were doing certain things to protect their neighborhoods from schvartzas and other degenerates, and doing what they had to do to provide for their families, well - I don't think that's a problem. Plus they have a code of honor and decency (Omerta), which is more than we can say for blacks, arabs, etc. What do you think?

It's known that many Italians will gladly do a prison term instead of ratting on their family members. What about arabs? I remember you saying on QPTV that you saw arabs sell out their own mothers to get out of a jam. Can you tell us a story about a black or arab who ratted out friends/family?

What do you think of Professor Ze'ev Sternhell?

Kol Tuv,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:38:11 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 05:55:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I recently heard a claim that there was no any archeological findings that substantiate a claim that Jews wondered in the desert for 40 years. Another claim was that there was also no proof, outside of Bible, that Moses actually existed.

Secondly, since the story of Noah and of Adam/Eve are to be taken allegorically, how else do we decide what in the Torah should be taken literally or allegorically - doesn't that mean then that Torah is open to a wide interpretation? Incidentally, this line of logic gave birth to Reform movement...

Toda Raba!
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 12:52:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim, well it's that time of the year again. I know I will once again agree with you 100%. What is your opinion on martin luther king?

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 03:13:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

I just want to announce to you guys that i got engaged to a baal tshuva girl, i'm originally secular and recently coming back into the fold, but met an amazing sephardic Torah observant Israeli girl on my last visit to the Aretz!  will be moving to the Judean hills this spring G-d willing!

My questions for this week:
1. What does it say in Jewish law about getting married? Is getting married and moving to the land of Israel a major Mitzvah? I am doing 3 major changes to my life: Aliyah, Marriage, and Tshuvah! I feel a bit nervous at times that i'm jumping into the deep end to fast, please a few words of encouragment...
2. Do you think Israel will be attacked by heavy missle fire chas ve shalom by syria, hezbollah, iran, and hamas all at the same time in the next war that seems to be brewing?  If this is the case where in your opinion would be the heaviest damaged cities and regions affected in Israel? And where would the safest places to be in the case of a missle attack to that extent?
G-d forbid this kind of scenario from occuring but the reports and behind the scenes whispering all lead to this apparently.

Thanks and G-d bless you!

May you have the honor of settling in the land of our fathers one day. B"H

Yaacov
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 09:57:04 PM by Yaacov Ben Yehuda »

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 07:37:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Last week someone asked you about interaction between Avraham and Itzhak at the attempted sacrifice of Itzhak. That reminded me to ask for your opinion about a mooslime holiday Idul-Adha, it will be held for 3 days this year   (Sunday, November 6–Tuesday, November 8th) This holiday is officially recognized by the city of new york (alternate parking is suspended). Mooslimes celebrate this holiday as the attempted sacrifice of Ishmael by Avraham.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 01:03:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  I'm interested in your input on an organization called JINSA?

http://www.jinsa.org/

2.  I'm interested in your input regarding a publication I came across last week called the '  The Jewish Political Chronicle'?     It's the Journal of the Jewish Political Education Foundation.

http://jewishpoliticalchronicle.org/

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 06:03:46 PM »
Dear Chaim, 
I wanted to ask you, what do you think of the Messianic Jews, yehudim meshichiyim, their religion resembles lutheran christianity, not judaism.
Thanks, god bless you.
Eden

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »
reserved.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 11:26:56 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the events that happend Aerizona? Why did this happened? Do you have an African Action story?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 12:50:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A number of weeks back you mentioned that you and Pastor Manning were planning to collaborate on something together.  I have been looking forward to this, and I am wondering when you will begin working together and what you will do.   Would you consider doing a joint-ask-JTF-ask-Pastor-Manning type program co-starring Chaim ben Pesach and Pastor Manning?  I think that could be pretty interesting.

2.  Please describe an encounter you had with a self-hating Jew, and wherever possible, please include a voice impression.

Thank you Chaim and God bless you.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim

How long until there will be a
Muslim history month in the US?
Have you seen the Arab scarfs people are wearing on the subway these days?

Ps I remember when Yosef ben Meir said black history month should be black history second on qptv That was so funny