Author Topic: Ban or not to ban ?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Ban or not to ban ?
« on: January 09, 2011, 07:31:58 AM »

I am informed by member Voo-jo, its better to say I receive the threat from him, that I was been on list  for ban but he saved me. But now, I am again on that list, because I am a anti-semite, troll and missionary,  first time he had a wrong conclusion. He realize that, probably,  when I  was saying that Macedonians are Serbs.

But I am not here to speak about this member, I am here to invite all Administrators to tell me why I am anti-Semite , perhaps because I was gave support to Zarko Gavrilovic, or because I know  many different causes of anti-Semitism in Serbia and worldwide, or because I am defending Jews on each step I made...

Why I am  troll and missionary? Perhaps because  was saying that Orthodox Serbs and Jews believe in same God(Hashem).

If this is the reasons please ban me, I always like to be convicted  because I was telling the true!
But that ban will not have affect to me and my attitude about Jews!

This post is not demagogy in purpose of saving my butt, like someone will say, this post is invite to all Administrators, to came here and tell me that directly!
Even more, if they think that i am bad guy, there is no need to ban me I will delete myself from JTF! I dont want to be a nuisance!
I will lock this topic that just Administrators can write here!
Thank you!