Author Topic: response to crnitrn  (Read 2315 times)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
response to crnitrn
« on: January 09, 2011, 07:48:01 AM »
Because he locked his thread, I'm forced to reply to him here.
I am informed by member Voo-jo, its better to say I receive the threat from him, that I was been on list  for ban but he saved me. But now, I am again on that list, because I am a anti-semite, troll and missionary,  first time he had a wrong conclusion. He realize that, probably,  when I  was saying that Macedonians are Serbs.
This is a complete lie. I never said that he's on some kind of a list for banning, only that certain members asked me if he was the same as Novakovic, who was banned for known reasons. I was wrong when I said he's not like that banned troll, because he is.
But I am not here to speak about this member, I am here to invite all Administrators to tell me why I am anti-Semite , perhaps because I was gave support to Zarko Gavrilovic, or because I know  many different causes of anti-Semitism in Serbia and worldwide, or because I am defending Jews on each step I made...
If you support Zarko Gavrilovic, then you are an antisemite, without a doubt. And if you think that Jews are to blame for antisemitism, you are an antisemite without a doubt.
Why I am  troll and missionary? Perhaps because  was saying that Orthodox Serbs and Jews believe in same G-d(Hashem).
I'll let the Jews answer if they believe in the same God as Christians.
I will lock this topic that just Administrators can write here!
Thank you!
You locked your thread so I couldn't answer to your incoherent nonsense.