Author Topic: Huckabee Leads in First GOP State Nominations for President  (Read 878 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Huckabee Leads in First GOP State Nominations for President
« on: January 12, 2011, 09:05:26 AM »
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

Solidly pro-Israel Mike Huckabee leads the polls for the Iowa caucus nomination of a candidate for the 2012 presidential election.

A survey by Public Policy Polling (PPP), which has connections with national Democrats, released a poll Tuesday that shows the former Arkansas governor, now living in Florida, a clear favorite in the Iowa caucus, which he also won in 2008.

However, Huckabee has not stated if he will give up his popular and financially rewarding Fox News show to run for president.

The second most popular candidate in the Iowa caucus is former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, followed by former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. She is on the defense following what she calls a “blood libel” for alleged incitement that some liberal leaders argue might have been a factor in alleged assassin Jared Lee Loughner’s shooting spree last Saturday. He allegedly killed six people and seriously wounded Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who so far has successfully beaten the odds against her surviving and recovering, at least partially, from a gunshot to her head.

The next test after Iowa for Huckabee will be the New Hampshire state primary, scheduled for February 6. Huckabee has several advantages over Palin, one of them being his understanding of world affairs, especially in the Middle East, while Palin has shown a general lack of knowledge on foreign issues.

Romney is trying to improve his foreign policy credentials with a current trip to the Middle East, including Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, and the United Arab Emirates, according to senior adviser Eric Fehrnstrom. He plans to meet with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu when he arrives in Israel.

Fehrnstrom stated, "The purpose of the trip is not to conduct private diplomacy but to give Governor Romney a first-hand look at what is happening in an important region of the world."

Huckabee has visited Israel several times and launched his campaign for the 2008 nomination with a tour of Israel, focusing on Jewish neighborhoods in parts of Jerusalem where the Palestinian Authority demands sovereignty.

He frequently has said that all of the Land of Israel belongs to Jews and has pointed out that the Arabs have so many countries, they do not need another one.

Huckabee spoke last month at the annual Beit El Dinner dinner in New York. Beit El is an Orthodox Jewish town in northeastern Samaria and is the home of the Beit El Yeshiva, headed by Rabbi Zalman Melamed.

The first primary gives all the momentum. Last time Huckabbe won Iowa and that pushed him from practically unknown to Front runner. This time it can push him to GOP Nominee and President. !!!
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Huckabee Leads in First GOP State Nominations for President
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 11:58:54 AM »
Maybe it's G-d's hand that Sarah Palin is being hurt over this.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:40:21 PM »
It will be interesting to see when the various potential Republican Candidates announce their decisions on whether they will seek the Presidency of the United States in the 2012 Election.     The fund raising process needs to begin soon.    Especially against Barack Hussein Obama,   who had a war chest in 2008.       

While I believe that Mitt Romney,  Newt Gingrich ,  Tim Pawlenty,  and Haley Barbour will run for President,     it's harder to predict what Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin will decide.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 01:49:25 PM »
I can't believe why Romney came in Second!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »
There are many things I don't like about Huckabee, but I never get candidates that make me happy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »
There are many things I don't like about Huckabee, but I never get candidates that make me happy.
I'm with you Rubystars when it comes to Huckabee... He could be a very good president but I just fear he may be too moderate when it comes to many key issues... For now he is about as good as any of the others that are positioning themselves to run... I still have a bad taste in my mouth with that back room deal he and McCain pulled on Romney during the primary run...If he had not done that Romney may have been in office now instead of the shvartza President. Fox News has been reporting news stories the past few days on China and its growing expansionist agenda... The next president needs to be someone that can get Americas money situation under control while dealing with a China that intends to position itself as the global leader... Many people don't see China as a problem however they are actually one of the larger problems that America will face in the next 10 to 20 years... The way things are now they control our money supply and have also been  stealing out military secrets for some time now... This is a combination that in the long run will put them in the cat bird seat... The next president will need to be one that halts this situation and moves America away from it's dependence on credit from this sort of lender.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 08:37:02 AM »
I'm with you Rubystars when it comes to Huckabee... He could be a very good president but I just fear he may be too moderate when it comes to many key issues... For now he is about as good as any of the others that are positioning themselves to run... I still have a bad taste in my mouth with that back room deal he and McCain pulled on Romney during the primary run...If he had not done that Romney may have been in office now instead of the shvartza President. Fox News has been reporting news stories the past few days on China and its growing expansionist agenda... The next president needs to be someone that can get Americas money situation under control while dealing with a China that intends to position itself as the global leader... Many people don't see China as a problem however they are actually one of the larger problems that America will face in the next 10 to 20 years... The way things are now they control our money supply and have also been  stealing out military secrets for some time now... This is a combination that in the long run will put them in the cat bird seat... The next president will need to be one that halts this situation and moves America away from it's dependence on credit from this sort of lender.

The worst thing Huckabee to me is how he sucks up to the illegals. My home state is being destroyed. The neighborhood across the street from me is a barrio, there are more and more barrios popping up everywhere, and I honestly don't know where to run to, and even if I run, where would I make my stand?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »
The worst thing Huckabee to me is how he sucks up to the illegals. My home state is being destroyed. The neighborhood across the street from me is a barrio, there are more and more barrios popping up everywhere, and I honestly don't know where to run to, and even if I run, where would I make my stand?
Yes, thats my main problem with Huckabee also... The sad fact is there is not anywhere to run... It seems that the illegals are here in such great numbers that they reside almost anywhere you care to think about... Here in down state New York property values are still very high so except for a few isolated spots we really haven't ended up with barrio's so to speak... What we do end up with are smaller older houses being rented out to 20 or 30 illegals here and there... The homes were not built with this sort of occupancy in mind... Soon there is garbage everywhere, the sewer system in the house is over flowing and people come and go at all hours of the day and night...They need the large numbers of residents to make up the rent... I am glad Huckabee's positions on Israel are good I just wish he would see the light with some of the important issues here at home.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years