Author Topic: Warning To Adam613  (Read 12848 times)

admin

Warning To Adam613
« on: June 03, 2007, 02:19:35 AM »
Your comments on YouTube against JTF are not appropriate. You placed them in a video in memory of the victims of September 11. Instead of drawing people to JTF, you try to drive them away. Is this a way to honor the American martyrs who were victimized by Nazi Islam? Maybe you did it because the victims featured in the video were women.

Your comments against women are not appropriate. Lisa was not appointed because of "affirmative action for women". It's true that it is good that she is a woman because we need a woman to civilize the men on the forum, you included, in fact especially you. Lisa is qualified. Affirmative action appointees are unqualified morons. It is degrading to women to use the the term affirmative action. Lisa is the only woman moderator. If we used affirmative action for women, don't you think every woman on this forum would be a moderator? And I think the Hebrew forum also only has one female moderator, a 17 year old righteous religious girl. You talk about women being and JTF being "sexist against men", but I think you are sexist against women.

Your comments against David Ben Moshe are not appropriate. However, this is not a banable offense because Chaim has said that JTF officials are allowed to be criticized. But the above mentioned things are a banable offense and you will be banned the next time you do those things.

Trash talk against all women is not allowed on this forum.

Bannedfan

Re: Warning To Adam613
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 02:25:45 AM »
This is probably none of my business, but I really have no respect for the guy after he started a thread flaming Lisa. I think he *might* be a Muzzie.

Bannedfan

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 03:17:53 AM »
Actually, Yacov temporarily unbanned him so that he has a chance to respond to our posts.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 03:47:16 AM »
Good move, Lisa.

He was given way too many chances.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 06:50:32 AM »
When I read his comments under his youtube name I knew it was him. His attitude towards women is quite Islamic.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 07:14:22 AM »
I don't think I ever read one of his posts that were not against women. He must of had some real problems somewhere along the line and may need to get some professional help to resolve this conflict he has. Who knows what he had to deal with in his past to make him feel this way however he can't expect the whole world to feel as he does about this issue. He really needs to go to a support group of some sort where he can talk about that issue with people who are sympathetic with him. JTF is not that place.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 07:36:07 AM »
He's an evil individual. His views on women are behind that of even the nazi Islamic world.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 08:09:44 AM »
This guy is clearly a misogynist.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 11:53:33 AM »
Adam is right!

Women have been calling the shots in our society since the end of WWII.

Women call the shots in times of peace as men do in times of War.  We've had it so good for so long that we want to give ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE. 

Amnisty, Affirmative Action, tolerance...these are all feminized ideas.  Peace, love, coexistance...feminized thinking.

Of course everyone wants peace and love.  Still, I remember hearing somewhere:

"When one is kind to the cruel, one ends up being cruel to the kind."

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:30:31 AM by Nic Brooks Fan »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 12:17:48 PM »
Take your muslim attitudes and leave then. We don't need people who think women are the downfall of society. We all agree with you that feminism is an evil thing. But you're blaming ideas like peace, love and coexistence on WOMEN!?! That is feminized thinking? Give me a break.

It seems Scriabin and Adam both think women are the direct downfall of western society. I call both of you clearly insane if you think that. You sound like muslims when you say things like this. How is this quote revelent? Are you suggesting women are cruel and it is wrong to be kind towards them? Sounds like you're the cruel one and it would be a crime to be kind towards you.

Scriabin, IMO, you've proven your lack of character. First you were jealous of others for their successes in helping the movement to the point you wanted to leave.  I asked to be a GM myself to help the movement and didn't get picked, but I don't care. I'm happy for the ones who are GMs and wish them well. Now it all comes out that you are simply filled with hatred for women. You blame them for everything and sound like a muslim fanatic.

edit: I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but Scriabin's comments really [censored] me off.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 12:29:19 PM by thunderbolt »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 12:22:11 PM »
Take your muslim attitudes and leave then. We don't need people who think women are the downfall of society. We all agree with you that feminism is an evil thing. But you're blaming ideas like peace, love and coexistence on WOMEN!?! That is feminized thinking? Give me a break.

It seems Scriabin and Adam both think women are the direct downfall of western society. I call both of you clearly insane if you think that. You sound like muslims when you say things like this. How is this quote revelent? Are you suggesting women are cruel and it is wrong to be kind towards them? Sounds like you're the cruel one and it would be a crime to be kind towards you.

Scriabin, IMO, you've proven your lack of character. First you were jealous of others for their successes in helping the movement to the point you wanted to leave.  I asked to be a GM myself to help the movement and didn't get picked, but I don't care. I'm happy for the ones who are GMs and wish them well. Now it all comes out that you are simply filled with hatred for women. You blame them for everything and sound like a muslim fanatic.

Agreed. Also, Scriabin, simply leaving on account of this comment would be immature.

In a way if you hold these views it is good that you are not a GM.

I await you name change to "adam613fan" eagerly ;D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »
Peace, love, coexistance...feminized thinking.
I blame all that on John Lennon.  Now, if you want to consider him a woman - that's debatable.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 12:41:47 PM »
*sigh* You guys are unbelievable! I think there's enough male chauvinism in Judaism already without having to add to it with this type of mentality.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 03:28:25 PM »
Adam is right!

Women have been calling the shots in our society since the end of WWII.

Women call the shots in times of peace as men do in times of War.  We've had it so good for so long that we want to give ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE. 

Amnisty, Affirmative Action, tolerance...these are all feminized ideas.  Peace, love, coexistance...feminized thinking.

Of course everyone wants peace and love.  Still, I remember hearing somewhere:

"When one is kind to the cruel, one ends up being cruel to the kind."

I've about had it with this place myself.

Scribian, are you being serious here? I agree that there has been to much of a feminist atitude in the recent decades, but to say that adam613 is right, that goes beyond extreme, adam613 bassically says women are worthless, I'm sure you don't think that.

And please don't leave.

Bannedfan

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 03:39:14 PM »
I think Adam was a Muslim. There's no way he can be anything but.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 05:43:45 PM »
What was Adam613's name on our forum and waht is his youtube name?
I am urinating on a Koran.

ftf

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »
On the forum he's adam613, I think he is Adam6275 on youtube.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 05:50:55 PM »
Oh I must of spaced out for a sec. I see that now. For some reason, I thought he was banned from the forum awhile back. I guess he doesn't post in the general discussion section. Anyways I now see his insane comments. What a pathetic guy. i can only imagine what he looks like.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »
I completely disagree with Scriabin and Adam. And I believe that Yacov has taken the proper action under the circumstances. The attack on Lisa was especially unfair.

But I think we should be restrained in our condemnation of Scriabin and Adam. These are two men who are obviously very hurt by things that have happened to them in life.

Do these two men unfairly blame all women? Yes.

Are these two men obsessed with attacking women? Yes.

Can we tolerate such unfair attacks, especially against our outstanding Moderator Lisa? No.

But having communicated with Scriabin in particular, I believe that he is a very decent individual who is suffering emotional distress over something that happened to him.

Scriabin and Adam, you are in my prayers even though I think you are completely wrong.

Adam, I think you should really do tshuva (repentence) for attacking us on videos where we are in the midst of a confrontation with Muslim Nazis who want to exterminate all of us. Right after comments by Muslim Nazis praising Hitler and calling for a holocaust, you have placed your anti-JTF comments claiming that we are pro-women. (I certainly hope that we are pro-women! Without women, we would be lost!)

Anyway, I pray that G-d heals your hurt and teaches you both to honor and respect women as the Bible commands us to do.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 08:13:42 PM »
Jimmy:

I respect you wholeheartedly, but I am not Adam. 

You say that I am 'Obsessed with attacking women.'  That is your opinion.

You say that I unfairly blame ALL Women.  Bold words, and untrue at that. 

Have I not said many times in the past that I wish Women would behave like Ladies as they did in the 1940's.

Its nice to hear that I am COMPLETELY wrong.

If you had taken the time to read my posts, you would see that I do NOT say exactly the same things as Adam. 

Are women to blame for everything?  Of course not.

My point is similar to that of Rabbi Kahane when he said that, "the biggest enemy of the Jewish people is Jews themselves." 

Women have FAR more influence on society than we give them credit for.  They are not stupid.  I can tell you this...Men fear Women more than Muslims, Blacks or anything else, and when a Woman tells a man to do something, he does it.

Have you not seen commercial after commercial portraying men as incompetent boobs while showing Women as perfect, wise, brilliant individuals.  I don't know HOW MANY times I heard growing up that Girls are smarter than Boys.  Never once did I hear the opposite.

I have never attacked Lisa in ANY way, let alone 'unfairly.'  Your accusations against me are shocking.

I admit that I am not perfect.  Furthermore, I am glad to hear that G-d has taught you EVERYTHING.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 08:25:07 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
I think you guys need to lighten up. Women are wonderful! Sure, they can be real pains in the tuchuses at times, but so can men. Let's just see these types of of commericals for what they are, parodies, and we should just laugh at them. Let's stop following in the example of Rush Limbaugh.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 09:12:21 PM »
I completely disagree with Scriabin and Adam. And I believe that Yacov has taken the proper action under the circumstances. The attack on Lisa was especially unfair.

But I think we should be restrained in our condemnation of Scriabin and Adam. These are two men who are obviously very hurt by things that have happened to them in life.

Do these two men unfairly blame all women? Yes.

Are these two men obsessed with attacking women? Yes.

Can we tolerate such unfair attacks, especially against our outstanding Moderator Lisa? No.

But having communicated with Scriabin in particular, I believe that he is a very decent individual who is suffering emotional distress over something that happened to him.

Scriabin and Adam, you are in my prayers even though I think you are completely wrong.

Adam, I think you should really do tshuva (repentence) for attacking us on videos where we are in the midst of a confrontation with Muslim Nazis who want to exterminate all of us. Right after comments by Muslim Nazis praising Hitler and calling for a holocaust, you have placed your anti-JTF comments claiming that we are pro-women. (I certainly hope that we are pro-women! Without women, we would be lost!)

Anyway, I pray that G-d heals your hurt and teaches you both to honor and respect women as the Bible commands us to do.

Wow... beautifully put!

Scriabin, he didn't mean you were completely wrong on everything ever. He was talking about your views on women. Some things you've said are very true and we've all agree'd with you on. You are wrong in anger towards women.

Sure, they get some things easier than we do. But we have some things easier than they do. And there are good and bad women... and good and bad men. They are human. Both sexes have strengths and weaknesses. That's why G-d made it so that when we had children, they would have both sexes in their lives to teach them. Women are part of G-d's plan just as we are, and His plan is perfect.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline adam613

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »
I also never said all women were bad. In fact I am angry at David because he bashed men. Is David Ben Moshe a women? I don't think he is.

FTF, where did I ever say women were worthless? I never said anything of the sort. I've been talking to a women for over a year now. Many matchmakers know I am very much against the feminist movement and are setting me up on dates besides this women that we have been talking now for over a year as she likes but her mother is against any idea of different roles for men and women although she recognizes that many feminst women are mean to other women including her mother not being nice to her. So you don't know what you are talking about. She is very friendly with Mort Klein of the ZOA by the way.

The movement should apologize for making statements as David made that all men under 35 are immature and women are better then MEN IN ALL AREAS. Who is calling the kettle black here? That is saying that MEN ARE WORTHLESS. Which it continues to sound like comments like this are OK. This is unacceptable to me. If you made comments that men were better then women in all area's I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this movement either.

Chaimfan said that it was legal for men to kill their wives in the 1850's in Ameirca. This again is a man making bad statements about men which, yes, has consequences to some men who don't have a lot of connections. I have yet to hear an apologize for this. Chaimfan, Yacov, is also a man.  Chaimfan also doesn't women to bear children. I think that is very hateful towards women. Does this movement believe that fathers are needed in a childs life? Can we hear an answer.

Furthermore, almost all of my criticism on Your Tube is again based on making slanderous statements and showing very little compassion towards men. THey are true and let the you tube viewers judge for themselves if they think I am lying. I have never supported these nazi's that say that say they should destory Israel. One right doesn't mean I should overlook this behavior that is taking place here.

Furthermore, Chaimfan calling me a muslim is also not appropriate. I am not crazy about Lisa or Yacov but I never called them muslims. And again Yacov lives with his mother and sister and sounds like he has limited contact with his father. So again he doesn't believe fathers have any rights.

Furthermore, if you are going to ban me and say I believe women are worthless which I never said or even suggested it shows you really don't believe in free speech except for free speech that agrees with you. What I have said you may disagree with but the arguments giving here usually are exactly why I am upset. Yacov says that it is men who create this hateful atitude about other men. Have I given the men that slander other men a free pass? Absolutely not. So why then did he say my comments about Dovid are inappropriate.

I will continue to criticize the movement for it's slander of men and harshness towards men until it stops this. If what I am saying is crazy then my comments on You Tube should help the movement not hurt it as what happens in other cases of false charges against of JTF. If people agree witht the atitude of JTF that women should be moderators over men who have done more for this movement because WOMEN CIVILZE MEN they will gladly join. Don't shoot the messanger here. Please.

Lastly, Jimmy Sullivan. Are you aware that I received the Jewish Press growing up  and it always has this negative atitude towards men. THe  Jewish Press doesn't believe Fathers are important in their childs life. Furthermore, are you aware that some of the modes of divorcing men are not considered proper by Rabbi's in Israel and if some of these women remarry their children may be considered Mamzer's. Illegitimate. A women in an adulterer relationship. The Jewish Press is more responsibile for this in my opinion then any other newspaper. This is very immoral. This is much more serious then Rabbi Kahane working for a paper that lets say they weren't strict on Kosher or Shabbath. They were very liberal on divorce. And having men pay child support and alimony for children they don't see. THis IS VERY VERY IMMORAL JIMMY. I am not going to keep my mouth shut for a movement that was connected to crap like this and continues to rationalize that women are always the victim which studies have shown otherwise. The movement has done good. It also has done some evil. Denial is not right Jimmy. You will have to answer to g-d as will Chaim Ben Pesach. Chaim's lame excuse that he is not perfect is really bad news. I agree he isn't perfect but you learn from your mistakes rather then continuing ignoring legitimate criticisms of the movement. Telling me that I am going to be PUNISHED because I should ignore the BAD THINGS of the movement is REALLY ARROGANT IN MY OPINION.  Blaming REFORM AND CONSERVATIVE JUDAISM FOR THE DAMAGE TO JUDAISM IN AMERICA IS COMPLETE DENIAL IN MY OPINION.

Again if my comments hurt the movement the movement has ITSELF to blame. False criticism of JTF has NOT HURT the movement. My criticism may hurt the movement. But you should make changes rather then blame me for expressing my honest view. Yacov deserves credit for starting this forum but I don't really trust him in other areas. And as I said Lisa was not very nice to me and again to defend Dovid who said that all men under 35 are immature doesn't show any civilized behavior to me. Lisa also defended FOTL and defended Chaimfan when he made comments that men in the 1850's could kill their wives in Ameirca when her own sisters don't respect which I wouldn't have known except the fact that she openly mentioned this on her forum that at first I though was interesting. Why else would I read it? I'm not blaming her for having problems with her sisters. But to just let your own sisters say stuff like that "you are a right wing nut job about you" and not care and yet gets angry at me when I say something speaks volumes of the reason why I don't think too highly of Lisa.

So, again, don't shoot the messanger here.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »
Why the hell does he spend his time bashing women when he could be bashing Islam instead. That would be something very worthwhile.