Author Topic: Obama - The US Constitution Is Not Relevant Today !!!  (Read 592 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Obama - The US Constitution Is Not Relevant Today !!!
« on: January 16, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama - The US Constitution Is Not Relevant Today !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 11:40:13 PM »
Nothing is relevant to him, he flushed our country down the toilet and now our constitution. I am no longer surprised.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 12:16:02 AM »
I feel the same way, I don't think anything he does anymore surprises me. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 02:33:08 PM »
LONG before Barack Hussein Obama ' won ' the 2008 Election,    it was clear as day that his agenda didn't reflect the vision of America's Founding Fathers and Mothers.     Nothing that BHO has done since his occupation of the oval office in January,  2009 has been surprising.      The Lamestream Media purposely ignored the massive amount of evidence against BHO.       Having said that,   it doesn't excuse those who voted for BHO.      Especially in this era of the Internet and alternative media in general.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 04:29:50 PM »
yes, the constitution is alive and changing. it changes by 2/3rds of each house and 3/4ths of the state legislatures. nothing else changes the constitution.