Author Topic: Imam orders to stone baby to death in front of mosque  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Imam orders to stone baby to death in front of mosque
« on: January 17, 2011, 10:10:33 PM »
That they murder their children by using them in suicide attacks, domestic violence oe honor killings is well known. But that they sentence babies to death is at least new for me.

Killings of newborn babies on the rise in Pakistan

KARACHI (AFP) – The lifeless bodies of two tiny babies are being given their final bath before burial in Karachi, after they were left to die in the southern Pakistani city's garbage dumps.
"They can only have been one or two days old," says volunteer worker Mohammad Saleem, pointing at the two small corpses being gently washed by his colleagues at a charity's morgue.
In the conservative Muslim nation, where the birth of children outside of marriage is condemned and adultery is a crime punishable by death under strict interpretations of Islamic law, infanticide is a crime on the rise.
More than 1,000 infants -- most of them girls -- were killed or abandoned to die in Pakistan last year according to conservative estimates by the Edhi Foundation, a charity working to reverse the grim trend.
The infanticide figures are collected only from Pakistan's main cities, leaving out huge swathes of the largely rural nation, and the charity says that in December alone it found 40 dead babies left in garbage dumps and sewers.
The number of dead infants found last year -- 1,210 -- was up from 890 in 2008 and 999 in 2009, says the Edhi Foundation manager in Karachi, Anwar Kazmi.
Tragic tales abound.
Kazmi recounts the discovery of the burnt body of a six-day-old infant who had been strangled. Another child was found on the steps of a mosque having been stoned to death on the orders of an extremist imam who has since disappeared, he says.
"Do not murder, lay them here," reads a sign hanging outside the charity's Karachi base where it has left cradles in the hope that parents will abandon their unwanted children there, instead of leaving them to die.
"People leave these children mostly because they think they are illegitimate, but they are as innocent and loveable as all human beings," says the charity's founder, well-known humanitarian Abdul Sattar Edhi.
Most children found are less than a week old.
Khair Mohammad, 65, works as a watchman in the charity's vast graveyard in the city outskirts. It is dotted with tiny unnamed graves.
"We acquired this land to bury children after another plot was filled with hundreds of bodies," he says.
The death toll is far worse among girls, says manager Kazmi, with nine out of ten dead babies the charity finds being female.
"The number of infanticides of girls has substantially increased," Kazmi says, a rise attributed to increased poverty across the country.
Girls are seen by many Pakistanis as a greater economic burden as most women are not permitted to work and are considered to be the financial responsibilty of their fathers, and later their husbands.
A Pakistani family can be forced to raise more than one million rupees (11,700 dollars) to marry their daughter off.
Edhi says that up to 200 babies are left in its 400 cradles nationwide each year and that it handles thousands of requests for adoption by childless couples.
Abortion is prohibited in Pakistan, except when the mother's life is at risk from her pregnancy, but advocates say that legalisation would reduce infanticide and save mothers from potentially fatal back-street terminations.
According to Pakistani law, anyone found to have abandoned an infant can be jailed for seven years, while anyone guilty of secretly burying a child can be imprisoned for two years. Murder is punishable with life imprisonment.
But crimes of infanticide are rarely prosecuted.
"The majority of police stations do not register cases of infanticide, let alone launch investigations into them," said lawyer Abdul Rasheed.
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110117/lf_afp/pakistanchildreninfanticide
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Imam orders to stone baby to death in front of mosque
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
Girl babies are killed by both Muslims and Hindus in India and Pakistan. It's a cultural thing they have. This isn't just an Islam problem. Of course Islam doesn't help the situation.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:24:36 PM »
Girl babies are killed by both Muslims and Hindus in India and Pakistan. It's a cultural thing they have. This isn't just an Islam problem. Of course Islam doesn't help the situation.

which hindus do that? i only remember 1 instance of a hindu honor killing, in a religion of 0.9B people

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 03:48:11 AM »
which hindus do that? i only remember 1 instance of a hindu honor killing, in a religion of 0.9B people

I have not heard about this from recent times. This is like the burnt widows a thing that expires. In modern day india women can work in the office or in a shop and earn mice.

P.S. This thread is about our "best friends" and not about Indians.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 03:55:13 AM »
I order to stone that imam to death and every other imam that preaches hate.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:43:16 AM »
I order to stone that imam to death and every other imam that preaches hate.
That Imam really has feces for brains.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:09:15 AM by Shlomo »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 09:23:10 AM »

I can't imagine Hindus doing this but Muslims doing this I understand.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 02:18:12 PM »
The retaliation:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/pt11018001.php

The culprit city of Karachi was shaken so vigorously that the muslims ran out and as an instinct started praying in Hindu manners for a minute. Then the tremors stopped and they realized that they have survived for the moment. Then some of them started praying in muslim manners and soon all others followed them.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/23895465
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 03:52:23 PM »
The murder of an unwanted baby is as natural to them as taking a [bathroom break] is to you.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:10:22 AM by Shlomo »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »
This is like the Ancient Baal worship that was practiced by Canaanites they sacrificed their children to that Idol
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »
I can't imagine Hindus doing this but Muslims doing this I understand.

People on this forum really need to stop putting them up on a pedestal. Christians certainly have not been immune from criticism so why should Hindus be?

http://www.gendercide.org/case_infanticide.html

"In eighty-four societies spanning the Renaissance to our time, "defective" children have been killed in one-third of them. In India, for example, because of Hindu beliefs and the rigid caste system, young girls were murdered as a matter of course. When demographic statistics were first collected in the nineteenth century, it was discovered that in "some villages, no girl babies were found at all; in a total of thirty others, there were 343 boys to 54 girls. ... n Bombay, the number of girls alive in 1834 was 603."

"... In the nearly 300 poor hamlets of the Usilampatti area of Tamil Nadu [state], as many as 196 girls died under suspicious circumstances [in 1993] ... Some were fed dry, unhulled rice that punctured their windpipes, or were made to swallow poisonous powdered fertilizer. Others were smothered with a wet towel, strangled or allowed to starve to death."

"Lakshmi already had one daughter, so when she gave birth to a second girl, she killed her. For the three days of her second child's short life, Lakshmi admits, she refused to nurse her. To silence the infant's famished cries, the impoverished village woman squeezed the milky sap from an oleander shrub, mixed it with castor oil, and forced the poisonous potion down the newborn's throat. The baby bled from the nose, then died soon afterward."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 02:44:44 AM »
Rubystars, I don't think Hinduism is a perfect religion of course and you raise some very important food for thought but I really think this has become something of an obsession with you. There are times that I have wondered why you have to bring it up constantly when Islam is what is being discussed.

I will defend my faith when it is attacked and so will you, but I don't really see any way that it has been in this thread or context.

While girl-infanticides are very evil no matter who commits them, we both know Muzzies are the kings of that. Also, please realize that Tamils are not really Hindus. Most are Hindu-Islamic syncretists and many are pure Muslims. Do remember that it was the Tamils who invented the modern shahid bomber concept and taught it to the Fakestinians.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 01:27:52 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »
Rubystars, I don't think Hinduism is a perfect religion of course and you raise some very important food for thought but I really think this has become something of an obsession with you. There are times that I have wondered why you have to bring it up constantly when Islam is what is being discussed.

DBF I haven't mentioned anything about Hindus in quite a while. I just found it to be absolutely silly that people are blaming that particular cultural practice on Islam when it is a cultural thing in India itself, that probably has its roots in the Hindu culture regarding dowry, the status of women in that society, etc.

I will defend my faith when it is attacked and so will you, but I don't really see any way that it has been in this thread or context.

Babies are being killed today all over the world for being female. India is one of the worst places this is happening. I don't think Hindus should be put on a pedestal. Look at the responses, the completely naive ones, that people have given in this thread. "Oh I can see a Muslim doing that but not a Hindu". Are they insane? Hindus have always done this and much more. The British put a stop to some of it.

While girl-infanticides are very evil no matter who commits them, we both know Muzzies are the kings of that. Also, please realize that Tamils are not really Hindus. Most are Hindu-Islamic syncretists and many are pure Muslims. Do remember that it was the Tamils who invented the modern shahid bomber concept and taught it to the Fakestinians.

The Hindu people tell me that Tamils are Hindus, and besides this isn't just a Tamil thing, not just a Pakistani thing. It's something to do with the Indian culture itself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 09:48:20 PM »
I few years ago, I posted on my blog about the high abortion rate in India.  Due to ultra sound machines being inexpensive, and available all over the place, this article said that quite a few Indian women would abort their female fetuses.  In fact, the article mentioned one woman who became pregnant several times with girls, and aborted them all.  When she finally became pregnant with a boy baby, I believe she died in labor.  As Rubystars pointed out, girls are a financial drain on the family in terms of dowry. 

Now I'm not saying all Hindus do this.  But the article was maybe three years old.  What I don't understand is, where do these people think all their future boy babies will come from.  Where are they going to gestate?  In a box?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 10:06:02 PM »
Not all Hindus do that. It is deeply embedded in Indian culture though. It's also a big problem in the Arab world, China, etc.

Lisa the sad thing is if those baby girls weren't aborted many of them would be killed through infanticide still. I saw a special on tv that said that sometimes women were beaten for giving birth to more than one girl rather than a boy. The mother in laws and husbands would harass them for it, etc.  So they are under enormous pressure to abort girl babies.

Sometimes it's not the mothers who do it but other family members who take the girl babies away and kill them with or without the mother's consent.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 10:35:48 PM »
I think the key difference is that while not all Hindus act like this, all Muzzies do.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 03:31:39 PM »

ABORTION is unfortunately practised by Hindus in SOUTH India when maternity tests determine that the child is female, they DONT MURDER the child after it is born. However ABORTION (although not necessarily gender selective) is also widespread in America too so what is your point??? Chinese also practice abortion and huge numbers of white teenage girls in Britain and elsewhere in Europe do too.

Regarding the practice of Hindu widows immolating themselves on their husband's funeral pyre (sutee) that someone mentioned, you should understand this practice started when muslims invaded and encroached upon India. There are NO KNOWN incidences of this before Muslims came to India. Muslims frequently RAPED Hindu women, as such when Hindu husbands were killed in battle with muslims, the Hindu widows immolated themselves to avoid being RAPED and CONVERTED to Islam. That is how the practice started and then unfortunately became commonplace until the British stamped it out.

Please know your facts before seeing fit to spout nonsense about non-muslims.

Thanks

Offline deathb4dishonor

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 06:58:18 AM »

I would love to explain this as follows:

Hindus Rajputs especially in Rajasthan and North India started a custom to kill girl child after the advent of Islam .

Main reason behind this was Islamic mindset which for propagation of their religion was targeting Hindu females as booty of war and for a Rajput Death is better than Dishonor . When muslims in large no. during war started to capture /rape/kill Hindu females than this tradition to kill own daughters stared in India .

Our Women also  stated the tradition of honorary self immolation to avoid capture and dishonour at the hands of Muslims during that period .

All above is now not part of our life but it was also not our culture .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jauhar
I want to learn Hebrew if anyone can honestly assist without any prejudice p.m me !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 07:29:51 AM »
I would love to explain this as follows:

Hindus Rajputs especially in Rajasthan and North India started a custom to kill girl child after the advent of Islam .

Main reason behind this was Islamic mindset which for propagation of their religion was targeting Hindu females as booty of war and for a Rajput Death is better than Dishonor . When muslims in large no. during war started to capture /rape/kill Hindu females than this tradition to kill own daughters stared in India .

Our Women also  stated the tradition of honorary self immolation to avoid capture and dishonour at the hands of Muslims during that period .

All above is now not part of our life but it was also not our culture .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jauhar
Yes that seems like a good reason not to be captured by the qurananimal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03