Author Topic: How would you react?  (Read 1939 times)

ftf

How would you react?
« on: June 03, 2007, 04:19:34 PM »
Last time tried to make a topic about this I wrote too much about the technical realities, rather than just asking the question, so this time I'll mkae it very simple.

How would you personally react to hearing on the news that an arab muslim man had attempted to detonate a nuclear device int he middle of Tel Aviv or Washington, but it had failed to go off?

And how do you think the US, Israeli and european governments would react?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 04:52:31 PM by ftf »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How would you react?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »
Last time  tried to make a topic about this I wrote too much about the technical realities, rather than just asking the question, so this time I'll mkae it very simple.

How would you personally react to hearing on the news that an arab man had attempted to detonate a nuclear device int he middle of Tel Aviv or Washington, but it had failed to go off?

And how do you think the US, Israeli and european governments would react?

I would be upset, but really happy that nothing happened.  I would be angry about the political correctness Israel and US govt would have towards Islam (that is if this arab happened to be a muslim)

THe US and EU woudl sit on their thumbs.  Israel would act.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 05:32:14 PM »
This thread seems silly to me... I don't know why  :-\

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 07:19:14 PM »
This thread seems silly to me... I don't know why  :-\

Only this thread???  :)