Author Topic: A few questions for the good people of JTF  (Read 1867 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
A few questions for the good people of JTF
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
Guys help me out here please:

I just got out of an interview to work in needless to say, a shvug area. They stressed among other things, the importance of celebrating Martin Luther Queen Faruuq Day and Black History Month (aka Bankrupt Culture Month).

Now, my questions are:

1. Is there anything that MLK actually did to help.....anyone?

2. Are there any shvugs worth celebrating?

3. Do the shvugs actually believe they got Civil Rights from their marches and their b.s.?

4. Why is there a Shvug History Month and no Jewish History Month (no, I'm not talking about what that House Monkey made up!)?

Thanks all!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: A few questions for the good people of JTF
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 08:14:23 PM »

I just got out of an interview to work in needless to say, a shvug area. They stressed among other things, the importance of celebrating Martin Luther Queen Faruuq Day and Black History Month (aka Bankrupt Culture Month).

Now, my questions are:

1. Is there anything that MLK actually did to help.....anyone?

2. Are there any shvugs worth celebrating?

3. Do the shvugs actually believe they got Civil Rights from their marches and their b.s.?

4. Why is there a Shvug History Month and no Jewish History Month (no, I'm not talking about what that House Monkey made up!)?

Thanks all!

Jewish History month was not created by Obama.... Jewish History month was started by Bush...

http://www.jewishheritagemonth.gov/about.html

About Jewish American Heritage Month

On April 20, 2006, President George W. Bush proclaimed that May would be Jewish American Heritage Month. The announcement was the crowning achievement in an effort by the Jewish Museum of Florida and South Florida Jewish community leaders that resulted in resolutions introduced by Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida and Sen. Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania urging the president to proclaim a month that would recognize the more than 350-year history of Jewish contributions to American culture. The resolutions passed unanimously, first in the House of Representatives in December 2005 and later in the Senate in February 2006.

The month of May was chosen due to the highly successful celebration of the 350th Anniversary of American Jewish History in May 2004, which was organized by the Commission for Commemorating 350 Years of American Jewish History. This coalition was composed of the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives, the American Jewish Historical Society, the Library of Congress and the National Archives and Records Administration.

Leading the way in implementation of the annual celebration is the Jewish American Heritage Month Coalition, formed in March 2007 and convened by United Jewish Communities, the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives and the American Jewish Historical Society.

Also there is evidence that MLK was a Zionist who supported Israel...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Quote/king.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_to_an_Anti-Zionist_Friend
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 08:26:30 PM »

Now, my questions are:

Definitely yes, they think so.   Isn't it also true?

"_____ History" months are stupid, IMO.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
It's almost pointless to fight the tide here... Each year the so called man becomes more saintly in his stature.... Revisionism is a sinister thing... My suggestion is to research old newspapers from the late 50's and early 60's for a closer picture of MLK... With each passing year more of the picture that was the actual MLK vanishes only to be replaced by the ideal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »
MLK day is a celebration of the destruction of the Constitutional right to free assocation that the snivel rights movement brought about. That movement also severely undermined the right to free speech and devastated the quality of public schooling.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 10:02:54 PM »
Well:

Ethiopian Jews

Lt. Col. Allen West

Alan Keyes

Pastor Manning

Thomas Sowell

Work the angles!

Be prepared to hear some mighty tall tales about the black genius George Washington Carver.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 10:18:31 PM »
overall, it's good blacks actually have rights now. from what i hear, all the PC bullsh*t came years after.

plus i remember a 1968 quote from him where he said that anti-zionists are really anti-semites and that israel is entitled to secure borders

yes, he said israel has the right to secure borders in 1968, thats like something that only comes out of people like mike huckabee and geert wilders.

"When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews, You are talking anti-Semitism. Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality."

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 10:26:43 PM »
Come on, he said that so he could get money from the rich self-hating Jews. He was too dumb to understand Jews are so insane and self-hating that they will give him money if for no other reason than that he is their enemy.  

In reality, Martin Loser Queen was a Nazi jealous beast just like most Blacks. Look at the ''Jew-lovers'' he was surrounded with in his famous (stolen) speech from 1963:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:37:54 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 10:41:30 PM »
from what i understand, the only reason King associated with the [censored] standing behind him in that picture is that both of their goals somehow involved helping black people. MLK fought for integration while the black muslim nazis like malcom X said that blacks should be totally separate from the "white devil race" and wanted to eventually return to africa.

It's almost pointless to fight the tide here... Each year the so called man becomes more saintly in his stature.... Revisionism is a sinister thing... My suggestion is to research old newspapers from the late 50's and early 60's for a closer picture of MLK... With each passing year more of the picture that was the actual MLK vanishes only to be replaced by the ideal.
if you could bring something from the time period after racism against blacks stopped but before the PC bullsh*t began, that would be great. anything starting from 1964 (civil rights act passing) and ending in 1986 (MLK day becomes a holiday) qualifies.