Author Topic: QURANANIMALS GROOM YOUNG TEEN GIRLS FOR SEX ,VIDEO  (Read 1930 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
QURANANIMALS GROOM YOUNG TEEN GIRLS FOR SEX ,VIDEO
« on: January 22, 2011, 03:50:56 PM »
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/01/a-schoolgirls-testimony-muslims-threaten-children-with-violence-rape-outside-school-daily-.html    

So subjugated are the Brits that they cannot even bring themselves to utter the name of the invading colonizers; instead, they say Asian (though my definition of Asian is infinitely different from those whom they are describing, Muslims).

And while I have been covering these the heinous galloping global jihad for all these many years (and watched all the attendant videos of indescribable violence), I am still stunned and outraged when I catch glimpses of our abject surrender exhibited in this video. The moral depravity of our cowardice, the horror of sacrificing our children in a futile attempt to satiate the beast, is more shocking than any beheading.

If this doesn't raise a civilian army of mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, husbands, and wives, then they don't deserve freedom, and their children will be slaves.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:39:16 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: QUURANANIMALS GROOM YOUNG TEEN GIRLS FOR SEX VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »
This is beyond me. If she is my daughter I would give them a last chance and that is it. If they do not change their ways- get my pistol and kill as many rapist as I can find.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: QUURANANIMALS GROOM YOUNG TEEN GIRLS FOR SEX VIDEO
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 05:57:09 PM »
This is beyond me. If she is my daughter I would give them a last chance and that is it. If they do not change their ways- get my pistol and kill as many rapist as I can find.
True thats the only way to deal with it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: QURANANIMALS GROOM YOUNG TEEN GIRLS FOR SEX ,VIDEO
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »
Maybe she is afraid of getting charged with a hate crime if she uses the M-word.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: QURANANIMALS GROOM YOUNG TEEN GIRLS FOR SEX VIDEO
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »
Notice they can say "Asians" not only because it draws no attention to the perpetrators being Muslims, but also because it's politically correct to incriminate Asians since Asians aren't a morally inferior group of people.  If the rapists were Africans, they would draw no attention to what continent they are from.

Yes, it is like you write.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani